AVB Coconut Oil

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I turned some of my AVB coconut oil into AVB coconut oil pineapple gummy squares! I used The Toasted Blondes Gummy method I found on YouTub. Each square turned out having 1ml of oil emulsified into it. Don’t skip the lecithin step!! Like before 5-7ml is just about right for me.
FB3216-E7-1127-4875-9-C8-D-1-F372-A5276-B0.jpg

Chandler

Yall still cooking?? I think today is the day I go in. Been a while. Last batch I made, I tried some last night. 6 tsp coconut infused oil in tea. 0 buzz. Followed up with 3ml Phoenix tears two hours after. 0 buzz. Just wanted sleep. Still haven't slept.

A ratio of roughly 1:1, gram for gram, butter & abv, may sound extreme but is absolutely bomb
interesting. Think I'll see how this method works for me
I do have a crock pot but I'm not sure I really want to use it for this
I only use a crockpot, however I also use it with a mason jar so only water n the mason jar in the pot. Clean

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I haven't done anything else since the last time, and most of what I made last time is still in the freezer! Haven't actually used it since either lol twas sleeeeepy though

Shit Snacks,

Chandler

I'd like to try that gummy recipe. Really simple. I don't eat gelatin though Or jello... Gotta be alternatives out there.

Got an experiment going. Used an oz avb. I was goin going to try 1:1 oz ratio, but 1oz cannaoil is like 2,3 tbsp. I went with half cup, then settled at 2/3 cup.... Then I eventually added a couple tbsp's just because... In the end I ended up doing close to how I always do. 1 oz herb:1 cup oil. The difference in this experiment, I've Lett cook now over the coarse of 4 days for over 30 hours. Excessive? Unknown until the results show. Might do another 12 hours...

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
How do you keep them from molding?
That has worried me too so I just keep them in the freezer once they have cooled and set. They don’t really freeze so they’re easy to eat straight out of the freezer. The ones I still have from my last batch over a month ago still look as good as the day I made them.

shredder

That has worried me too so I just keep them in the freezer once they have cooled and set. They don’t really freeze so they’re easy to eat straight out of the freezer. The ones I still have from my last batch over a month ago still look as good as the day I made them.

I stopped making gummies, mostly because of mold issues, and now use the silicone (marijuana leaf) molds for medicated chocolates. I'd rather have chocolate anyway. :ninja:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I stopped making gummies, mostly because of mold issues, and now use the silicone (marijuana leaf) molds for medicated chocolates. I'd rather have chocolate anyway. :ninja:
Nice. Very interesting....I like chocolate too. What’s the process of mixing oils into chocolate? Got a recipe? I’d like to try it out.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Nice. Very interesting....I like chocolate too. What’s the process of mixing oils into chocolate? Got a recipe? I’d like to try it out.

I melt 2ml rso in a tiny amount of coconut oil and 15 drops of sweet orange oil, and a half tsp of powdered lecithin. I stir this under gentle heat until smooth, it might take a while, and when smoothly mixed, stir in a cup of melted dark chocolate. We melt he chocolate in the microwave and mix, stir, stir and stir some more. Then fill the molds.

The molds I use, from amazon and shaped like small mj leaves, hold 1/2 tsp each. 1 cup is 48 tsp and 96 1/2 tsp. So we get approximately 96 chocolate leaves at about 18- 20mg each. Doesn't sound like much but the lecithin and orange oil help with the effects. One leaf can last for hours, and the buzz is somewhat uplifting from the orange oil (limonene). These have become very popular with my family and patients.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@shredder Seems straight forward enough. I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks for taking the time to share your method. I usually make batches about that size using a 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil. When you say “tiny amount of coconut oil” how much are we talking about?

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: shredder

Krazy

Can't comment on avb; I effectively get free/unlimited meds. On the topic of coconut oil? Best oil/butter choice you can make in my opinion.

Krazy,

shredder

@shredder Seems straight forward enough. I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks for taking the time to share your method. I usually make batches about that size using a 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil. When you say “tiny amount of coconut oil” how much are we talking about?

The lecithin can be tough to melt. Heat helps, plus oil helps. Using a lot of oil makes it easy, but you don't want a lot of oil in your chocolates.

I use the rso oil, the orange oil, and just enough coconut oil to get everything mixed. 1/8 to 1/4 tsp i'd estimate. (Next time ill use a mortice and pedestal to really grind the lecithin dry before mixing). It makes a paste that gets thinner as you stir it under heat.When it get thinner and less lumpy, then I mix it in with the melted chocolate.

Using lecithin can be a pain in this recipe but its well worth it in the long run. It lets the rso oil mix with the chocolate, and it makes the oils more bio available. Definitely worth it.

Good luck, hope this helps. This is our most popular edible, out of many.

Last edited:

Chandler

Finally finished up my experiment. Over the course of the past 1-2 weeks my avb simmered heat on for a total of approximately 50 hours. Needed cheesecloth or strainer, I ordered oil fryer filters from Amazon. I find these filter better than anything else I've used. One strain n pure liquid. I got back what I put in, about 2/3 cup or 200ml... Tonight when the Laker game starts we'll test the fruits of my labour!

GenYHippie

I'd like to try that gummy recipe. Really simple. I don't eat gelatin though Or jello... Gotta be alternatives out there.

Got an experiment going. Used an oz avb. I was goin going to try 1:1 oz ratio, but 1oz cannaoil is like 2,3 tbsp. I went with half cup, then settled at 2/3 cup.... Then I eventually added a couple tbsp's just because... In the end I ended up doing close to how I always do. 1 oz herb:1 cup oil. The difference in this experiment, I've Lett cook now over the coarse of 4 days for over 30 hours. Excessive? Unknown until the results show. Might do another 12 hours...
I know type is an old post and you've probably found the alternative by now. But in case you haven't agar powder is a 1:1 sub for gelatin. It says at room temp though so anything chilled can come out a bit firmer. It also isnt degraded as easily by enzymes lije gelatin so you don't have to use as much in some recipes

GenYHippie,
Top Bottom