• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arcadia Longmada Motar Quartz Bowl 510 Thread for Rosin

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I was able to run mine on the RX300 with the TUBO software in Cruise mod and TC ,i had to dial in resitance but it works great :). Coils are SS.
Dont you notice that the cups from the links are different. Flat top instead of having a bump ?

Do you have a TRC # perhaps
Coil is 0.40 Ohms
What settings did you arrive at?

tennisguru1,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks Buddy, just got mine in 11 days from Fasttech $15 free ship
Got a spare or gift , your so right, cheaper to just buy 2 to have spare everything.
Got to try it on my Lavabox m DNA 75 & My Evin on Twin Mini
Any suggestions?

I was just running mine at 25 watts, seemed to be the sweet spot. I tried 30w and the rosin was baking a bit on the glass.

Cleanup is pretty nice on these though, my biggest complaint was the sidewalls dont get the sort of heat we're used to with a quartz nail and torch, so any effort to keep the oil in the bottom of the dish is very helpful. Decarbed material like a distillate would be useful here I think.

For cleaning I like to take a small dropper bottle and put 2-3 drops of distilled water in the cup after it's been wiped with a qtip, then boil off any gunk for final clean.

30watts was much harder to get clean, though I could have stopped hitting it sooner, but I was learning at the time.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I was just running mine at 25 watts, seemed to be the sweet spot. I tried 30w and the rosin was baking a bit on the glass.

Cleanup is pretty nice on these though, my biggest complaint was the sidewalls dont get the sort of heat we're used to with a quartz nail and torch, so any effort to keep the oil in the bottom of the dish is very helpful. Decarbed material like a distillate would be useful here I think.

For cleaning I like to take a small dropper bottle and put 2-3 drops of distilled water in the cup after it's been wiped with a qtip, then boil off any gunk for final clean.

30watts was much harder to get clean, though I could have stopped hitting it sooner, but I was learning at the time.

Thx for the Quick help here.
Charging up some New Sony's for the ride.
Any trying TC on it?

Going to try it on this, new mod
Joyetech ESPION 200W TC VW APV Box Mod
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9624258

And on a DNA 75 is the wire SS or NI?

tennisguru1,
Yeah, I run mine at 20 watts. I preheat for 5 seconds then start from 0. At about 4 I start hitting (I do a bong) and by 10 I am milking it. It cools down nice and quickly so I can get the entire hit.

I have 5 or 6 rosin vapes and this one kills them all.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yeah, I run mine at 20 watts. I preheat for 5 seconds then start from 0. At about 4 I start hitting (I do a bong) and by 10 I am milking it. It cools down nice and quickly so I can get the entire hit.

Yes , Thx.
That works fine for me also
On 0.03 Shatter got 4 29 second pulls on a whip attached
to the glass stem, DNA 75 mod , very nice, smooth

Do you know the wire so I can try TC on it?
Nichrome or SS. I've heard both.
Crazy there are threads on FC for pure Crap
and great & easy to use & inexpensive like
the Sai & Motar get nothing.
I've been spending too much time on Redditt
they seem to be more up on many things.
Disturbing trends , too many flakes also.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

It was nice on watts 20 , but on my DNA 75 Relaxed Ni200 wow spike to TC 45
then stayed around 20 - 22 to a face melting sweating joy ride, lol
Going to take me awhile yo get to My Evic's with My Evic firmware to see if TC.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I'm looking for a portable for rosin but have mixed feelings about the saionara top airflow and the QQ but this one sounds promising!

I love the Sai with the TI skillet bucket, nut this is awesome as a
very tasty easy to use keeper. So glad I bought a spare at 15 lol
It seems yo TC on NI 200, looking for a TCR # but it just melted my face.

biohacker

I love the Sai with the TI skillet bucket, nut this is awesome as a very tasty easy to use keeper. So glad I bought a spare at 15 lol
It seems yo TC on NI 200, looking for a TCR # but it just melted my face.

That's cool, I ended up buying both the Sai TAF and the QQ and sold them both after a day. I'm MUCH happier with carts and a pen. Enjoy!

biohacker,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
That's cool, I ended up buying both the Sai TAF and the QQ and sold them both after a day. I'm MUCH happier with carts and a pen. Enjoy!

That's Cool, I get it.
As maybe the first up here to use & pass on the links to Apex Labs cCell's
a year ago, I still use the Palm & 1g Glass Cart 3 times a week on the tennis
court, seems to hold up for the job, better than my body does at 72 lol.
I can fill it with very thick no cut high quality co2 oil or distillate with a 15g
SS Hollow point tip. (15 fits better in cCell's & I Pick my oil)
with the ss luer lock tip I can then drip out under a little heat, a nice 5 to 7
pulls using either Evolve or now Sai Ti Skillet or LongMotar.
I liked the taste of the QQ, but I gave it to my friend (he loves it) along
with my DCV3 , all way too much work to maintain & totally kills my high
Different Tokes for Different Folks, lol.

I am home most of the time when not on Tennis court, or Strip Club :>)
So I use the Donuts & Sai Ti Skillet (soon to use quartz inserts in Ti Bucket)
in my own unique to me (developed from advice from many FC @Vapedonkey
& many others cool peeps) of glass domes with & without water filtration, to
basically capture My Pleasure Zone between Product efficiency, Taste, Thickness
& Volume of Clouds & Shear Enjoyment of getting high & nothing else.
Too much messing around with wires, atty's, mods to try & get good results.
I use a feedback method with an 8" whip to see what #'s are vs Vape output
& taste ect, then put on it's own $20 mod with MyEviv software (no fuss 20
seconds hits auto) Then when hits are Awesome to your personal goals, LEAVE it on that atty for 5 10 whatever grams ect.. seems to me switching around stuff on crappy
510's cause most headaches , this way eliminates most head scratchers, 4 ME!

We all appreciate the open discussions we have up here so uniquely democratic
that our government should give a shot at also, lol.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: LesPlenty

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

Still looking for TCR #'s for this Quartz Jewel.
I've been running it at 15 - 17 wts at 400 f on Wattage on Evic's & on DNA 75 Ni 200
400 locked resistance on .42ohms
Is the wire SS or NI 200?

Anyone have any suggestions as what use to lube the "O" rings on all these different atomizers? this things sticks while hot & glass is cheap & fragile

tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

I threw the Motar on the Evolve + battery & wow the wattage is perfect.
Hold for 1 cycle , press & hold for nice quartz cup hit on a $15 pen.
If you get a feel for this, rather easy because you can see the vapor
clearly to pulse & finger to carb, gets it swirling nicely.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: LesPlenty

asdf420

it's been kind of weird for me with tcr, doesn't seem to work well
the resistance reading is apparently ~.459 ohms, max is .473. if i wait a few seconds for it to cool it seems to be at ~.463

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
it's been kind of weird for me with tcr, doesn't seem to work well
the resistance reading is apparently ~.459 ohms, max is .473. if i wait a few seconds for it to cool it seems to be at ~.463

I get readings like the wire is Ni 200, don't really believe it.
But if I pulse it on that setting with DNA 75 mod it hits smooth.
Ok got it to work well, locked resistance at .458 TCR 185 -190
I got many tests to try with AF & these settings and some
really creative crazy ideas with mixing diff air flows.
Thanks for that base TCR, I was over shooting it with 200 +

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I get readings like the wire is Ni 200, don't really believe it.
But if I pulse it on that setting with DNA 75 mod it hits smooth.
Ok got it to work well, locked resistance at .458 TCR 185 -190
I got many tests to try with AF & these settings and some
really creative crazy ideas with mixing diff air flows.
Thanks for that base TCR, I was over shooting it with 200 +

What mod are you using on the Motar?
Do you happen to have a sai taf also?

tennisguru1,

LambsBreath

Coil failure currently, but LOVE my Motar!
Need TCR settings to try if anyone's got that worked out.

Anyone have any suggestions as what use to lube the "O" rings on all these different atomizers? this things sticks while hot & glass is cheap & fragile

I've been using coconut oil, seems to work good.

Last edited:

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Coil failure currently, but LOVE my Motar!
Need TCR settings to try if anyone's got that worked out.

I've been using coconut oil, seems to work good.

I use virgin olive oil once a month, a little on a qtip apply
to orings.
Works on Sai & Mole. Take a 12ga - 14ga DD Luber lock hollow syringe
insert in top down level to bowl. I put some high heat liquid silicon to
make a grommet on my straw. about a year ago I used parts of an old atty
to secure it. You can use a shit plastic one who gives a shit but your lungs, lol.
I soak mine in iso every day, cleans brand new. I have 4 for Sai & Mole & Yocan & DT Donuts. I use it for everything unless I'm out, then I got stealthy.

Also chap stick works on orings in a pinch. :>)
I don't use the Motar Quartz coils, I make the base into a Sai by changing out
center brass pin with longer one and use the motar top. I sell the coil for $7.
https://www.fasttech.com/product/9624538

Put a 6" washable Silicon food grade whip & you can gauge your draw,
no more dry hits or splatter, cooler also
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DYAFIU0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Better than what others charge 3x as much
This stuff hooks up bongs
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYUAMX1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Stainles...13-Gauge-LW-/181768817801?hash=item2a52440c89

LambsBreath

@tennisguru1 Thanks for the awesome reply! Great info and links!

So if I understand correct, you're using the genuine Longmada Motar coil-base + glass dome/stem with a SAI Ti bucket coil, and when you use the quartz cup you use it in the Ti coil assembly.

This is EXTREMELY useful information, So I can swap out my crap stock Motar coil with any SAI coil or the Mole coil! Sounds like a great upgrade for the Motar, and a way to try out the SAI coils without buying a whole SAI... Where did you get the longer brass pin?

You linked Stainless Luer tips, but your photo shows a plastic one, are you're actually now using the stainless 13ga. / 1" length ones from ebay that you linked ?

Also thanks for reminding me fasttech sells the original Motar, don't think they stock the coils but hell yeah, the whole thing there is only a few bucks more than the cost of a coil.

I have one of these too. I have the Giraffe version with a side mouthpiece ,lol. It rocks hard !
Bought mine from here. The side mouthpiece beats the others because it has less splatter .
I even managed to run in TCR on the WISMEC RX300

rBVaHVogHiqAaN10AAEhno_lC_I378.jpg

Just to add that i tried also the short straight moutpiece version and could not recommend it over the giraffe attachment.. A glob of oil ended into my mouth..
Replacement heaters seem to cost 5$.

Thought I'd point out a few things that may help prevent some confusion here.

@AbysmalVapor I see you said yours is the "Giraffe" version, I'm sure you're aware of this: yours is not a Longmada Motar of this threads namesake...

It's a clone or re-brand of the Longmada Quarta with a Longmada Motar style glass dome/stem. Unlike the genuine Quarta, the clones are typically available with 4 different types of glass mouthpieces. The version with long vertical stem is the one that's called "Giraffe" .

@psychonaut did correctly mention they're "DHgate knock-offs" a few posts in, but after the Quarta/Motar clone was brought up the discussion can sometimes get confusing when in subsequent posts it's not mentioned which device someone is commenting on.

They're similar but different devices - different manufactures - different style coils/buckets. The clones are popular on DHgate and usually IVEID branded:

IVEID Quarta
IVEID Motar
IVEID Giraffe
IVEID Bubbler

The Motar has a cup or bucket style coil with a flat bottom and the glow coil directly underneath, The Quarta and IVEID clones have a raised dimple in the bottom center of the cup, the glow coil resides within the raised dimple, and the cup is set in a steel cage.

I hope this clears up any past, present or future confusion on these.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that said @AbysmalVapor, I'm hoping you can you clear up a few things about these Quarta/Motar clones:
  • Were you able to order just one pc. from Jqecloudvaping for $9.99? Was there shipping?
  • I assume with this you're suppose to you place product on top of the raised "dimple", I've read feedback stating it wastes product because some runs down the sides off the "dimple" into the cooler surrounding bottom channel and doesn't get heated properly, have you found this to be an issue?
Do you also have a genuine Longmada Motar? If so:
  • Does the glass from the Quarta clone fit the Motar & visa-versa?
  • Are coils swappable between the original Longmada Motar and Quarta clone
I'd like to try the Giraffe stem (long vertical) on the Motar. Here's some listings for just the glass mouthpieces:
(aliexpress)
IVEID Motar/Giraffe/Bubbler mouthpieces
IVEID Quarta Mouthpiece

Looks like the Giraffe mouthpiece is out of stock, but can get the whole unit for $14.69 w/free shipping

I believe Jqecloudvaping is Ecloudvaping on DHgate

I also found another similar unit, the Vapmod IQHS Mini Dabber, its coil is very similar looking to the Quarta and clones (metal cage) However it appears to have a flat bottomed bucket like the Motar instead of dimpled, photos of the coil aren't real good though so it's hard to tell for sure.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I managed to get 1 pc but it was along with other items. Yes there was some shipping but not much. Delivery was very slow. I have only this model so i cannot speak. Yes this is his DHgate store,you can try contacting them and ask,i remeber CS being quite responsive. The heater on my model has a nipple on the bottom like thermal core on the bangers ,.the longmada looks flat to me from most pictures.

Abysmal Vapor,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
@tennisguru1 Thanks for the awesome reply! Great info and links!

So if I understand correct, you're using the genuine Longmada Motar coil-base + glass dome/stem with a SAI Ti bucket coil, and when you use the quartz cup you use it in the Ti coil assembly.

This is EXTREMELY useful information, So I can swap out my crap stock Motar coil with any SAI coil or the Mole coil! Sounds like a great upgrade for the Motar, and a way to try out the SAI coils without buying a whole SAI... Where did you get the longer brass pin?

You linked Stainless Luer tips, but your photo shows a plastic one, are you're actually now using the stainless 13ga. / 1" length ones from ebay that you linked ?

Also thanks for reminding me fasttech sells the original Motar, don't think they stock the coils but hell yeah, the whole thing there is only a few bucks more than the cost of a coil.

Thought I'd point out a few things that may help prevent some confusion here.

@AbysmalVapor I see you said yours is the "Giraffe" version, I'm sure you're aware of this: yours is not a Longmada Motar of this threads namesake...

It's a clone or re-brand of the Longmada Quarta with a Longmada Motar style glass dome/stem. Unlike the genuine Quarta, the clones are typically available with 4 different types of glass mouthpieces. The version with long vertical stem is the one that's called "Giraffe" .

@psychonaut did correctly mention they're "DHgate knock-offs" a few posts in, but after the Quarta/Motar clone was brought up the discussion can sometimes get confusing when in subsequent posts it's not mentioned which device someone is commenting on.

They're similar but different devices - different manufactures - different style coils/buckets. The clones are popular on DHgate and usually IVEID branded:

IVEID Quarta
IVEID Motar
IVEID Giraffe
IVEID Bubbler

The Motar has a cup or bucket style coil with a flat bottom and the glow coil directly underneath, The Quarta and IVEID clones have a raised dimple in the bottom center of the cup, the glow coil resides within the raised dimple, and the cup is set in a steel cage.

I hope this clears up any past, present or future confusion on these.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that said @AbysmalVapor, I'm hoping you can you clear up a few things about these Quarta/Motar clones:
  • Were you able to order just one pc. from Jqecloudvaping for $9.99? Was there shipping?
  • I assume with this you're suppose to you place product on top of the raised "dimple", I've read feedback stating it wastes product because some runs down the sides off the "dimple" into the cooler surrounding bottom channel and doesn't get heated properly, have you found this to be an issue?
Do you also have a genuine Longmada Motar? If so:
  • Does the glass from the Quarta clone fit the Motar & visa-versa?
  • Are coils swappable between the original Longmada Motar and Quarta clone
I'd like to try the Giraffe stem (long vertical) on the Motar. Here's some listings for just the glass mouthpieces:
(aliexpress)
IVEID Motar/Giraffe/Bubbler mouthpieces
IVEID Quarta Mouthpiece

Looks like the Giraffe mouthpiece is out of stock, but can get the whole unit for $14.69 w/free shipping

I believe Jqecloudvaping is Ecloudvaping on DHgate

I also found another similar unit, the Vapmod IQHS Mini Dabber, its coil is very similar looking to the Quarta and clones (metal cage) However it appears to have a flat bottomed bucket like the Motar instead of dimpled, photos of the coil aren't real good though so it's hard to tell for sure.

I don't use plastic, :>)
I had many awesome clear vids, but UTUBE scratched them, :>(
I use SS Luber lock 12-13-14 ga & a tiny silicon gasket to slide it up & down in
height for Mole, Sai ect... My swirl created needs no carbibg action.

On the conversion to a bottom flow only Sai base, took the center pin of a
heat sync from 5 pack at FT
Replaced the Motar shorter one with Black & Silver ones from hear sync.

tennisguru1,
Top Bottom