Arizer Solo 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The only thing that contained VAS on this one is I recall seeing somewhere the 3 MAX will be here in June, yeah? If it turns out to be not so great will most likely pick up a discounted 3 at some point. Watching thread to see more real world user input...

Huh? I do not think that is the case, first I am ever hearing of a max for the new three lol

n0tu2

I swear I didn't hallucinate it.. I read it somewhere when researching when people were bitching at Arizer because they just got a 2 max or something and that the 3 was released so close. Something about Arizer stating the 3 max will be in June so we don't have sore early adopters.. maybe it was bs? may have been in this thread, lol. we will see.

Shit Snacks

I swear I didn't hallucinate it.. I read it somewhere when researching when people were bitching at Arizer because they just got a 2 max or something and that the 3 was released so close. Something about Arizer stating the 3 max will be in June so we don't have sore early adopters.. maybe it was bs? may have been in this thread, lol. we will see.

Definitely not here, sounds like a joke from Reddit or something, given the circumstance not an official company statement at all lol

n0tu2

Definitely not here, sounds like a joke from Reddit or something, given the circumstance not an official company statement at all lol
very possible I saw it on Reddit then.. could of been for sure.... guess I'm an April fool but will mark the calendar to come back if it appears 🤔 I'd assume they could improve airflow in the next model? Isn't that what the max version is? max airflow? Removable dual 18650s? maybe.

Shit Snacks

very possible I saw it on Reddit then.. could of been for sure.... guess I'm an April fool but will mark the calendar to come back if it appears 🤔 I'd assume they could improve airflow in the next model? Isn't that what the max version is? max airflow? Removable dual 18650s? maybe.

Not really, as I understand it Max has just been a fully-filled finalized version of the device... Sure that can mean a little extra airflow, but the new S3 is supposedly going to have better airflow than all the previous models, better features than all the previous models, it would make more sense for their next to be Argo Max if anything... (Also it's two 21700 not 18650 in the Solo 3 and I highly doubt it will have removable dual batteries even more than I doubt there is an S3 max existing at all currently lol) :shrug:

Cacahuates

Maybe?
I like those ideas but this thing is great as is.
Airflow is fine. It's not level 3 venty, but it doesn't have to be. It's vapor is so versatile. You can have big monster hits or just nice chill sessions.

I wouldn't go crazy for replaceable batteries. I like a contained unit. Hopefully someone will do a tear down and see if it's as easy to swap as a solo 2, if need be.

I really like ondemand lvl IV with the standard stem. Nice hits! Lots of vapour and not coughing up a lung.
I'm still trying to dial in my session mode temp ranges.

n0tu2

Not really, as I understand it Max has just been a fully-filled finalized version of the device... Sure that can mean a little extra airflow, but the new S3 is supposedly going to have better airflow than all the previous models

Ahh, makes sense.. I've been out of the Arizer loop for ages.. I still have the original Solo 1 and it still powers up! The S1 I have is a couple months later then the very 1st OG when everyone started comparing circuit board numbers/letters as there was some failure issues with a few batches of them. I may have even posted in that thread with an account I no longer have access to at the time.

I also have an unused EQ v4 still in box (only powered it up once or twice to make sure it worked).. that is the extent of my Arizer collection. The S1 was good at the time when only comparing it to something like the MFLB (og) which I still have as well and the idiot light still works! tbh I think the og mflb hits harder.

This S3 may be worthy for the collection. VAS still calm as there is no shortage or rarity of them - may have it sooner or later tho! 😀 The S2 series never temped me, but S3 definately is.

Airflow is fine. It's not level 3 venty, but it doesn't have to be. It's vapor is so versatile. You can have big monster hits or just nice chill sessions.

I get that. I have the Venty as well which hasn't been acting up since the update. Familiar with Solo's vape signature and restricted pull. From what I've seen so far it appears worthy.. just waiting for more everyday regular joe user reviews not just vape reviewers 😀

Andjoe

You guys I’m waiting for the Solo 4!
I joke, but Arizer really launched these two products in a bizarre way.

I’m curious why they didn’t release them both at the same time… first tease the announcement 2 weeks in advance. Announce the Solo 3 as the new flagship, detail the power, battery life and XL Stems. Then as a “one more thing” announce that the Solo 2 is sticking around in the lineup with “Max” branded improvements, such as USB-C, etc. offered at a lower price than the 3.

I think that would frame things clearly.

Wondering… how would get a replacement “cap” or cover for the oven on the solos?

There is a YouTuber that had a bad experience with Arizer due to the launch of the III. On the title of the video says solo 3 max??

Cacahuates

I just figured out the presets in session mode. Amazing. Had a great session. The vapour is nice and smooth. Very enjoyable.
I find a have to run a cycle on ondemand mode to loosen things up for the xl stem. No way I'm jamming that thing in cold.

Do any solo masters know if replacing the o-ring is easy?

johnnyCanuck

I just figured out the presets in session mode. Amazing. Had a great session. The vapour is nice and smooth. Very enjoyable.
I find a have to run a cycle on ondemand mode to loosen things up for the xl stem. No way I'm jamming that thing in cold.

Do you mean replace the o-ring so the fit won't be so snug?
If so, the stem will loosen up soon enough once you use the vape enough times.

Cacahuates

Do you mean replace the o-ring so the fit won't be so snug?
If so, the stem will loosen up soon enough once you use the vape enough times.
No. I mean replace it when I mash it up. Never broke on my solo 2 but I never had such a tight squeeze.

Cacahuates,

Moody

Lmao that was probably me pissing and moaning because I bought the 2max and then a week or 2 later the 3 was announced. So I made a joke about it. Its either in the 2 max thread or this one.

Btw i got my 3 yesterday. So, i really dont want to come across as an arizer fan boy...but this thing is magical. No shit. I used my weakest product i have (have 7 strains in rotation atm) with the larger chambered stem w 5 holes and...my fucking teeth were throbbing and numb. I felt quite a bit more than before from this strain. Im guessing because im consuming more product (larger chamber, maybe better extraction too).. it seemed like the exhales were producing larger clouds than my other vapes (mighty+, solo2max, dynavap). Quite a bit more. I didnt even try the on demand yet. Very happy w this purchase. The airflow was waaaay better than i imagined it would be based off of my 2max experience (which isnt bad in my opinion, mighty is better airflow tho vs 2 max if you want to consume a larger amount). I have absolutely nothing really negative to say about the 3. So yeah. Call me a fan boy, whatever. However i did notice it gets pretty darn hot. Nice hand warmer. Lmao. Didnt bother me but yeah. Sucker gets hot. I think my VAS has been killed. Only thing i dont think i can stop buying are dynavap stems from turning happiness seller on etsy.

I may do a review or comparison w mighty or 2max later, but there are so many people providing reviews, i probably wont.

I love the 3. Not sure ill be buying anything else for a while. Famous last words ahahaha...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

find a have to run a cycle on ondemand mode to loosen things up for the xl stem. No way I'm jamming that thing in cold.

Interesting, my XL WPA and regular stem going easily cold, but my regular WPA needs to be twisted in a bit and goes in easier when warm... They're supposed to not really need to be warmed up, it should loosen up over time, but you might be able to get a replacement for it? I've warmed it up that way too though

Moody

Interesting, my XL WPA and regular stem going easily cold, but my regular WPA needs to be twisted in a bit and goes in easier when warm... They're supposed to not really need to be warmed up, it should loosen up over time, but you might be able to get a replacement for it? I've warmed it up that way too though
I used the xl last night. I couldnt push it in when it was cold so i waited till hot. Yeah it took a little effort, but its new. I would hope its that way. In the small print in the instructions it does state to wait untll heated up before inserting tube if its too difficult. Or maybe it said first time? Not sure. Regardless. It does mention this.

NOLOGO

For those of y'all that have one in hand, have you been able to successfully make it not beep at all? I have notifications set to off, but in On Demand mode it still beeps twice once it reaches temp, and then twice again at the end of the preset draw length. Is that how y'all's work too?

NOLOGO,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
For those of y'all that have one in hand, have you been able to successfully make it not beep at all? I have notifications set to off, but in On Demand mode it still beeps twice once it reaches temp, and then twice again at the end of the preset draw length. Is that how y'all's work too?
I don't have the unit yet but I believe on-demand mode has all its own settings as well, independent from session mode. So perhaps you only turned off the beep while you were in the settings for session mode?

I think you have to go into on-demand mode and then hold the right button to access the settings for on-demand mode, and then turn off the beep there maybe.

NOLOGO

I don't have the unit yet but I believe on-demand mode has all its own settings as well, independent from session mode. So perhaps you only turned off the beep while you were in the settings for session mode?

I think you have to go into on-demand mode and then hold the right button to access the settings for on-demand mode, and then turn off the beep there maybe.
Thanks, but I've only ever been in On Demand mode so far. I'll go try turning off notifications from the settings menu accessible while in Session mode too, just in case they're criss-crossed on the software side or something.

Shit Snacks

Yeah set notifications to off in both modes and then you should be good!

jasp3r

I have to say, after a week with this vape, it's definitely going to stay in the rotation alongside the Venty and Anvil. I enjoy the glass stem system, but I must say, my favorite mod—and one I couldn't live without—is a Madheaters Revolve Dynavap stem intercooler inside the mouthpiece; it makes a huge difference. Still can't wait for the release of custom stems.

Top Bottom