Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donesmokin

Got tired of waiting for the Ascent and got tired of the endless bantering about questions already asked and answered. I bought a Da Vinci last night and will be vaping while I'm waiting for the dust to settle. Farewell to this string.

Pistasha

Got Vape sais they already got some in stock and on sale... is this true, or are they just taking pre-orders?

Pistasha,

mewash2

They don't have any yet. You will be able to purchase this vape directly from davinci before it is available anywhere else.

mewash2,

max

Out to lunch
Got Vape sais they already got some in stock and on sale... is this true, or are they just taking pre-orders?
Looks like you haven't even read the latest two pages of the thread.

max said:
What we will definitely see though, is an announcement on this thread of the shipping date from DaVinci, and last I heard initial availability will be directly through their on-line store.
Gotvape is taking 'preorders' (and not telling you that). They can't ship because they don't have the product- nobody does. It's not a sale price. $250 is the regular price. If you want one asap you'll have to order directly from DV.

max,

lookhigh

FC member
Like the look of this but i have some reservations, first is the bowl seems to be on the bottom of the vape ie the hinged part, therefore the heating element would be there also. If this is the case there has to be some connection between the lower part an the upper part which would be prone to failure. also how does the bowl seal on the upper part so no air ingresses in with the draw? I'm just guessing here maybe somebody will set me straight.

cellardoor

Like the look of this but i have some reservations, first is the bowl seems to be on the bottom of the vape ie the hinged part, therefore the heating element would be there also. If this is the case there has to be some connection between the lower part an the upper part which would be prone to failure. also how does the bowl seal on the upper part so no air ingresses in with the draw? I'm just guessing here maybe somebody will set me straight.
This is a really good question, I felt like the old DV didn't seal perfectly.

max

Out to lunch
Since nobody here has had the chance to try the vape yet (not many have, period), you'll likely have to wait for your answers.

there has to be some connection between the lower part an the upper part which would be prone to failure.
I will say that I don't agree with this assumption.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Interesting to see the development of a GonG adapter. I had already thought about how to hook it up to a waterpipe when it gets here since my preferred method of vaping is through water.

My solution is crude though, and probably consists of just a piece of silicon tubing :rolleyes:

Will the Ascent come with spare glass straws btw, & will they be expensive to replace if we break them?

Also, would it still be a unadvised to use it upside down when there's only ground up herb in it?

I apologize if all these subjects have already been thoroughly discussed btw, I'm a little behind on my FC-reading at the moment.

OhTheAgony,

Nunavut Tripper

I"m sure I read in a thread a while back that the Ascente will come with one set of spare glass straws and a carrying case. I looked briefly and couldn't find it however. It is also supposed to come apart easily for replacement and cleaning purposes.

Nunavut Tripper,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

salivape

Yes the ascent will come with a spare set of glass. Awesome idea IMO. I can't be bothered to find the post but it definitely has been said.

As far as I'm aware it will operate upside down with flowers, just not oils.

Reveen

I can't wait to read reviews on this bad boy. If there is no huge issues, I will for sure be buying one. Love the look and concept of this vape.

Reveen,
Reactions: b0

Herbal Ant

I am a little fuzzy on the way the glass straws will insert and stay extended out when your taking a draw. On another post you said, "One would just simply pull out the glass stem and drop another in. They are pulled out and inserted from the top."

Herbal Ant,

Zee007

Is there going to be one in this color available?

This is my favorite of them all.

front.jpg

D33z

Vape Newbie

I am a little fuzzy on the way the glass straws will insert and stay extended out when your taking a draw. On another post you said, "One would just simply pull out the glass stem and drop another in. They are pulled out and inserted from the top."

If at all possible, I would like to know these answers also.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Yes the ascent will come with a spare set of glass. Awesome idea IMO. I can't be bothered to find the post but it definitely has been said.

Da Vinci said there will be a lid for oils, but was afraid not many people would use it. Should be possible, though.

The mouthpiece inserts from the top, the the bottom "filter" piece inserts from, well, the bottom.

And I think Da Vinci mentioned a silicon sleeve that keeps the stem in place and provides some shock protection.

sam reynolds,

Medical Mark

Hey Nunavut tripper konweepee, kinouvee ? I used to live in the arctic for 22 years in rankin inlet and work around the Baffin, sabastian Curley is a good friend of mine.
Yes there will be extra glass pieces for herb and oil a case and charger, its all good, tayma
Medical mark
By the way Gotvape says that the ascent is already for sale on there site, is this for real or just bullshit?
Just a thought, just saying what I seen and wasn't really sure if this is correct.
Cheers

Medical Mark,

Belgianvapor

I don't know if it's already asked here but can you do hash in the Ascent?
Just plain pressed hash.
Thanks

Belgianvapor,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Anyone know what the warranty will be like for the Ascent?

Don't recall if anything has been said on the new product, but their support of their existing product seems to be really good. If you read the thread for that one, they seem to really step up and take care of people.

2clicker

Observer
thanks nigel.

i am now looking at this and the pinnacle for my next ventures. really wanna see this in action as is im sure everyone else here.

curious as to the bowl size and shape. heat up times. all that jazz. so now i will shut up and wait.

:popcorn:

2clicker,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom