• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arcadia Longmada Motar Quartz Bowl 510 Thread for Rosin

anasrzi

My orders being shipped today apparently, the now have stock so everyone's should be on route pretty soon. Have to say there customer service has been much better after initial contact. Once it's here I'll get the box mod but not until it's in my hands.

Don't wanna jinx it now do I

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Got my Longmada Motar today and it has a little bump in the bottom of the quartz cup, not a big flat top nipple with a metal cage like the knockoffs, is this correct?
I also have a 75 & 85w eleaf Pico and cannot get TC to work. Do I just pulse it in wattage mode or has someone worked out TC for the eLeaf? (I have just read the thread again with no real answer, a few have asked)

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Sick Vape

anasrzi

Mine was totally flat, no nipple. No metal cage either, perhaps it's a upgrade?

My mod is very basic as it's just a adjustable wattage one, I've set mine to 25c and that's it works a charm. I think the motar is rated up to 40w so I'd adjust it down on the pico maybe then it'll work just fine?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks @anasrzi, I had started experimenting and had stopped on 25w after reading @Hackerman liking 20w, I actually like wattage mode better now having used both styles (TC with my Sai).
Straight away the taste seemed easier on the throat than any of the Sai combos I have tried, all quartz and glass maybe?
I tried 30w (suggested minimum) and found that was getting close to scorching the load, 20w to 25w seems like a pretty good spot to hang out at.:tup:
I really like how I can see if the timeout is hit by the lack of glow, it is a great 'Power On' light.:haw:
This pic shows the small 'bump', might chuck a terp ball in, the track is ready.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10047206/9624538-arcadia-motar-e-solid-wax-vaporizer

Last edited:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Got my Longmada Motar today and it has a little bump in the bottom of the quartz cup, not a big flat top nipple with a metal cage like the knockoffs, is this correct?
I also have a 75 & 85w eleaf Pico and cannot get TC to work. Do I just pulse it in wattage mode or has someone worked out TC for the eLeaf? (I have just read the thread again with no real answer, a few have asked)

I got a motar quite a while ago and it has that little bump and everything as you describe. So I guess it is legit. Love the terp ball idea.
I never got the fake eleaf pico I ordered to work, so my motar is still unused.
Ordering that fake pico set me a bit off from ordering another mod/battery and what I see in local e-cig shops is too expensive and/or I am not sure it would work with the motar.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Ordering that fake pico
Damn, that's no good, I got a 85w Pico from DHGate that I actually like better than my 75w from the US, my link;
Sorry, my link is out of stock, same one here (same low price) plus many other options,
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7667803
Is this the same as your knockoff? If you got it from DHGate you can get a refund for non-genuine 'Fake' items.:myday:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Got my Longmada Motar today:clap:
Got mine from DHGate before finding the following cheap link,
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10047206/9624538-arcadia-motar-e-solid-wax-vaporizer

1569484772131-png.13317

Mine has a small bump in the middle of the base of the quartz cup,
img_20190926_114759-jpg.13319

Apparently, they used to be flat, it is a good spot to melt the rosin off the dabber whatever the reason is.
I am running in wattage mode at 25w (the box recommends 30 to 45w), I tried at 30w and it was almost scorching my small loads.
I like how it glows (S/S wires embedded in the base of the quartz cup) as it makes it easy to keep track of hitting the time out of 10 seconds both my Pico's have.
The taste is quite a bit smoother straight out of the box for me than the Sai, quartz and glass I suppose. The weird-looking crack pipe will not win any stealth awards though but works really well, especially the carb hole...nice!
I am now trialing just adding larger amounts to the cup without completely using up the previous oil to see how many hits I can get without adding, overflowing, or tasting like shit!
Adding to the load,
img_20190926_165535-jpg.13318

Mixing in some blonde rosin with darker already in the cup.
Managed 15 nice full puffs, then 4 or 5 whispy ones and said it was spent, no bad flavor, even at the end, als seems quite efficient.:tup:
More testing needed:science:

anasrzi

Anyone else having trouble with the fasttech website? I'm getting a 503 error right now when I came to check where my package was.

Not looking good, not had issues before butbthen it's my first fastetch order

Edit: seems to be ok now, god cant come soon enough this thing!

I got my Crystal from Fasttech today. OMG! IMO, Longmada has hit another home run. Much bigger than the pics made it appear. Also got my Quarta which is much smaller than the pics. LMAO

I cleaned the Crystal and burned it a little. Then, rosin at 20w for 10s preheat. About halfway through the second 10s, I started tasting the hit. First time out of the box, I got a great hit. No learning curve at all. A tiny bit 'robot fart' tasting. By the third hit, the farts were gone and I am getting awesome tasting hits. I bumped it up to 25w and it tasted a tiny bit burnt on the second 10s hit.

Overall, totally impressed. I'll try the Quarta next. I am getting moved into a new place and everything is everywhere. Just got online today after 2 days off. Back with more info as time permits.

I am Longmada all the way, so far. The Motar was awesome with the 'crack pipe' stem being an issue for some and making portability almost impossible. The Crystal seems to solve that issue. And, the Quarta looks like it might be an awesome portable/pocket size.

Also, just FYI, I am using a Eleaf iStick Power mod.

anasrzi

I got my Crystal from Fasttech today. OMG! IMO, Longmada has hit another home run. Much bigger than the pics made it appear. Also got my Quarta which is much smaller than the pics. LMAO

I cleaned the Crystal and burned it a little. Then, rosin at 20w for 10s preheat. About halfway through the second 10s, I started tasting the hit. First time out of the box, I got a great hit. No learning curve at all. A tiny bit 'robot fart' tasting. By the third hit, the farts were gone and I am getting awesome tasting hits. I bumped it up to 25w and it tasted a tiny bit burnt on the second 10s hit.

Overall, totally impressed. I'll try the Quarta next. I am getting moved into a new place and everything is everywhere. Just got online today after 2 days off. Back with more info as time permits.

I am Longmada all the way, so far. The Motar was awesome with the 'crack pipe' stem being an issue for some and making portability almost impossible. The Crystal seems to solve that issue. And, the Quarta looks like it might be an awesome portable/pocket size.

Also, just FYI, I am using a Eleaf iStick Power mod.

Wanted to say thanks @Hackerman for the feedback now you have the Crystal in hand, could you post a picture or two to show the size of the unit compared to the motar for example, so we can see the size difference?

So your running it at quite a lower wattage range than advised by Longamata, that's interesting. I run my motar at around 20w, with the advised wattage between 20-40w if memory serves?

Have you tried the orginal motar Quartz cup in the Crystal at all? Wondering if they are interchangeable?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@Hackerman does your Crystal look like this,
OEM-acceptable-Crystal-wax-vaporizer-Fence-heating.jpg

or more like this,
9707093-1.jpg

Would it hold more than a Motar?
I ordered from Slowtech and the box picture shows the top picture but the rest are like the bottom picture?

Last edited:
Sorry, these pics aren't great. I am still unpacking and my good camera is lost in space. Also, I'll get new shots of the inside of the bowls after I finish what's in them. LOL

Couple observations...

The Crystal mouthpiece gets pretty hot. Albeit, I am a chain vaper so YMMV.

The Quarta is pretty neat but it has a raised area in the center (where the coil is) and it makes cleaning a hassle. The other 2 bowls are relatively flat with a very small raised dimple in the center.

One thing about portable oil vapes with straight mouthieces.... once you tilt them to take a hit, the rosin all runs to one end of the bowl and is no longer spread evenly across the bottom of the bowl. A plus for the Motar, with it's 'crack pipe' mouthpiece. It actually keeps the bowl more level.

Just about to run them all through a test using a whip and water pipe.

Last edited:

anasrzi

See what you mean about the size of the crystal compared to the other two units @Hackerman pocs look fine to me. How's the air flow compared on the motar vs the crystal, plenty more testing to be done but I still love my motar.

Green gummy oil tonight for me :tup:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Damn, that's no good, I got a 85w Pico from DHGate that I actually like better than my 75w from the US, my link;
Sorry, my link is out of stock, same one here (same low price) plus many other options,
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7667803
Is this the same as your knockoff? If you got it from DHGate you can get a refund for non-genuine 'Fake' items.:myday:
Thanks for the link. Well they all look somehow similar. Mine has no CE sign. The fasttech pictures have it. So they look more legit. I didn't find the Pico at slowtech before, somehow.

I got mine from another site than dhgate, that I don't remember atm. I did try to get a refund through PayPal but I probably was too lazy and upset to provide enough proof for them. I thought a picture of the package with the fake scratch check and no security code and me not being able to update the firmware would be enough. Seems it wasn't.

But I was lucky overall as the pico is not a very expensive mod (or how these things are called).

Sick Vape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Whisper

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@Hackerman: the middle one definitely looks like the IVEID clone I got (don't have it handy to double check tho) So how do you explain the air-flow in this one?

Why are there base air inlets if the air can't flow through the heater head? It's been puzzling me since the beginning.

Also does it have the plastic insulator at the base of the heater head? This is begging to melt with our high temperature applications. Melt or worse off-gas... but since it has nowhere to escape...

I also wasn't able to have stable TC with mine. The coil is visibly pulsating and it glows a bit too much to my liking, won't surely last very long treated like that. My best results were with Ni mode, couldn't make it TC properly in SS mode.

KeroZen,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My Longmada Motar with a 4mm Boro Comet from DNail, tastes as good as it looks,

img_20190929_212645-jpg.13435

3mm would fit better but it works well.:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Sick Vape
The middle one is the Quarta and I have not used it much at all. I'll try to answer your questions as I use it more but getting divorced and moving and all that is taking so much time away from vaping. LOL

It's really too early to speak but so far, the Motar is tops of the 3. More to come that could change that.

I also didn't like the glow on the Quarta and was running it at 10w and 13w to try to keep the coil from over glowing.

anasrzi

The middle one is the Quarta and I have not used it much at all. I'll try to answer your questions as I use it more but getting divorced and moving and all that is taking so much time away from vaping. LOL

It's really too early to speak but so far, the Motar is tops of the 3. More to come that could change that.

I also didn't like the glow on the Quarta and was running it at 10w and 13w to try to keep the coil from over glowing.

I love my motar and although your opinion might change further down the line @Hackerman i can still see it being top of the pack over the Crystal and Q. One issue I hope they address on the Crystal is the oil climbs up the sides of the Quartz cup on the motar, with the "heated fence" on the crystal I hope it's less of a issue.

Still surprised it's that large!

anasrzi,
Reactions: KeroZen

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been using my Crystal a bit since I broke my Motar crack pipe (I dropped something heavy on it, all my fault).
I have been trying to lower the wattage to get a longer run from my little Pico 75w mod, 60w (max recommended on Crystael box) gets a good couple of hits but everything gets too hot.
I am now at 45w and do a little preheat (10 sec, the fence heater element is quite large) before toking on it. I find it is better used in the standing position so you can lean over while using it to keep the rosin (now oil) level.
Much more practice needed while I wait for my replacement Motar (I already had a spare on order):tup:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Nope, crack pipe is a smaller diameter, I did just use the crack pipe on top of the Crystal like a GonG joint fairly successfully before I broke it in an unrelated incident.:tup:

Edit, the crack pipe fit my Sai perfectly but the Sai TAF splash guard imouthpiece s too long to fit the Motar.

Top Bottom