At what temperature would a 70/30 sativa start exhibiting indica effects?

Straight tube or beaker bong: which is your preferred style?

• Beaker

• Straight-tube

• Why the fuck do they call them beaker bongs when scientific beakers are flat? It’s flask-style

Results are only viewable after voting.

EverythingsHazy

I need to do some chemistry research, but I don't think it works the way a lot of vaporizer enthusiasts think.
For instance, just because you don't hit the boiling temp of a chemical, doesn't mean that it doesn't evaporate. If you spill water on the floor, it will dry up in a 60F room, without ever boiling. It will just take a while.
If you were to run a vape on a wet piece of hemp fiber, you'd dry it out, without ever needing to get close to water's boiling temp.

Furthermore, I have only ever once experienced bud that felt like it was predominantly a "head high", with minimal body effects, and everything else has been a decent blend, with varying degrees of strength. I have yet to see any serious data suggesting that there is a difference between the effects of "indica" and "sativa" varieties, let alone hybrids.

If anyone has any data suggesting that there is a meaningful difference in effects between "sativa" and "indica" varieties, or an actual difference in species, I'd be interested in checking them out.

bhasma

Vaping at lower temperatures seems to give more of a head high, and higher temperatures add more body effects. But I don't think there's really much difference between "indica" and "sativa". The various strains do have different aromas, and perhaps those volatile terpenes add something different to the overall feeling, but I've never grasped the subtleties of any "entourage effect".

bhasma,
Top Bottom