• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Comfortably Numb

I was in the first group.....have had my users unit for awhile now....today I get another 24 hour order window to order again....I already have one to many with a founders unit also...

Last edited:
Comfortably Numb,

3xFantasyChamp

Anyone receive shipping information for last week's drop? I have a tracking number but it seems like it hasn't been handed over to Canada Post yet. I am really hoping to get this before the long weekend.
I placed my order on Friday 4/8/2022.

As of today, all I see in the Canada Post tracking is:

"Apr. 11

Electronic information submitted by shipper."

My expected delivery is showing as Friday, Apr. 22nd. I'm guessing it will arrive before then, though. Hopefully :clap:

Edit: Ahh yeahhh, tracking updated to show it's on its way to the destination. Should be here before 4/20 I'm guessing. If anyone's wondering, I live in the US, Oklahoma.

Ordered 4/8/2022
Tracking # sent to me on 4/11
Tracking updated to show item is in transit 4/13

Last edited:

CaptnNFT

It happen to me as well with Austrian customs... Here's what they send me:

Meine Kollegen aus unserer Verzollungsabteilung haben sich Ihre Sendung genauer angeschaut.

Laut der Homepage des Absender handelt es sich hier um einen Vaporizer / E-Zigarette.

Die angegebene Tarifnummer 8419 9085 90 ist folgende:

Apparate, Vorrichtungen oder Laborausstattung auch elektrisch beheizt (ausgenommen Öfen und andere Apparate der Position 8514), zum Behandeln von Stoffen durch auf einer Temperaturänderung beruhende Vorgänge, z. B. Heizen, Kochen, Rösten, Destillieren, Rektifizieren, Sterilisieren, Pasteurisieren, Dämpfen, Trocknen, Verdampfen, Kondensieren oder Kühlen,

ausgenommen Haushaltsapparate; nicht elektrische Durchlauferhitzer und Heißwasserspeicher  Teile

Die Ware fällt jedoch unter der Tarifnummer 8543 4000 00

-elektronische Zigaretten und ähnliche elektrische Verdampfungsvorrichtungen zum persönlichen Gebrauch

Ihre Sendung muss somit retourniert, da eine Ware mit der Tarifnummer nicht Privat importiert werden kann.

I'm so pissed right now... The anvil is on its way and is now getting returned... I finally managed to order one after month of waiting and now this shit.... Anybody got some advice what to do next?

Highonu

I don't know german well enough to understand what it all says but "elektronische Zigaretten", what?? There is nothing electric going on with the Anvil 😡

Highonu,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Google translate:

According to the sender's webpage, this is a vaporizer / e-cigarette.

The specified tariff number 8419 9085 90 is the following:

Apparatus, devices or laboratory equipment, whether or not electrically heated (excluding furnaces and other apparatus of heading 8514), for treating substances by processes based on a change in temperature, e.g. B. heating, boiling, roasting, distilling, rectifying, sterilizing, pasteurizing, steaming, drying, evaporating, condensing or cooling,

Easywider,

Coffeebot

Anyone receive shipping information for last week's drop? I have a tracking number but it seems like it hasn't been handed over to Canada Post yet. I am really hoping to get this before the long weekend.
Update on my issue. I finally got tracking today. Looks like CP had some routing issues and my package is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

Shame it took them over a week to get it from a suburb of Toronto to the city centre and I missed the long weekend, but c’est la vie.

Coffeebot,

DocNicksche

I don't know german well enough to understand what it all says but "elektronische Zigaretten", what?? There is nothing electric going on with the Anvil 😡
That's the problem with Austrian customs! They read anything related to "vape" and instantly assume it's an e-cigarette / vape for nicotine liquids. Since tpd (2016/17) online trade with e cigs is prohibited in Austria. Until late 2020 I never had any issues with ordering vapes (e cigs and dry herb). But now with brexit, they are a lot stricter with shipments from outside EU. I have no idea why this is such a problem with the Anvil! I ordered many dry herb vapes online, inside Austria, from inside EU as well as from Canada and the states. Never an issue. Also, it's not forbidden here! I can order online from Austrian shops, not like with e cigs. But somehow, somebody at customs seems to be resistant to acknowledge the Anvil has nothing to do with e cigs and that's why both orders (mine and captnnft) were rejected. Nothing done wrong from vestratto or us. Just some stupid regulations and employees that stupidly follow orders that are obviously not clear enough to avoid struggles like this!

DocNicksche,

cptofnthng

I ordered one to germany, so hopefully customs treat it differently here.
And someone asked for shipping duration, CP tells me around 20 days.

cptofnthng,

Stananton

Hi everyone. Long time lurker here.

Anvil is coming my way to Poland (EU), but unfortunetly customs/ dhl customs reached to me via email asking what the hell is that thing, what is it for? and what is it made of? I'm afraid that honest answer may result in customs turning it back to Canada, espescialy i live in prohibition country.

Any ideas for proper non ofensive description? Maybe ''essential oil extractor''?

Stananton,

DocNicksche

Hi everyone. Long time lurker here.

Anvil is coming my way to Poland (EU), but unfortunetly customs/ dhl customs reached to me via email asking what the hell is that thing, what is it for? and what is it made of? I'm afraid that honest answer may result in customs turning it back to Canada, espescialy i live in prohibition country.

Any ideas for proper non ofensive description? Maybe ''essential oil extractor''?
Usually for EU "aromatherapy device" works good for customs declaration.
A few posts back you can find the code and proper wording 😉
Let's hope your customs are not as stubborn as ours here in Austria! 🤞

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Ganjora

someTooL

Just friendly fyi…Ordered parts 4/9 to US. Canada post updates show a routing issue, scheduled for delivery 5/2. About 200 miles away. I used to really dislike anything sent via DHL…but they can get actually get a package from Italy to US ~ 4 days :myday:

someTooL,
Reactions: jbm

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Just friendly fyi…Ordered parts 4/9 to US. Canada post updates show a routing issue, scheduled for delivery 5/2. About 200 miles away. I used to really dislike anything sent via DHL…but they can get actually get a package from Italy to US ~ 4 days :myday:
Im Convinced DHL has teleporters, even from china its fast....you deff pay for it tho

Glorg

Why do I feel like they were never in stock if it’s now listed as being in stock again in two days when the first round isn’t out ?

Glorg,

3xFantasyChamp

Well, I finally got a tracking # last night at least. Hopefully everyone else got theirs or will get a notification soon. This is from the 4/20 accessories drop.

3xFantasyChamp,
Reactions: coolbreeze

someTooL

Haven’t received anything from the 420 sale. I still have some ovens undelivered from an order placed 4/9 :shrug:

Edit: Yep, got notification of 4/20 order.

Last edited:

SillyNotMe

I got a notification that my package received a tracking number and a delivery notification today. Both emails one minute apart.

Now I have to agonize the rest of my day until I can get home and shove that new XL stem into my mouth.

SillyNotMe,
Top Bottom