Argo Replacement

pop22

I love the Argo but with cold ass winter on the way I want something that can clear a bowl much quicker. I would like to get toasty quickly and get my hands back in my pockets and face covering on so my lips don't freeze and fall off. As much as I love the Argo it takes to long to cook a bowl.
Once it's warmed up, what difference does it make? Turn it on and stick it in your pocket till it's up to temp. I don't see a mere 15 seconds longer that it takes to warm up as some other vape's as any big deal. It would be a shame to give up a fine vape like the Argo for this reason.

pop22,

pop22

so true
with 160$ you can get basic Dreamwood 18 + decent 510 mod + 2 spare glass nipples dhgate's stems
I got a very special deal on the Argo or I wouldn't own it either. I've owned just about every so called "top tier" vape and it's funny, the one thing they have in common is their terrible reliability. EVERY vape I've bought that cost $200 or more FAILED in less than a year. Both my Mighty and my Terra failed in less than 6 months ( with only moderate use ), and BOTH failed multiple times. Both were replaced THREE times and all three replacements failed. Yet I have a $130 Focusvape Pro that is almost three years old and was used a lot at one time and is still used a couple times a week ( I like to switch vapes ). And all though I might have missed it, nowhere on the tinymighty site did I see one mention of a warranty. That alone turned me off to it.

And I have absolutely no use for vapes like Magic Fight, etc as I have no desire to have to finesse my "technique" to use a vape.

Se we'll see if the Argo is any better in the reliability department!

GoldenBud

I got a very special deal on the Argo or I wouldn't own it either. I've owned just about every so called "top tier" vape and it's funny, the one thing they have in common is their terrible reliability. EVERY vape I've bought that cost $200 or more FAILED in less than a year. Both my Mighty and my Terra failed in less than 6 months ( with only moderate use ), and BOTH failed multiple times. Both were replaced THREE times and all three replacements failed. Yet I have a $130 Focusvape Pro that is almost three years old and was used a lot at one time and is still used a couple times a week ( I like to switch vapes ). And all though I might have missed it, nowhere on the tinymighty site did I see one mention of a warranty. That alone turned me off to it.

And I have absolutely no use for vapes like Magic Fight, etc as I have no desire to have to finesse my "technique" to use a vape.

Se we'll see if the Argo is any better in the reliability department!
I just find Argo/Solo II to extract the bowl very slowly, and the airpath isn't 100% clean - it flows near the electronics
That's why it depends who is the vaper, sometimes you need to extract the whole load in 1-2 shots?

GoldenBud,

pop22

I messaged puffitup about their teardown. It's not clear as to whether or not the circuit board is exposed to the airpath or not. It looks to me like the silcone gasket seals the airpath to the intake port.

And as to inhaling an entire load in one hit, all I can say is: why??? And Bless you for having lungs that would let you do that without shredding them! I'd be looking at a lung transplant if I tried to do that!

I just find Argo/Solo II to extract the bowl very slowly, and the airpath isn't 100% clean - it flows near the electronics
That's why it depends who is the vaper, sometimes you need to extract the whole load in 1-2 shots?

GoldenBud

I messaged puffitup about their teardown. It's not clear as to whether or not the circuit board is exposed to the airpath or not. It looks to me like the silcone gasket seals the airpath to the intake port.
i think with Argo it's like the Solo II ? the air enters also from the 12v charging input, not just from the air intake

GoldenBud,
Reactions: pop22

Toivarita

999 Forever
Maybe someone here will know. Maybe I’ll just post to Ask FC.
For cloud chasers, would you recommend Arizer Air 1 or 2.
Or is there no vapor density/ cloud production difference and it’s all features.

Toivarita,
Top Bottom