Any suggestions about electric nectar collector?

Antar93

Hi, I'm new here. I am looking for an electric nectar collector these days. I can hardly find a high quality electronic nectar collector in the market. I have tried some silicone nectar straws and glass nectar collectors. They worked very well, but I have to take my torch wherever I go. It's really inconvenient. So I try to find some electric nectar collector.
I have tried huni badger which cost me over $200. A little expensive. When I used it to dab oil, the oil went directly into my mouth. Oh my god, it's disgusting. But it's okay for wax. I also tried the lookah seahorse pro. It's cheap, only $30. But it has issues after the first coil switch out. Once you replace the original coils there seems to be issues on half of the 11 pens we ordered total. As well as multiple coils brand new out of a 5pk not working. The company refuses to do anything about this. So it's definitely a hit or miss. I also purchased the Kanboro electric honey straw from Amazon. Oh, that's a garbage. It broke after the first day the power button became dislodged got clogged with wax and quit working. I won't purchase any electric dab device on Amazon any more.
Now I want to know if there are any quality dab devices in the market?

Antar93,

GoGlass

I'am using the Terp Pen XL from Boundless Vape Technology. It'a a pretty good device, but like all these devices you have to clean it frequenty.

There will be quartz coils for it, normally in next few weeks.

Also i just discover this : https://inhalco.com/products/electric-nectar-collector-toker-estraw

I dont know if it's quality, but they have thinked their product to be easy to clean and each part is removable; which is great !

Antar93

I'am using the Terp Pen XL from Boundless Vape Technology. It'a a pretty good device, but like all these devices you have to clean it frequenty.

There will be quartz coils for it, normally in next few weeks.

Also i just discover this : https://inhalco.com/products/electric-nectar-collector-toker-estraw

I dont know if it's quality, but they have thinked their product to be easy to clean and each part is removable; which is great !
Thank you so much for your suggestion. How is the terp pen xl? I have noticed that the terp pen is very small, it looks like a pen. Looks perfect for on the go. But how's the battery life?

Antar93,

GoGlass

OOps sorry, the terp pen XL has very good battery life. But if you have tested real dab, the terp pen is not in the same range.
After one use, taste is not the same, because ceramic has absorbed oil... So at the second use, the taste is not so great...
But theses devices are very very practical to use, if you have your concentrates in a glass jar, you just have to open the jar and you're ready to go.....
I have ordered this one :

I hope that it will be easy to clean and to make the coils news after cleaning them.....

Endless Interim

Just ordered a Terp Pen.I had to hit up a company rep on Reddit as my order was about two weeks ago and payment went through.He got on it and sent out today.This anti mail vape shit needs to stop lol.But will buy others too.

OOps sorry, the terp pen XL has very good battery life. But if you have tested real dab, the terp pen is not in the same range.
After one use, taste is not the same, because ceramic has absorbed oil... So at the second use, the taste is not so great...
But theses devices are very very practical to use, if you have your concentrates in a glass jar, you just have to open the jar and you're ready to go.....
I have ordered this one :

I hope that it will be easy to clean and to make the coils news after cleaning them.....
Oh I like the looks of this one.Saved it to my bookmarks to check out later at work.Hard to pick a color as I like most of 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Endless Interim,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I'm like you, nothing can come close to a torch experience... I take a RiO over a pen any day, but it just does not fit the need for discretion. Stashe also came out with Connector nector collector to work with any battery, but I've not tried it yet.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom