Arizer Air vs Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farid

I can't speak for the Hammer, but the lotus rips, and most butane vapes hit pretty hard. I've heard nothing but good things about the vapman as well.

I find when I'm sitting around I like the Air and UD equally in terms of ease of use, excluding vapor density. What gives the UD the edge (again, excluding vapor density) is that you don't have to fuss around with batteries. My air with batteries stems and a charger takes up more space than my UD stem and cord. It also comes with an extension cord for times you don't want to get up from the couch. If you didn't care about having the one hit ability I'd definitely suggest the air, but given your desires I think you should look into a butane vape.

Farid,
Reactions: Vapenvy

Tommy10

Yea the hammer has a lot of heat up time I find, not a deal breaker just something to know going in. For the situation you describe I really would look at the vapman, I spent half the day sunday face down ass up ripping on in a hammock!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Not sure when the GH will be available to the masses if you haven't already ordered it a year ago. I don't have the Hammer but it has a lot of fans, it must be doing something right.

I like the Solo and the Airizer Air as a portable. The Solo can be used as a desk top as well as cordless. Initially the Solo has over 2 hours of battery life. It does degrade over time. The Solo's battery can be replaced after a couple years. Both vaporizer are easy to use and maintain, cleaning is a breeze.

AA and the Solo hook up easily to a water tool. Planetvape has a lot of stem/mouthpieces to use with both units.

The Air has the user replaceable batteries so you could buy as many as you think you will need. I bought 4 batteries. Each battery last almost 1 hour of use.

Last edited:
The air can milk a piece, granted there is wait time. I love what I hear about the working grasshoppers but I'm not going to personally buy until they get it together QC-wise or later on when they get any other kinks worked out.

Something I recently picked up is the vapor genie coil, it mates up with 14 & 18mm glass right off the bat and will produce very thick clouds akin to combustion that coupled with the fire/bong combo really scratches my smoking itch. It can be used efficiently with a soft flame or torch and is super cheap ($35). Im absolutely tickled with it and it has opened my eyes to other flame powered options, these guys are serious contenders and deliver monster hits.

nondarb,
Reactions: Vapenvy

Tommy10

Yea got the coil and it's not too bad through water, certainly milks! Dry it's a bit horrid, but it is sooooo cheap! All of the butane vapes are relatively cheap! And apart from the FW and the way above OP budget firefly they are really the only portables that can give give on demand rips. Was using a mighty on the weekend, and while it's super smooth! You can get bigger clouds from most of the butane ones, granted it never went passed 390f.

Tommy10,

PurpleDazed

well its nearly one year from last post. redcon did you get the GH?
how long did it take to get ?
Is it what you imagined?

PurpleDazed,
Reactions: DreamHaze

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
yeah, resurrect this thread.
I wonder which one i'm gonna get now... a grashopper with 4 batteries or arizer air with 4 batteries... hmmmm

DreamHaze,

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
I would also love to find out what you ended up with. For everyone fighting you on the GH, it sounds like for your wants it's the perfect unit. I feel the same way and am about to bite the bullet on the GH and would really like to know what you did because I think I'm looking for the same things you are.

max

Out to lunch
well its nearly one year from last post. redcon did you get the GH?
how long did it take to get ?
Is it what you imagined?
The OP has not been on the forum for almost a year. Click on any user name and you can see the last log on.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom