Any Downsides to the Vapcap? Anything you would change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

Don't worry about it Alexis, they will just continue to put words in our mouths and disrespect our opinions as they feel the need to defend the VC, which is completely not even the point of this thread. Not worth arguing. See you in the friendly civil threads bro, you know what they are :tup:

This is my OPINION, what is so hard to understand??

Prefer not to get into all of them, and start an uprising again! :lol: It's just not for me, really no torch/lighter vapes are save for the Supreme v3 which I consider to be like the second coming of christ or something. I'm very health oriented, and the supreme provides the healthiest quality vapour from unground material I have ever experienced, with digital temperature precision. The vapour is so sublime that it's the only way my girl will vape....zero irritation, even at moderate temps. I'm simply not interested in a "learning curve" or potential combustion, or draw restriction, or vapour/smoke hybrids.... i've already gone too far, lol but basically the reasons are the same as those already mentioned in this thread! ;) It's just not for me that's all! Maybe for a doomsday scenario or out in the backcountry on a canoe trip, but even then i'd just much rather bring my supreme with me as well as a battery portable with solar charger. Different stroke for different folks, but after a decade of vaping exclusively, and around 100 vapes (many multiples of the same ones included in that figure), i'm a self confessed vapour snob, and just don't see the VC fitting my tastes whatsoever, especially since i've tried them, and have a good friend who feels the same.

Please read the title of this thread before posting.

Last edited:

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
This thread is getting toxic. It has devolved from healthy criticisms of the weaker points of the VapCap (which I actually enjoyed reading people's different opinions!) to baseless arguing and name-calling and ruminations about how high-temp vapor might be unhealthy...

Maybe this thread should be closed? :shrug:

:peace:

Alexis

Everyone, Biohacker and myself are not enemies of the vapcap and Im not arguing against anybody. I would like us all to be able to have polite, honest, open and direct discussions about specific vaporizers without disagreements resulting in anger, disrespect, or flippancy.

Im not saying that anybody here is guilty of disrespect or flippant. But I feel suddenly that it is like 2 opposing sides. We are all on the same side. I am always considerate and respectful of others views, without seeing contasting opinions as an attack or challenge. And without "picking a side".

So this is just the kind of debate I wish to see more consitently on fc. We can respectfully disagree without even coming close to falling out in the process.

Back to vapcaps, @biohacker , I also got the new 4th gen Ti tip this week. It is a huge improvement especially flavor, and vapor smoothness. It is a very long stretch from Lazy's original version. The vapor is automatically far healhtier (IMO of course), and it is like having a safety catch, whereby the new tip will make it much harder to produce high heat vapoe which is close to the edge of harmful compounds being formed.

And @florduh , I do agree with you about the vapcap vapor being smooth and non irritating compared to many other vapes. I am sure the vapcap vapor is also much healthier than many other vapes too. It amazes me just how dark my abv can be, and how thorough the extraction is, compared to how little relative respiratory irritation I experience, compared to other vaporizers to extract so fully, with such dark abv.

This smoothness however does make it very easy to vape at higher temps, resulting in a more unhealthy vapor IMO.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
OK, thread closed.

I do want to address a somewhat troubling suggestion brought to my attention outside of this thread: Essentially an insinuation that this topic was only allowed to exist because DynaVap is a sponsor on another forum.

Conspiracy theories are often thrown around when a moderator defends a product - they're accused of being in bed with the company. In this case I guess "allowing" constructive criticism is being interpreted as some sort of spiteful grudge.

Personally I'm a strong believer in encouraging constructive criticism in vape threads. As long as it's truly constructive and done in a respectful way I think that everyone benefits. Consumers get a better understanding of the product and the company gets valuable insight into what customers like and dislike about their offerings. If you check my recent posts you'll see I've made numerous posts defending the practice.

Our rules for commercial members note that manufacturers should be prepared for a "gauntlet of questions and comments". IMO the content of this thread is rather tame compared to things posted in almost any popular vape thread. If anything as a prospective buyer I'd be more interested in the product after reading through this thread. Clearly it's popular for a reason.

In the future please try to be nicer to each other. It sucks when discussions devolve into personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom