• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air MAX

dimmusp

Spotted on Reddit!
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/qub8eo
According to 420edc:

• Will use same glass as prior Air/Solo iterations

• Advanced Ceramic Hybrid Heater

• Upgraded Custom Session Setting

🆕️ Automatic Screen Inversion

🆕️ Dark Mode

🆕️ High Capacity Rechargeable Interchangeable Batteries (26650)

• Fast USB-C Charging & Use While Charging • Small Palm Sized & Pocketable (looks about same length as Air2 minus glass)

• Now includes a 14mm WPA in the package instead of plastic tipped mouthpiece

• Single Button on Left Side with Two on the Right Side

• Only Available in Black Stainless

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cool, although the black plastic tipped mouthpiece was nice, a wpa is also nice and I guess you can always buy separately? So now they are using more custom batteries, no more 18650?? Cool longer battery life, faster charging and more customizable features... Does this one have an isolated air path?? Why didn't they just call it Air3... :rolleyes::lol:

dimmusp

Cool, although the black plastic tipped mouthpiece was nice, a wpa is also nice and I guess you can always buy separately? So now they are using more custom batteries, no more 18650?? Cool longer battery life, faster charging and more customizable features... Does this one have an isolated air path?? Why didn't they just call it Air3... :rolleyes::lol:
According to 420edc, even the Air 2 had an isolated airpath (the problem was only with the earlier versions of the Solo 2): https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/qub8eo/_/hkq69hm

maremaresing

Interesting choice on the batteries. Will make it a bit fatter, but at least will be compatible with 18650 still (with a sleeve I guess). 26650 is kinda falling out of favor in the industry in favor of 21700s, but whatever.

average_joe

Thanks for letting us know! a lot!
"Advanced Ceramic Hybrid Heater" that sounds awesome, I really really love Arizer vapes. Just hope the high temp flavor is better, thats my only downside with my Solo, Solo 2 and Air (was the same with the EQ and V T but I am using the vapexhale bubbler attachment now and its way better).

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My old Air from 2014 has been my guilty pleasure lately, curious to see what Arizer has changed!

If it heats up quicker and adds a bit more convection dominance to the mix it would be pretty awesome.

Have to say my Air has been the least fiddly of probably all devices. Not even an O-ring or herb screen to deal with. I actually like the basic LED temperature indication on my legacy version too.

Justpassedu

I wanna know more about this , recently broke out my original solo , have had it for many years and the battery is still going , could definitely use a new battery but I appreciate the tasty vapor it puts out and how it is a nice slow session vape to just sit back and relax with . Arizer was my 1st quality vape I ever owned so they hold a special place in my heart . I’m excited to hear more info whenever a new model comes out .

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO

Only on the price range : $240
As a member in good standing I always share my experiences.

I loved the Arizer Solo 1, Arizer Air 1 and the Extreme Q. Highly praised and well regarded by many. Deservedly so.

Being a fan of the previous generation Arizer Vape made me eager to purchase the new and upgraded versions.

The Solo 2 went because of circuit issues after 3 years, Arizer said the circuitry is not covered over 3 years. ( I hardly used it).

I googled Solo 2 error messages. And there were many others asking questions.

I gave them some slack because of an excellent track record.

Sunday I was about to do an Air 2 session and it said Error 3. I googed that too and there were many people asking questions.

The new digital generation of Arizer vapes are problematic. I conclude.

My high praise does not apply to the new line of Arizer Vapes.

Please do your research before buying from Arizer.

I certainly would wait a year before considering the Air Max.

Sorry for the negative report.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^

DeezVaprz

Spotted on good old 420edc. Must've been put up today because I was looking for info on this yesterday and didn't see anything new on their page!

Last edited:

DeezVaprz

Looks nice, i think it is my next one. :popcorn:
Knows someone the max temp ?
I'm thinking the same. I enjoy the Mighty+ I have but the Solo 2 it replaced was more enjoyable to me in terms of flavor and was much easier to maintain.

As far as max temp, I would guess 428f as that's the max on their portables but who knows. Maybe a bump to 446 would be nice 🤔

Top Bottom