Arizer V-Tower

Dr. G

Old Resident
What is the best tubing (hose) material, silicone or pvc?
In my opinion because I have read some things- is that silicone has the advantage because its flexible and can withstand higher temps and is def more hygienic.

Dr. G,
Reactions: BigJr48

crossfader

So, hello...this vape was my first one ever. It is still on my table and it gets used. No bells and whistles...but, this is an EXCELLENT vape. Also, look out for deals on the actual website. Three weeks ago they had a BOGO on this vape. So, for $100 you would get two! Besides that...the vape is made exceptionally well in my opinion. Not that gigantic, mine is silver, I love it...does not take up that much space.
Yeah this vape is a workhorse & the BOGO deal was too good to pass up when they were offering it...and just in time too, as I tripped over the power cord to my original V Tower just days earlier, smashing it to the floor
Good timing I'd say!👍

crossfader,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Yeah this vape is a workhorse & the BOGO deal was too good to pass up when they were offering it...and just in time too, as I tripped over the power cord to my original V Tower just days earlier, smashing it to the floor
Good timing I'd say!👍
Super! You saw that deal too. I am glad you saw it and took advantage of it. That was just too good to be true. For anyone trying to make up their mind about this vape...I would not hesitate. You will be getting a good vape in my opinion. I am not an expert but, my own experience has been super.

hoptimum

I got my new v-tower but can't get decent vapor.

My herb is dry so no problem there.

I'm packing only half a bowl at most so it can move around in the hot air upon inhalation.

I have cranked the temperature up to 395F and my weed just gets slightly less green; not even really yellow.

So my question is if anyone else has problems with the digital display not matching actual temperature so greatly?

Also, if it's not vaporizing the obvious thing is to keep turning it up but again, unless the unit has a very inaccurate sensor and does not display the actual temperature, turning it up and up and up seems silly since i'll never really know the REAL temperature at which i'm getting the desired vapor.

thanks all for any suggestions.
with the Arizer desktops, the temperature on your readout has very little relation to the temperature your flower is exposed to.

hoptimum

Super! You saw that deal too. I am glad you saw it and took advantage of it. That was just too good to be true. For anyone trying to make up their mind about this vape...I would not hesitate. You will be getting a good vape in my opinion. I am not an expert but, my own experience has been super.
Which other desktop vapes have you tried.

hoptimum,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Which other desktop vapes have you tried.
I have tried the Volcano hybrid, Da Buddah, there is one called the Plenty, the Arizer Extreme Q...and I have the Arizer Tower that I use everyday. I am truly not an expert but, these were all fantastic. But, from a price point I believe that the Tower is the most cost effective for me.

PeteyS

Have you guys found the optimum heat up time on the V-tower?

I usually don't leave my desktop on over night, and typically turn it on around noon to start warming up, the only problem is sometimes i forget to turn it on. So in this case, i figure 20 minutes should be enough to warmup the unit, but i always find the first bowl to be unsatisfactory, with the second bowl being strong.
How long do you think the v tower needs to be at 100% operation temp, and what temp do you guys leave your units at while not in use?

Thanks,
Pete.

PeteyS,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom