AVB and cloud production

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I ran out of weed yesterday and have been scrambling to figure out ways to use what miniscule amounts I have left. I’ve been getting decent clouds on this bowl but usually don’t with AVB, and am wondering why.

DrömmenOmFrihet,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
I ran out of weed yesterday and have been scrambling to figure out ways to use what miniscule amounts I have left. I’ve been getting decent clouds on this bowl but usually don’t with AVB, and am wondering why.

What vape are you using?

AVB - Already Vaped Bud
This means all the actives have been removed from your herb and only the heavier elements are left.
You can revape your AVB but you will need a much higher temp to extract the left overs.
There will not be any psycoactives left and it will make you very tired.

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
What vape are you using?

AVB - Already Vaped Bud
This means all the actives have been removed from your herb and only the heavier elements are left.
You can revape your AVB but you will need a much higher temp to extract the left overs.
There will not be any psycoactives left and it will make you very tired.
I'm using the Arizer XQ2

I normally bump the temp up to between 440° and 446°

DrömmenOmFrihet,

hoptimum

Exactly...
It's the same as smoking roaches...🤮
Once all the goodies are gone from vaping, you could make a cannabutter and make cookies.
At least this way you get double use!
I agree. ABV by definition is depleted and the flavorful trichomes are but a distant memory. ABV is at its best in an infusuin or tincture where you can still generate some THC, albeit not much flavor.

hoptimum,
Reactions: lazylathe

tgvp

If you are in a hurry to medicate yourself with your abv, just drop it into some coconut oil and let it cook at low temp (bain Marie to prevent >100°c) for as long as you can ( would say at least 1 hour) then filter plant matter out and voilà. Not the most efficient extraction and taste will be... well, you will survive it 🤔

lazylathe

Almost there...
If you are in a hurry to medicate yourself with your abv, just drop it into some coconut oil and let it cook at low temp (bain Marie to prevent >100°c) for as long as you can ( would say at least 1 hour) then filter plant matter out and voilà. Not the most efficient extraction and taste will be... well, you will survive it 🤔

Best to save it up for a while and water cure the AVB. Makes it a lot better!

lazylathe,
Reactions: hoptimum

hoptimum

Best to save it up for a while and water cure the AVB. Makes it a lot better!

I save mine until I have about a cup and water cure it in a French press. I combine it with an equal amount of MCT oil (liquid coconut oil) in a Pyrex measuring cup and immerse it in water in a crock pot on low for a few hours. Another option for a vaporist low on herb is to slowly simmer glass pieces that are dark with resin in milk. It will clean your glass and infuse the milk.

Top Bottom