ARIZER SOLO 2 MAX

Moody

Ok, so after another night of trying the Solo out, I realized I missed an important variable and how that could affect my evaluation.

The Mighty+ only goes up to 410....the Solo does 428. This is probably affecting my perception of the Solo extracting better...when I bumped up the temp to max on the Solo...I noticed quite an intense effect from the weed hitting me...kinda similar to first time using the Mighty+ - heavy body buzz in my head etc. - I am def getting higher than w the Mighty, I have no doubt whatsoever, but the main contributing factor is probably the temp I'm thinking? Not positive.

Is it something that would make me never use the Mighty again because I feel like I'm missing out? No. But it is def significant and im not getting it w the Mighty.

Durbandream

Ok, so after another night of trying the Solo out, I realized I missed an important variable and how that could affect my evaluation.

The Mighty+ only goes up to 410....the Solo does 428. This is probably affecting my perception of the Solo extracting better...when I bumped up the temp to max on the Solo...I noticed quite an intense effect from the weed hitting me...kinda similar to first time using the Mighty+ - heavy body buzz in my head etc. - I am def getting higher than w the Mighty, I have no doubt whatsoever, but the main contributing factor is probably the temp I'm thinking? Not positive.

Is it something that would make me never use the Mighty again because I feel like I'm missing out? No. But it is def significant and im not getting it w the Mighty.
Does it extract better when you let it heat soak like the other Arizer devices or is the performance the same when you start hitting it as soon as it gets to temp?

Moody

Yes, it hits much better if you let it heat soak. This is my first Arizer product, so I do not know how the others are with heat soaking. I have the same experience with the Mighty though. It is better to wait at least 30 sec to a minute prior to hitting even after it reaches temp. Especially at lower temps I want to do this.

I really like the Solo 2 Max. I'm going to get a couple new stems for it. Not that what comes stock doesn't work, I just like to experiment. I didn't use either Mighty nor Solo last night....my Dynavaps came in the mail. I tried those with the Ispire Wand. That was a lot of fun too.

Last edited:
Moody,

Petetbay

If I had bought one, I think I would be very unhappy.
I bought one and was a little pissed until I watched a few reviews and seen the startup sequence, that would have pissed me off more having to do that all the time(maybe it’s a April fools joke and we’ll be able to turn it off, you can hope). I love my S2 Max and quite happy with it, I just want to pick up the XL wpa/stem. Using caps with hash in the Arizers is working really good, so I‘m kind of wondering how the S 3 would do with hash with that robust heater, curious minds want to know. :hmm:

Moody

I am a big Arizer fan, however, coming out with the Solo II Max 4 months before the Solo 3 is not right.

I am just glad that I was waiting for the inevitable price drop.

Now I can skip 2 Max. If I had bought one, I think I would be very unhappy.
I kinda laughed at first when I saw the email from Arizer pushing the 3. I bought the 2Max, and I like it a lot, however, I do feel like I was played. Of course I would much prefer the latest iteration of the Solo. It isn't the money. I have the money to buy both. But I have money to buy both because I'm not a sucker. And I would feel like a sucker if I bought the 3 at this point. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. The vendor can't do anything because I used it, and Arizer just offered it up at a discount. its a little less than 20 bucks off of the best deals you see online. Not happy with Arizer, but happy with the 2Max. I decided I won't be buying the 3. I'll probably just wait for another manufacturer to come out with something that catches my interest.

Moody

I am a big Arizer fan, however, coming out with the Solo II Max 4 months before the Solo 3 is not right.

I am just glad that I was waiting for the inevitable price drop.

Now I can skip 2 Max. If I had bought one, I think I would be very unhappy.

Did you hear???? Arizer announced that they will take orders for the Solo 3 MAX in June. The shelf life of their products has dramatically dropped. Gotta grab that money! lol. ok, I had my fun. Peace.

Moody,
Reactions: Petetbay

Moody

I posted an update in the Solo 3 thread...after complaining directly to Arizer about the close releases of the 2 Max and the 3...they made a discounted offer on the 3. I initially turned down their first offer, they followed up with another better offer and I couldn't say no at this new price point. I suggest anyone who bought a 2 Max and wants the 3 to contact a sales rep and see what they can do. Here's the email:

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

We're very sorry you feel frustrated by our release of two new products in Q1 and Q2 of this year.

There are many variables that come into play for our management team when making business decisions about product development and the release of new products, and rest assured none of them are malicious nor intended to inconvenience or frustrate you or our customers in any way.
Unfortunately, due to the personal use nature of our products they cannot be resold once they've been used, which is why we don't accept returns of used products or have a trade-in program, but I would like to help and have received authorization to offer you a brand new Solo III for only $xxx.00. *Offer valid for the month of April only
To proceed please provide the following information:
  • Confirm your full name, current billing/shipping address, and telephone number
  • A Complete list of the products and quantities you would like to order (Make sure to include any applicable Color/Size/Power/etc selections)

Once we have received this information we will provide you with a direct link to complete your purchase.

Top Bottom