• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer V-Tower

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
20201229_155010.jpg
If you look above, the right side has more room than the left, so if I want a lot of weed in the bowl, I would choose this. There's others where this is reduced. The wands can be all glass with no metal screens. I'm having trouble posting images atm

djelibebbi,
Reactions: cosimo

nopapers_justvapors

Looks sweet! So you don't inhale from this directly, you still use a whip you say? Why is that, if I may ask? The wand I mean, not the bowl 😁

Last edited:
nopapers_justvapors,

djelibebbi

Looks sweet! So you don't inhale from this directly, you still use a whip you say? Why is that, if I may ask? The wand I mean, not the bowl 😁
I tend to like my vapes wet is all.
What with the rona, working from home all year, weed being legal and getting cheaper, no visitors to share with, my usage has gone up and my throat needs the assist.

To clarify, the whip leads to a bong - it's just that right now my bong is hooked into my plenty

djelibebbi,

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Season Greetings to all!! I have owned a V-Tower for many years. I call it the Monster. It is still the most reliable and hardest working vape I have ever encountered. Unfortunately, I can’t put it in my pocket. But, since the virus, well, I am falling in love with it, all over, again. This still rocks. What I am trying to convey is that those oldies sitting in the closet, may still have some life left in them. Enjoy!!❤️

djelibebbi

My first V-Tower was that analog unit. Back then I was under an agreement to only vape outside. The glass could not withstand the cruel winter with it's rapid temperature changes from outside to in.

Now I have a dedicated vape room, so when this EQ fell into my lap (long story) I decided to get the DDave mods. Then it turned out I had to give the EQ back, so I got a V-tower since I rarely if ever use balloons.

If I want to chill with someone and really savour some special mix in a big ass bowl, I use this is for that. G/F thinks all the glass looks kind of romantic after I clean it, probably because it means I cleaned something.

nopapers_justvapors

My first V-Tower was that analog unit. Back then I was under an agreement to only vape outside. The glass could not withstand the cruel winter with it's rapid temperature changes from outside to in.

Now I have a dedicated vape room, so when this EQ fell into my lap (long story) I decided to get the DDave mods. Then it turned out I had to give the EQ back, so I got a V-tower since I rarely if ever use balloons.

If I want to chill with someone and really savour some special mix in a big ass bowl, I use this is for that. G/F thinks all the glass looks kind of romantic after I clean it, probably because it means I cleaned something.
😂

nopapers_justvapors

Any old pics of the analog model? I'm curious to see what it looked like, but can't find any at all!

nopapers_justvapors,
Reactions: djelibebbi

djelibebbi

Sadly, no. I recall a silver tower on black base, same basic shape. I think it was a sliding mechanism on the base as opposed to a knob, but memory is hazy, I'm a set it and forget it kinda guy.

djelibebbi,

djelibebbi

I'm 80% sure it was a radial slider, so imagine a black square button thingy where the tower meets the base, that slides around the bottom of the tower a bit. But, memory is tricky

djelibebbi,

wobbygong

I bought a V tower last year while it was 25% off, so it was pretty inexpensive. I got it to replace my old Herbalaire. To cut a long short I wasn't very impressed with the v tower, I thought the hits were wispy and I didn't like having to prime it to get the vapour going. So I put it in a box and shoved it under the bed.

Later I read about the DDave short adapter. So I got a similar adapter from a shop here in Australia just to see if it would make any difference to thr v tower's performance. It did. With a light elbow pack I can get solid hits with very little need to prime it, it hits almost straight away. I've also mixed reclaim into the herb and that worked well with the elbow pack as well.

I do plan to get some real DDave mods. The short adapter I am using is quite wide in the middle, it fits down the hole in the top, but only just. There's very little room for airflow around it. And as a consequence the unit can get quite hot, way hotter than it did with the original, narrower cyclone bowl. Dave's short adapter looks narrower than mine, and possibly a little shorter as well, so it would be better.

As it is I am currently using the v tower more than my Mighty. I've gone from disliking the v tower to liking it a lot. Basically it's all thanks to the short adapter, which was Ddaves idea (I think - at least that's where I got it from anyway). Which is probably another good reason to buy one off him..

cheers

wobbygong

It was sold as a regular 18mm F/F connector. Its total length is about 70 mm as opposed to the original cyclone bowl's 85 mm. Visually it is quite similar to Ddaves mod. Except that the expanded middle section appears to wider on mine.

But, as I mentioned above, I think that the increased diameter of my mod is causing the unit to get a bit hot. At 240-260C it will start to smell like hot plastic. This didn't happen with the original cyclone bowl. I think the thing was designed to have an air gap between the glass and the plastic top. But despite all that it seems to work just fine.

nopapers_justvapors

I have one of those adapters, but mine doesn't have a wider middle part. The part between the joints is barely wider than 18,8 mm. I did notice that I could basically use it as a replacement for the cyclone bowl (in case it broke) if it weren't for the fact that mine doesn't have anything for the screen to rest on 😬

nopapers_justvapors

Anybody ever shorten the hose? I'd like the vapor to be there just a couple seconds sooner, so I'm seriously thinking about taking a little piece off 🤔

nopapers_justvapors,
Reactions: BigJr48

ray_

Anybody ever shorten the hose? I'd like the vapor to be there just a couple seconds sooner, so I'm seriously thinking about taking a little piece off 🤔
I can't imagine it even takes two seconds to get from the vape into your mouth. Maybe time it with your phone's stopwatch. And of course you will be sacrificing some cooling.

ray_,

nopapers_justvapors

Yeah I have some food grade tubing too, wich I use to connect my bubbler etc. but when I use the mouthpiece, I use the original hose.

nopapers_justvapors,

nopapers_justvapors

I can't imagine it even takes two seconds to get from the vape into your mouth. Maybe time it with your phone's stopwatch. And of course you will be sacrificing some cooling.
I don't know, sure feels like a lot longer 🤔 Feels more like 10 seconds or something.

nopapers_justvapors,

ray_

I don't know, sure feels like a lot longer 🤔 Feels more like 10 seconds or something.
Maybe that's just how long it takes to begin generating vapor once you start inhaling, not how long it takes the vapor to move through the hose. I don't want to imply I know what I'm talking about because I don't. Some clear tubing should answer the question.

ray_,

nopapers_justvapors

Yeah it's probably the whole process from when the vapor starts coming through, untill the moment I actually inhale the vapor (into my lungs).

nopapers_justvapors,

Dr. G

Old Resident
So, hello...this vape was my first one ever. It is still on my table and it gets used. No bells and whistles...but, this is an EXCELLENT vape. Also, look out for deals on the actual website. Three weeks ago they had a BOGO on this vape. So, for $100 you would get two! Besides that...the vape is made exceptionally well in my opinion. Not that gigantic, mine is silver, I love it...does not take up that much space.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Pukka
Top Bottom