• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Rick

Zapman
When we made the stems, we inserted the screen and clip in the tip BEFORE installing the tip in the nylon handle. That is the only way to install the screen on the back side of the crimp because the nylon stem inner diameter is slightly smaller than the outside stem tip diameter. We had to drill out a small portion of the nylon to press the stem tip into the stem handle(interference fit......no glue). This is why you cannot install the screen from the back side for a re-work. If you could remove the stem tip for the re-work, an original install is possible but I never could get a tip out after installing without messing up the tip.

Happy Daze here. Finally to the back side of our summer farm season. It has been crazy with many 100 degree days and plants thinking their life is over almost a month early. We are having a very good season sales-wise but are getting burned out early because of the heat and old age. Cooler went out last week but it is fixed now with a Craigslist replacement air conditioner. We keep a 9x11x8 room at 40 degrees for storage of our harvest before delivery day. Tomatoes going strong 3 weeks ahead of normal season.

Keep smiling, it's catching.

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Hi all, I have a CRZ and also bought a power adapter box with it to adjust the voltage up (I believe I got it from Vitolo if I recall correctly), however the wire that connects the box to the power kinda got messy and doesn't work anymore, any idea where I can get a replaceable power cable for the adapter box? I'll post an image when I get home if it helps. Thank you. I want to get back to using my CRZ but I need to up the voltage from the stock adapter :)

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hi all, I have a CRZ and also bought a power adapter box with it to adjust the voltage up (I believe I got it from Vitolo if I recall correctly), however the wire that connects the box to the power kinda got messy and doesn't work anymore, any idea where I can get a replaceable power cable for the adapter box? I'll post an image when I get home if it helps. Thank you. I want to get back to using my CRZ but I need to up the voltage from the stock adapter :)

Are you looking for a VVPS cable? Like one of these?

vvpscord_40D_13070-160x160.jpg
Tattoo%20Style%20VVPS%20Cord(40D_03980)-160x160.JPG

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
The second one is exactly what I am looking for, thanks!

Do you ship to Canada or know where I can get something like this here? I tried your site but can't ship here :(

I've never seen the cords for sale anywhere so I'm not much help there. We buy the various components and then assemble them and can sell the completed cord or just the parts so you can DIY.

We can ship to Canada it's just not setup on the website so you'd need to contact Underdogette so she could help get you squared away. :2c:

cluffy

Vaker
Hi all. Just had to stop in and say hello. I just pulled out my Elm RockZap today after years of abandonment. It's the one on the lower left in my picture. Still works like a champ, nice to do some lower temp vaping for a change. Read the last few posts from Rick and tears came to my eyes. Glad you got through the madness, Rick. More power to you!

Vitolo

Vaporist
The 2 posts that follow is in a thread about naming your vapes.
I thought this thread deserved it's own version of that history!

I named each and every one of my CRZs (Ceramic RockZap) by AromaZap.
Each of these went to a low income terminally ill patient.

Mabel (Mine!)

Rhonda

Amber

Clara

Camo

Amelia

Jane (Black Locust- fluoresces under blacklight)

Janis (For Janis Joplin)... this unit went to a 6 year old patient that had Renal Cancer.
"RJ" is gone now, but one of my most important patients.

Sue

Annie (She is Oak... Annie Oakly)

Loretta ( For Loretta Young who exhibited grace and style)

Chantal (A "song") She was named this because it flows with the word "Chatoyence".. and as
You can see she is filled with the glow. Chatoyence means the glow of
a cat's eye.

Marylin ( or Marilyn Monroe if you look , it needs no explanation)

Angel (Oak)

Cherry (Cherry)

Rita (after Rita Hayworth – redwood)

DSC01227.jpg

Jasmine (Black Locust.. also the smallest RockZap made to date!)

DSC01228.jpg

Athena (Poplar)

Natasha (White Alder)

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I had two more... they did not allow more than 20 images on a post:

DSC01229.jpg

Fantasia (Poplar)

Vivian (Myrtle – after “Ethel Mertz” a Vivian Vance character.. see her shape!)

I have also ( still M.I.A. from Raid....)
7 old school Zaps with names.
DSC00971.jpg

Raven, my 1st Walnut.
Kushin' was my first Culry blond MyrtleZap
You can see the old school Zaps in the image behind the Rockzaps at
https://vaporist.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/arizona-medical-rockzap/

My 2 original Zaps with custom stem holders, and added wooden goodies circa early 2011:
Photoon2011-06-27at1448.jpg

Add some Ed's stems....
stems2.jpg

Then I got a 3rd:
Photoon2011-07-22at14342.jpg

Raven, Curly Kushin' and Wally in competition:
Photoon2011-07-22at14342-1.jpg

added one More ....
DSC00078.jpg

Old School Zap ass shot.... as I added one more!!
8.jpg

I added two more....
Nurse Myrtz and Leah:
102_0660.jpg

"Nurse Myrtz", was the very first Old school Zap (made of Myrtle)made with Stainless Steel heat core, but fit the brass stems.
And that brings the Old School Zap tale to its end, as the Ceramic RockZaps began.
I was the luckiest guy on Earth to receive for testing the first RockZap......
Mabel
I knew what was in this package already, and my fingers were itching to open it
DSC00158.jpg

“Hey Jacob… Daddy’s got a new way to medicate!”
DSC00159.jpg

and finally....
please see her in action!

Last edited:

Rick

Zapman
I'm strolling through a mellow summer getting ready to head out for another big bowl of Cherry tomatoes. They have been coming on strong for a few weeks and the gang really wants them so we are off to the races again. We are prepping for a new knee for Pat. She has been trying to get through the season before scheduling surgery but we did it. Happening late September. I've been trying my best to fill in but there are some things only she can do.......not much but important stuff. They love her flower pedal mix in town and most of the work is sitting down on her couch so she does fine. She is 72 and I am 70. Our boys and their families are doing fine.
So Pat comes over to the shop as i get ready to head out. She is crying. Blabbing. But I know it is a good cry. Finally......"have you been to FC lately????" No. "You won't believe it! Vito has all his Zaps, by name posted on our thread! I could not stop crying. So many memories!!!"

Vito did/does so much for so many people in need. He helped us so much as the makers of Aromazap. We are very greatful for Vito being Vito. He made our life better
Then came our story, then his story. We deal with our loss as positively as we can. One way is no nostalgia. No going back. It is over, chapter closed. I think that attitude helps keep stress levels down. So when we saw the above post.........much much emotion came out. A very good thing. We cannot change what happened but we can decide how to deal with it.

Thank you Vito for making our good day even better. A nice break from our normal routine.

Rick

Zapman
I could not even look at all those pictures yesterday. Today I tried again but my eyes got too fuzzy to look at all of them. It was a wonderful time with so many wonderful people. Even a bit of drama in the beginning......just for shits and giggles.

The chain does not break. Thank you TeeJay1952. I must also say thank you Washington voters.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Before I release a huge post in the "Police Raid" thread.... and before continuing on to bring the "Paying it Forward" thread...... I will drop a tiny bit of the good news right here at home.
Zap thread is home to many of us.
We have only one day left to be on probation.
The Judge was kind, and the Probation Officer was compassionate.
463 days ago was when the raid occurred, and tomorrow night at midnight is when it is all over.
464 days 5 hours and 30 minutes.
I have a story to tell.
My lips are sealed until after midnight tomorrow.
I won't waste anyone's time in the Aromazap Thread with the tribulations.....
I will make my next post in this thread Zap Thread appropriate.
Those that want the rest of the voyage through the black hole can see it in the "Raid" thread.
Those that want to get the vibe about how Patty and I are moving on, can get that in the "PIF" thread.
Talk to you guys on Thursday.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The news is (and if anyone is interested in the entire story, please check the "Raid" thread)....
My 7 Old School Zaps and my other Log vapes (1 PD, a couple UD Twigs, An E-Nano, a CRZ) are coming home.
Although way past the deadline to fight forfeiture, out attorney, through Pit Bull determination has gotten us our possessions back, minus any Marijuana, and Marijuana candies that they took.
Like Rick and Pat.....
... Patty and I can now breath easier, and over time put the pieces back together.
Not wishing to sully this thread...I am heading over to the "raid" thread to spill my guts.
We love you guys!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
We did not get our stuff back yet, but an original loaned unit came home along with a few stems, and an original Lady Zap dragonfly aroma diffuser.
I won't re-post the media and overwork FCs website, but there's a video at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporbrothers-vb2.11225/page-25#post-1019777 and you will spot my returned original from a patient that passed (zap in the background). I am waiting for a power source now, so I can use it!

Last edited:

cycleb

I had two more... they did not allow more than 20 images on a post:

DSC01229.jpg

Fantasia (Poplar)

Vivian (Myrtle – after “Ethel Mertz” a Vivian Vance character.. see her shape!)

I have also ( still M.I.A. from Raid....)
7 old school Zaps with names.
DSC00971.jpg

Raven, my 1st Walnut.
Kushin' was my first Culry blond MyrtleZap
You can see the old school Zaps in the image behind the Rockzaps at
https://vaporist.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/arizona-medical-rockzap/

My 2 original Zaps with custom stem holders, and added wooden goodies circa early 2011:
Photoon2011-06-27at1448.jpg

Add some Ed's stems....
stems2.jpg

Then I got a 3rd:
Photoon2011-07-22at14342.jpg

Raven, Curly Kushin' and Wally in competition:
Photoon2011-07-22at14342-1.jpg

added one More ....
DSC00078.jpg

Old School Zap ass shot.... as I added one more!!
8.jpg

I added two more....
Nurse Myrtz and Leah:
102_0660.jpg

"Nurse Myrtz", was the very first Old school Zap (made of Myrtle)made with Stainless Steel heat core, but fit the brass stems.
And that brings the Old School Zap tale to its end, as the Ceramic RockZaps began.
I was the luckiest guy on Earth to receive for testing the first RockZap......
Mabel
I knew what was in this package already, and my fingers were itching to open it
DSC00158.jpg

“Hey Jacob… Daddy’s got a new way to medicate!”
DSC00159.jpg

and finally....
please see her in action!
Wow, a great collection! Did I notice a cattle dog companion? Fantastic!

Top Bottom