Arizer Air MAX

Cheesequake

MDE Never Dies
Ok that is your opinion, but i think you cannot speak really with because you never had the Max only read from Sneakypete and speak from older models.. ;)
ask and read posts from @sickmanfraud
He had the Max and the older models.
Have a nice weekend. :)
It isn't an opinion that portable Arizer devices have restricted airflow compared to most other vaporizers on the market. That is an objective fact. It would be impossible for there to be a major difference between the max and previous devices as the max uses the exact same glass stem with 4 tiny holes, as well as 4 small holes air has to pass through to enter the stem. Watching videos of people use the Max through water it is very obvious that there is still major airflow restriction going on.

When pulling on the device through water the water barely bubbles, because very little air is making it through, as soon as the device is removed and the user continues to inhale the water goes crazy and splashes everywhere because the extreme air restriction caused by the Max was removed.

I don't need to use the device to see that it is still majorly restricted. Here's an example showing that the Max still has a very very restricted air path.

And here is an example of a vaporizer with non restricted airflow through a waterpipe. Pay attention to how the water moves when both devices are connected and the user is inhaling.

Petetbay

It isn't an opinion that portable Arizer devices have restricted airflow compared to most other vaporizers on the market. That is an objective fact.
That is a reason to post in a Arizer device thread?
I don't need to use the device to see that it is still majorly restricted. Here's an example showing that the Max still has a very very restricted air path.
Looks pretty good for a conduction device, long slow draw that’s how you do it.
And here is an example of a vaporizer with non restricted airflow through a waterpipe. Pay attention to how the water moves when both devices are connected and the user is inhaling.
Yeah you can honk pretty good with a good convection device sometimes if you like that kinda thing, not everyone does, I do sometimes, not all the time though.

Are you adding something to this thread of a Air Max to help inform people or yourself? I don’t want answers, just think about it, please.

cliffhanger1

It isn't an opinion that portable Arizer devices have restricted airflow compared to most other vaporizers on the market. That is an objective fact. It would be impossible for there to be a major difference between the max and previous devices as the max uses the exact same glass stem with 4 tiny holes, as well as 4 small holes air has to pass through to enter the stem. Watching videos of people use the Max through water it is very obvious that there is still major airflow restriction going on.

When pulling on the device through water the water barely bubbles, because very little air is making it through, as soon as the device is removed and the user continues to inhale the water goes crazy and splashes everywhere because the extreme air restriction caused by the Max was removed.

LOL
i have the turbo stem too and there is very too much air and the Max is unusable with it. others here said the same.

I stay to my words, you never use the Max.

Edit: Try very slow draws like @Petetbay said

The world is big and every person has his own preferences i think because you do not like Arizers :)

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,
Reactions: Petetbay
Top Bottom