Any reason why I shouldn't vape all day every day?

PeteyS

Im also semi-retired. So I have a bit more free time them my peers. So in the past I have gotten into the habit of vaping from Noon until midnight. Did it for about a year and a half. Had to cut it back because it was creating more health problems than it was helping. Mostly permanent brain fog, hard to make minor or major decisions, and slight pycosis(Paranoia feeling, even when not high). Not fun stuff, and not good if you're trying to raise a family, or build a career.

If you just want to get high all day and night , you're going to develop a high tolerance to weed, and will need to use more and more each week.
You will also develop many mental and psychical health issues if you continue this for long. Everything needs to be taken in moderation, alcohol , sugar, sex, gambling, weed, hard drugs. None of these will help you if abused.

But ,some people do need it for major pain relief, or other harsh medical reasons, Maybe they are trying cannabis as a alternative to a anti depressant, and for that they might need to use cannabis throughout the day and night. But that's something that should be discussed with your doctor first.

Robindean

I am normally high all day but not consistently high. Meaning, unless I am actually busy for 6+ hours in the day, I dont toke heavily.
Mainly because until I get my surgery it is nicer to get mildly high while still having to deal with my chronic pain issues, as coughing makes it much worse and i'd have been better off not doing so.
Edibles, if 800mg or higher, is best. But that gets more expensive then just coughing up, or trying to avoid coughing up the lung.

Top Bottom