ARIZER SOLO 2 MAX

Petetbay

Been running a few bowls thru the Solo2 lately and reminding myself of how I like it and it’s amazing battery even after 4 years. There some reviews of the Solo2 Max up already on the the usetube here’s a ok one.

I feel like there's a missed opportunity to have two removable 18650s or introduce new colors. Sad there's no blue this time around. Why would someone go for this over the Air Max other than faster heat up time and 50 more minutes of battery life?

Justpassedu

In the days of not having much money to spend on vaporizers and buying inferior products, I quickly learned my lesson when I had saved up enough to finally make a purchase on something that was actually recommended by many online. That was the Arizer Eq . I sat with it for months zeroing in the perfect techniques, and that was when my addiction had started ( Thanks Arizer ). I went through many products through the years , some good and some not so great but Arizer always held a special place in my heart. I got the Solo 1 and loved it and quickly grabbed every handheld they came out with since. They are all very similar but have had some nice upgrades moving through out time. My latest was the new Arizer Air Max and I really enjoyed the upgrades they applied to it. I recently had the opportunity to try the new Solo 2 Max, very similar to the Air Max but without the interchangeable batteries. The kicker is it has killer battery life, both have USB C also. I charged it up and after a entire weekend out I still have so much battery life left. I believe it can go 3hrs on a single charge. It has a longer glass stem also and the taste it provides is just incredible in my opinion. That's always been a huge plus for me with these vapes. I highly recommend either of them for enthusiasts and even beginner's.

M0yp26p.jpg
[url=https://imgur.com/wDUcHmV] [/URL]

Last edited:

Petetbay

The Solo 2 Max has been released available at their site with US site price $270USD while the Canadian price is $270CDN, that needs to be fixed. POTV US has discounted it to $200USD listed as coming soon while POTV CA has it for pre-order @ $270CDN. Also available at a few Canadian sites. I’ll be waiting until prices get better and hoping 420 sales can get the prices down.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Solo 2 Max has been released available at their site with US site price $270USD while the Canadian price is $270CDN, that needs to be fixed. POTV US has discounted it to $200USD listed as coming soon while POTV CA has it for pre-order @ $270CDN. Also available at a few Canadian sites. I’ll be waiting until prices get better and hoping 420 sales can get the prices down.

Thanks for the updates, yeah $200 sounds like a very reasonable price for US, if I can eventually get one on sale close to $100 I will be very happy to have one of these fully updated upgraded in my collection again

Astedra

I'm buying a Solo 2 Max as soon as I get cash, the 2 solo's I had, plus the 2 baby solo's (Air, Air SE) they where some of the most reliable vapes and love how you don't have to grind. It gets a low score on portability but I never had problems. I could see why it has a cult following.

Astedra,
Reactions: Petetbay

Shit Snacks

Did Arizer get purchased by another company or something? Their recent releases seem like cash grabs, namely the Air SE.

What do you mean? They've just been re-releasing the same portable vapes over and over again for several years with slight changes... SE was a stripped down version then after the Max they could sell for less...

Blackbeen

After the Lobo looks MASSIVELY unimpressive, I have my old II set for sale I don't see much better on this one, inverted screen is ok but...

Blackbeen,

Blackbeen

The lobo is a total rip off of the Rouge by Healthy Rips, if it's not the same company.
Whatever, it works better than the Solo II or XQ2 for that matter & costs much less, "don't have to grind" what? I never used any of them w/o a grinder, I guess you could as you could with any of them but it doesn't mean its ideal.

Blackbeen,
Reactions: cosimo

Astedra

When grinding for the Solo II, we recommend a medium to coarse grind, or none at all. The Solo II is more than happy to handle even full chunks of herb without any grinding, but if it's too fine, some of the bits can pull through the screen and into your mouth. Not all vapes handle chunks as well.

Astedra,

Shit Snacks

if it's not the same company

They actually are produced by the same manufacturing company... Slightly different design details, form factor and specs based on what each retailer brand required... Although it is off topic to discuss them here?

However both of them can also do fine with chunks or nugs, many can, to different degrees of effectiveness... I wouldn't think solo would be so ideal, back in the day I don't recall that working too well, but hopefully they are better in every way now so that could be possible... In the past I only really had luck with whole nugs in pure convection vapes, but now I have other vape with hybrid conduction that actually works quite well with it... So that is pretty great if they are a nice experience with the new solo I think

Jojofernz

The lobo is a total rip off of the Rouge by Healthy Rips, if it's not the same company.
I know I’m off topic and wrong here, so delete it if you must mods. But lobo is not quite the same as rogue. I’ve had and used both lots and there is a lot of different things about them, sure similar form factor but much different performance. Sold my Rogue after having the Lobo for a bit

Blackbeen

I know I’m off topic and wrong here, so delete it if you must mods. But lobo is not quite the same as rogue. I’ve had and used both lots and there is a lot of different things about them, sure similar form factor but much different performance. Sold my Rogue after having the Lobo for a bit
...and I really didn't mean to troll but the Solo II was my first vape bought in 2020, I've only owned 3, it, the XQ2 & now the Lobo, I'm not a vape collector I just buy what I need. Since before I bought the Solo II I've heard nothing but glaring praise of it but having no other reference point I couldn't honestly say or not if it was deserved, but I was never quite satisfied, even on a blue moon I never got the clouds I get regularly from the Lobo, the only downside I can see is that it bakes so quick flavor/savor hits are kinda lost & its easy to overuse being so rapid fire.
To look at the Max it seems just like the II with a few added buzzes & whistles Advanced Rapid-Heating Ceramic Technology? what the hell is that really? just sounds like marketing hype to me frankly, at a glance it looks pretty much just like the II.

Last edited:
Blackbeen,
Reactions: Jojofernz

Shit Snacks

...and I really didn't mean to troll but the Solo II was my first vape bought in 2020, I've only owned 3, it, the XQ2 & now the Lobo, I'm not a vape collector I just buy what I need. Since before I bought the Solo II I've head nothing but glaring praise of it but having no other reference point I couldn't honestly say or not if it was deserved, but I was never quite satisfied, even on a blue moon I never got the clouds I get regularly from the Lobo, the only downside I can see is that it bakes so quick flavor/savor hits are kinda lost & its easy to overuse being so rapid fire.
To look at the Max it seems just like the II with a few added buzzes & whistles Advanced Rapid-Heating Ceramic Technology? what the hell is that really? just sounds like marketing hype to me frankly, at a glance it looks pretty much just like the II.

Yes their tech has been the same and it is a game to get new customers as well, however the lobo is in another category anyway being more of a convection hybrid yes with more power... There are many better portables of course in this regard, plenty that are even much better than the lobo, but yeah off topic here to compare to the others... Comparing to other Solo etc yeah purely modest incremental releases

cpl5938

Received a new replacement Solo II Max. This thing is a beast. Feels good in the hand with the slightly textured metal. I’ve been using the Air Max since it was released as my main vape and I’d say the Solo II Max maintains the temp better when taking a hit as well as getting slightly more intense hits. The Solo II Max reaches 380F in 30 seconds while the Air Max takes 70 seconds. I fill a glass stem halfway and temp step up to 410F. The Solo II Max just seems a little more efficient.

Blackbeen

But the question is how does it compared to the original Solo II. 🤷
I just checked my Solo II and it took 30 seconds to reach the full 428 temperature, so...

Last edited:
Blackbeen,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

Blackbeen

Improved airflow, stronger heater and USB-C charging along with the other bells and whistles (dark mode, screen inversion etc.).
USB-C charging sucks, its one down point of the Lobo (up of the Solo II mach I) as for Improved airflow, stronger heater its up for debate, it looks exactly the same as the Solo II, I can't see it being anything but marginally improved, I'm aware of the other bells and whistles, nice but that's essentially what they are.

Top Bottom