Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Ok a final question of the night for any electrically minded people out there in Zapland. The power supply I got with the Zap is American 110v, so won't work here. I have a 12v 1a variable power supply at home (220v) with changable heads (so sure I'll find one to fit the Zap jack). Is this good enough and if it is, for the long-term should I just get a fixed 12v 1a power supply or doesn't it matter?

J.R.R.Tokin',

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Rick said:
Hows about a quickie contest. I like quickies.
Last post on this page(299) gets a CRZ(my choice)
And hell, to make it fair, same with the first post on page 300. I must be feeling generous. This idea happened when I saw page 299.
Welcome to Zapville and the Eternal Now Moment.
Let 'er rip
My choice on how soon I ship too.......... Must be different members for last page 299 and first page 300 winners. Please, just real posts on AZ. No funny games with big file pics, etc. Non US winner, if any will pay for extra shipping only.

I like contests, especially when they are for beautiful CRZ's!
I might have missed it but what do you call these new little zaps?

aesthyrian,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I'm curious about what stems to buy. I want glass. Is there a place to see them all? I only see one glass on the site.

Thanks

GReYAReA,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
momofthegoons said:
I haven't had any trouble with the carbs. Funny.... different strokes for different folks. However, I did have Rick make one with the carb on the other side for me. Maybe that's what made the difference. I was having trouble with the one I had before.

Or maybe I have man hands.... :uhoh: :lol:
Are these carbs hand made so placed differently on each piece? Also, who makes them if I may ask?

Stu,

philmcan

Flying high
I was wondering what the difference is in delivery time was between Aromazap and Blissville? I like the ones currently on blissville. Specifically the grooved ones.

philmcan,

Rick

Zapman
Shit, I guess I will have to stay signed in tonight.
You got it JRR. Perfect rub for wood.
The gloss you see on CRZs now is from Carnuba wax, the last buffing step we do. The trick is a high speed buffer that makes a little heat with all the friction. Then you(I) have to hold the fucker so it does not get shot out. Happened three times already.....back to the lathe.
If I am the last/first post, the winner will be the one before(p299) or after(p300) me.
Edit: Get one from Blisssville, philcam! You KNOW how good they are!

Rick,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Did you see my question about the wood stems Rick? Thanks for the contest, Really was quite a rush.

Gonzo,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Thanks Rick. I got a big block of the Bees/Carnuba so will get personal with my Zap later. Not too sure about the power buffing and Zap target practice though :)
Can anyone chime in about the electric supply I posted at top of page? I know every one was occupied with the comp so it might have got missed. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine but would like confirmation.

J.R.R.Tokin',

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
TheDudeNextDoor said:
I must be seeing different page numbers that everyone else? We are well onto page 300 on my view.

Me too, am I pretty sure I have that setting set to default.

aesthyrian,
TheDudeNextDoor said:
Stu said:
Congrats Snugglebandit and J.R.R.!

That's who I thought won also, which would be pretty sweet since Snugglebandit doesn't have a crz and is researching to buy one.

Speaking of that, I do feel kind of bad for entering the contest seeing as i haven't been a member here until now...so for that I am sorry to all the lasting members! But I promise that I have been a long time lurker if that means anything. I'm not entirely sure I won though...it seems like Rick changed what the contest was, or we all just misunderstood his first post, cause it seems there is a bit of confusion on all of our parts.

In any case, can anyone answer those questions that I posted on the last post? I really am curious as to what you guys think is better.

Snugglebandit,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
And we're only on page 150 in my view... :lol: I think Rick is going to have to be the one to call the winners on whatever his computer's pagination is set at.

Earlier on in this thread, people were talking about the densities of the wood having an effect on the draw temperature...and I'm wondering if the denser woods like walnut are "better" or if I should go for something lighter? Whats are the pros and cons, if any, or just your preference?

Snugglebandit, wood density will have an effect; although sometimes slight. What is "best" is subjective. It depends on how hot you want your vape to run and how dark you want your abv when you are finished. All of my CRZ's will get the abv dark brown, it just takes longer with some than others. Specify what you would like when you place your order and I'm sure Rick will do his best to hook you up with the right CRZ for you.

I really like having the tooty and feel it does cool the vapor down significantly.

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
You bet.My post announcing this gig was the first of page 299 for me.
Officially speaking, it is when I see the page change on my laptop in the shop but i think my house PC is the same.
Sorry about that. Oh well, a bit more drama.
maybe a mod can clue us all in

Rick,
Snugglebandit, wood density will have an effect; although sometimes slight. What is "best" is subjective. It depends on how hot you want your vape to run and how dark you want your abv when you are finished. All of my CRZ's will get the abv dark brown, it just takes longer with some than others. Specify what you would like when you place your order and I'm sure Rick will do his best to hook you up with the right CRZ for you.

I really like having the tooty and feel it does cool the vapor down significantly.

Thanks for the reply, and that's what I was thinking...it won't really matter all too much but I just wanted to make sure! As long as it gets hot enough to brown it, I'll be more than happy.

@ rick

Ya, i think that's what we all saw as well, and we thought that the last post on that page and then the very next post, which would be on page 300 would be winners. But then your next post kind of confused us...or at least me! lol

Snugglebandit,

Rick

Zapman
Holy fucking shit! I go feed the cows and it is over!
Snugglebandit and JRRRRRRRR are the winners.
I did not even see "300" when I posted last.
Email me with addresses winners. JRRRRRR, ya got some good karma.
Contest over.
Drama over.
Everyone agree with what I see?
Mods, have you ever seen a page fill so quick?
Thanks all for understanding I am a slow turtle.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations Snugglebandit! I was hoping you might win since you haven't got one yet. How fun! And congratulations to you too J.R.R.Tokin! It's a happy Zappy night in Zapville! :party:

momofthegoons,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Wowzerz :D

Thank you so so much. That is really amazing. So now I get to practice on the recently acquired MZ for the main event a new CRZ :)

And congrats Snugglebandit. That has to be rated as the luckiest 1st post in FC history!

J.R.R.Tokin',

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Rick said:
I edited that post Stu
Gonzo.....read again......no mo wood stems for you!

Can't blame a guy for trying :D I hope you guys decide to introduce the wood stems again in the future.

Gonzo,
Top Bottom