• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Alligator427

Good news. Maybe soon mine at home.
I was affraid because I have just seen that they change the comment on the web page with now "preorder for shipping end of jully and blablabla ".

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Received shipping confirmation. The third one lol. Will believe it once LaPoste confirm they did the pick up :| But seems likely withthe confirmation last week that Vapeurshop had the shipment incoming.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Alligator427

I received also the shipment confirmation. Sound good ... or there is too much customers angry, but I think this time it is OK.

Last edited:
Alligator427,

Alligator427

Dark avb is fire at botom and green the copper rubber near the top. Yes, I have to search a little bit on the topic.
No, I don't specify the color. Just received some goodies from vapeurshop and the anvil. For the price (over-priced), they could add a tube to store it, o-rings and filters exchanged.
If you are in France, you should received yours tomorrow or maybe monday

Alligator427

Hi,

Price decrease in the webshop of vestratto : now 229$. With the minimal bundle I spoke in the post before it will be perfect.
I used the technique of sneakypet youtube video to heat my device and I had nice flavorfull hit with nice cloud. Clean well your device before first use because bad taste otherwise. The anvil is between the dynavap and the flowerpot for the potency.

Last edited:
Alligator427,

My_50p_worth

Probably the relevant thread for this, hopefully.

I just wanted to point out that the current labelling on the packages are a big issue for those in illegal countries. An itemised list of contents and the brand name being clearly visible has already caused me a few problems. Other vape companies use much more discrete packaging that side steps this issue.

@Whiff could you pass this onto John please? Hopefully he can work something out for us illegals :lol:

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

I just wanted to point out that the current labelling on the packages are a big issue for those in illegal countries. An itemised list of contents and the brand name being clearly visible has already caused me a few problems. Other vape companies use much more discrete packaging that side steps this issue.

@Whiff could you pass this onto John please? Hopefully he can work something out for us illegals :lol:
That's not good! I will let him know

Comfortably Numb

That's not good! I will let him know

I have never had a retail online business ever do this...The shipping label also has the items in the box listed on it....I did live in a discreet household...I had to reveal to my GF that I was vaping thanks to my last order having everything being listed on the shipping label on the outside of the box....for anybody to read.....

I like John.....but this just totally screwed me....

My_50p_worth

I have never had a retail online business ever do this...The shipping label also has the items in the box listed on it....I did live in a discreet household...I had to reveal to my GF that I was vaping thanks to my last order having everything being listed on the shipping label on the outside of the box....for anybody to read.....

I like John.....but this just totally screwed me....
I’m sorry you had to experience that man. I think someone in this thread totally lost his parcel at customs because of it as well.

My last order I bought everything I’d ever need to use the anvil for life, I can’t keep taking this risk and a man’s gotta vape ;)

I think John needs serving up one of those shit sandwiches he loves to mention

Comfortably Numb

I’m sorry you had to experience that man. I think someone in this thread totally lost his parcel at customs because of it as well.

My last order I bought everything I’d ever need to use the anvil for life, I can’t keep taking this risk and a man’s gotta vape ;)

I think John needs serving up one of those shit sandwiches he loves to mention
I am sure its a customs thing,,,but you might as well as write vape on the outside of the box in huge red letters...I have ordered from a couple of online stores in Canada and they did not ship orders like this....the retailer owes it to the customer to ship orders discretely....

Top Bottom