Anvil by Vestratto

Mrgreenthumb

Were you able to get the new oven from Great White? As for other items they carry they are always out of stock every time I look.
I am in East Tennessee....I have ordered from Vestratto 5 times....I hate the shipping....when the FOGs here say CRY ONCE listen to them...
( FOGs ----F_ _king Old Guys ) Get what you need in one order!
Besides XL mouthpiece you need
Extra screens ( can use DV ss screens )
Get washers but you rarely have to replace
USA kit if you ever plan to use a different stem but really their stem rocks
WPA kit for glass but I have always used mine with the stem..it fits 14mm....but can be to deep on some glass pieces...I purchased a WPA kit a month ago and have yet to use it
A Case....alot of folks dont like the case because of price and the few who think it should have been included.....I think the cases ROCK !
You may not need it to be portable...if so bite the bullet...Small profile and has good magnets....but with the XL mouthpiece making it longer you also have to order a diff cap to make it fit which is another $20...you need some kind of hand held magnet if you dont get the case...I also use the magnetic rings that GWN sells...their are also some nice ones on ETSY
How about a XL bowl ?
Or the cooling spirals
I also have extra condensers
Use WHIFF10 for discount!

If you cant tell I am a big fan of Vestratto....quality medical grade construction...well designed...this is a portable desktop vape...I thought it had cured my VAS...in a way it did...but I now have 3.5 Anvils and all the goodies

Just looked at GWN website and the photos appear to have the Integrated Stem which is a must...be sure if you order from them..used to be an option on Vestrattos website but appears to come standard now....

You might just order the anvil and see if you will like and order other things you need later...besides I think I mentioned everything on Vestrattos website ...lol
Were you able to get the new oven from Great White? As for other items they carry they are always out of stock every time I look.
I am in East Tennessee....I have ordered from Vestratto 5 times....I hate the shipping....when the FOGs here say CRY ONCE listen to them...
( FOGs ----F_ _king Old Guys ) Get what you need in one order!
Besides XL mouthpiece you need
Extra screens ( can use DV ss screens )
Get washers but you rarely have to replace
USA kit if you ever plan to use a different stem but really their stem rocks
WPA kit for glass but I have always used mine with the stem..it fits 14mm....but can be to deep on some glass pieces...I purchased a WPA kit a month ago and have yet to use it
A Case....alot of folks dont like the case because of price and the few who think it should have been included.....I think the cases ROCK !
You may not need it to be portable...if so bite the bullet...Small profile and has good magnets....but with the XL mouthpiece making it longer you also have to order a diff cap to make it fit which is another $20...you need some kind of hand held magnet if you dont get the case...I also use the magnetic rings that GWN sells...their are also some nice ones on ETSY
How about a XL bowl ?
Or the cooling spirals
I also have extra condensers
Use WHIFF10 for discount!

If you cant tell I am a big fan of Vestratto....quality medical grade construction...well designed...this is a portable desktop vape...I thought it had cured my VAS...in a way it did...but I now have 3.5 Anvils and all the goodies

Just looked at GWN website and the photos appear to have the Integrated Stem which is a must...be sure if you order from them..used to be an option on Vestrattos website but appears to come standard now....

You might just order the anvil and see if you will like and order other things you need later...besides I think I mentioned everything on Vestrattos website ...lol
Yep I was able to grab on with the new thermocore oven!! Was going to originally grab one from sneaky Pete but they sold out same day because I took too long to decide. Thank so much for the tips and recommendations, what are these cooling spirals you are talk about, is that different than the one that comes with exp mouthpiece? Also I did order the xl utility case which should hold anvil and xl mouthpiece 🤟 Didn’t mean to quote you twice still new to FC

Comfortably Numb

Yep I was able to grab on with the new thermocore oven!! Was going to originally grab one from sneaky Pete but they sold out same day because I took too long to decide. Thank so much for the tips and recommendations, what are these cooling spirals you are talk about, is that different than the one that comes with exp mouthpiece? Also I did order the xl utility case which should hold anvil and xl mouthpiece 🤟 Didn’t mean to quote you twice still new to FC
they are called spiral filters on website...if one comes with mouthpiece that may be all you need..you can install 2...I rarely use them...I like to point stem at a light to see how clean it is...just a habit...

Comfortably Numb,

delta hotel

Thinking about ordering the VHB 3D desktop heater, anyone have any experience with it vs. a torch? I'm considering ordering the Thermocore too, so bonus points if you can provide any info on how well the Thermocore works (or if it even fits?) in the VHB 3D.

delta hotel,
Thinking about ordering the VHB 3D desktop heater, anyone have any experience with it vs. a torch? I'm considering ordering the Thermocore too, so bonus points if you can provide any info on how well the Thermocore works (or if it even fits?) in the VHB 3D.
I dont own the VHB but I think it will require a update to fit the new Thermocore. The thermocore is larger than the duracore so.. just a guess.

Best is probably to wait for the Forge that will be calibrated and build specifically for the Anvil thermocore.

Comfortably Numb

I have been interested in the VHB 3D for awhile now...went as far to try to find the right power supply to use and got lost...I do have both ovens..the Thermocore is a hair larger...I have the storage case with the additional cap to allow for the extra length of the XL mouthpiece ...I have always put the oven end into the cap for storage...the new oven will not recess into the cap..

The new oven does heat better in the wand than the old oven...still a little under powered if you ask me

Comfortably Numb,

axdx69

I own a VHB 3D, and VHB 3DS. All ovens fit and work freaking fantastic will my 3D and 3DS, doesn’t matter, coppercore, duracore and thermocore ovens. You can wait for the forge to be released which has more power and a faster heat time or if youre not concerned about heat time, like me, then get a VHB, you wont be disappointed either way.

delta hotel

I don't have Instagram so I feel like it's been awhile since I've seen the forge in action, but can someone remind me if it's a wired or wireless heater? If I ended up ordering a thermocore, it was going to be with the release of the forge if it looked like it provided enough power. For some reason I thought this was a portable IH unit though. A lot of my Anvil use takes place near my desk, so I thought I could just drop a VHB there to click when I'm here regardless if I had the Forge or thermocore.

I may just wait to pick anything up so I have a better picture of what to get.

delta hotel,

axdx69

I don't have Instagram so I feel like it's been awhile since I've seen the forge in action, but can someone remind me if it's a wired or wireless heater? If I ended up ordering a thermocore, it was going to be with the release of the forge if it looked like it provided enough power. For some reason I thought this was a portable IH unit though. A lot of my Anvil use takes place near my desk, so I thought I could just drop a VHB there to click when I'm here regardless if I had the Forge or thermocore.

@Whiff has demos on YouTube. It’s a portable beast, it’s big and powerful, more power than any IH I’ve ever seen.

axdx69,

Comfortably Numb

I own a VHB 3D, and VHB 3DS. All ovens fit and work freaking fantastic will my 3D and 3DS, doesn’t matter, coppercore, duracore and thermocore ovens. You can wait for the forge to be released which has more power and a faster heat time or if youre not concerned about heat time, like me, then get a VHB, you wont be disappointed either way.
Thats good to know...have heard the same from others. I had a VHB Mini Desktop for DV's and my brother has permanently borrowed it...loved it
I honestly believe The Forge will after purchasing battery and charger will run close to $400. Unless you have power tools that use that battery system already. Plus...The Forge is big...Whiff had the smallest battery Milwaukee makes...you can use bigger batteries which will add more weight. Don't get me wrong...it really looks fantastic....you got to have more power to heat the Anvil...Whiff was heating bowls in 10 seconds.

I dont need portable....VHB 3D sounds like a great option...save some money...but I dont hate torches....like I said...been thinking about it...lol

itswhiff on youtube

Comfortably Numb,

Tji89

Anyone with both Thermocore and YLL IH V2 that can tell if it fits and how long heat up takes?

Tji89,

Mrgreenthumb

what power supply did you grab for the 3D? looks like a great induction heater for the price!!!!!!!!

Mrgreenthumb,

delta hotel

My plan was:

•Thermocore on the stock stem, with XL mouthpiece in the Anvil carrying tube, with potentially the Forge as a portable Anvil heater.
-I'm seeing now though that the Thermocore doesn't fit in the XL tube cap, so that's out the window.
-I couldn't find the Forge anywhere on the itswhiff YouTube, but I was able to find some footage (not sure how dated), and it's somehow smaller than I expected, but also bigger than I expected. It doesn't look pocketable or as portable as I had hoped though. So the whole plan above might be null for a convenient portable experience.

•My original oven on a WPA that just stays on a piece of glass at the house and is clicked by the VHB desktop IH.
-I don't see a reason this won't work, but the above plan not seeming feasible puts me at pause. I can still order a VHB without the other pieces and click the Anvil when I'm at home, which is where I use it mostly.

I have a FW9 on the way as a portable vape, but the Anvil is my daily driver most of the time, that's why I was looking at how to make it portable with a little upgrayedd. Sure torches work, but they're not always convenient. While I may not have a NEED for a fully convenient portable Anvil setup with the FW9 coming, I sure would like it and I'm open to suggestions!

delta hotel,

Comfortably Numb

My plan was:

•Thermocore on the stock stem, with XL mouthpiece in the Anvil carrying tube, with potentially the Forge as a portable Anvil heater.
-I'm seeing now though that the Thermocore doesn't fit in the XL tube cap, so that's out the window.
-I couldn't find the Forge anywhere on the itswhiff YouTube, but I was able to find some footage (not sure how dated), and it's somehow smaller than I expected, but also bigger than I expected. It doesn't look pocketable or as portable as I had hoped though. So the whole plan above might be null for a convenient portable experience.

•My original oven on a WPA that just stays on a piece of glass at the house and is clicked by the VHB desktop IH.
-I don't see a reason this won't work, but the above plan not seeming feasible puts me at pause. I can still order a VHB without the other pieces and click the Anvil when I'm at home, which is where I use it mostly.

I have a FW9 on the way as a portable vape, but the Anvil is my daily driver most of the time, that's why I was looking at how to make it portable with a little upgrayedd. Sure torches work, but they're not always convenient. While I may not have a NEED for a fully convenient portable Anvil setup with the FW9 coming, I sure would like it and I'm open to suggestions!
You can store the Anvil in the XL tube...you just insert oven first....opposite of the way I used it
Not so sure there will ever be a pocketable IH to work for the Anvil....it takes much more power to heat...
I take my Anvil fishing and use a small Honest torch...you need the case for this

This is Whiff and John Mumford...creator of the Anvil using the Forge

Just started watching this again and realized that this was first prototype....Whiff must not have recorded his last live feed using the current Forge a couple of days ago

Last edited:
Comfortably Numb,

Kreator87

I wonder if Vestratto will make a new storage case, because I don't want to store the Thermocore upside-down if I don't have to.

Kreator87,

SillyNotMe

What’s this all about the new oven not fitting in the storage case? My anvil with new thermocore oven and old XL mouthpiece fit inside the utility case with the XL cap just fine. It’s an almost snug fit into the XL cap. I have an old storage tube cap but it never fit with the XL mouthpiece. Do I have to dig it out to make sure I’m having a shared experience?

I’m all for leaving people to figure things out for themselves but saying that the new oven doesn’t fit the old storage tube doesn’t sound right.

SillyNotMe,

Comfortably Numb

XL Utility Tube Cap on Vestratto's site....my cap is black....but my new oven will not recess into the cap...thus it wont work that way...if I flip it it will fit...but that is not the way Vestratto designed it to work...I considered writing a email but last time I dealt with them it was not best experience...

Comfortably Numb,

SillyNotMe

XL Utility Tube Cap on Vestratto's site....my cap is black....but my new oven will not recess into the cap...thus it wont work that way...if I flip it it will fit...but that is not the way Vestratto designed it to work...I considered writing a email but last time I dealt with them it was not best experience...

What do you flip? Like put it in upside down, mouthpiece into the cap? My cap is snug pulling out but easy going in. I usually put the cap onto the oven and then drop it into the tube.

SillyNotMe,

Comfortably Numb

What do you flip? Like put it in upside down, mouthpiece into the cap? My cap is snug pulling out but easy going in. I usually put the cap onto the oven and then drop it into the tube.
Thats how I normally do it...but yes...I put in upside down ...dropping in oven first...I dont like it...my new oven will not recess into the cap

Comfortably Numb,

Vapeaction

I'm guessing that the storage cases have been adjusted over time as the Anvil Utility Case XL that I purchased this past summer works fine with the new oven... even on the Revolve Gen 2 stem for those that may be interested... and who ever said that it works with the Wand...PROPS!... the time out at I believe 60 seconds is providing quite a respectable extraction on the XL bowl... I'm wondering if I really "Need" a Forge... will say the need for a Tempest is no more... but I do have 2 & 1/2 Anvil's
Time for a bowl.... and to think...

Comfortably Numb

Guess I have one of the first XL caps...as I said...mine is black and the pic on the site is silver...might email and see if they might replace it...
I dont have any battery vapes...told myself I did not want to go that route...did not want to buy batteries and charger...but with the Wand and the new oven I now have batteries and charger on the way...

1st time posting pic…

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
TLDR: I have been microdsing using the ThermoCore, with a 0.05g bowl, in the Inspire Wand while stuck in bed and I have been kind of enjoying it.. defintely want a forge now even though technically I don't need it for microdosing the wand works fine (a torch better but not in bed).

Todays been a day of trying to stretch the last of my meds out until I can get another delivery from the pharmacy... Whenever I have wanted to stretch med's over the last 6 months I would end up using my Anvil and or a Dynavap. Today, for a chunk of the day I was stuck in bed and when my partner asked me which device to bring I asked for my Anvil case (anvil, vestratto case, reload, torch, j-hook, brush, scrubwoofer stand, case wiht a few bowls). She passed it to me and I unzipped the case, pulled out a J-hook and torch and lit the torch... She stopped dead in her tracks... she turned to me and said "you're not using a lighter in bed are you?"... well obviously I am... so I panicked and said "no sorry I forgot to ask can you grab me the wand and spare batteries please?" she stepped back into the room, grabbed the lighter out of my hand and walked back into the main house. A minute or so and she returns with my Inspire Wand and sets of spare batteries.

It wasn't a complete brain fart... a while ago I thought I was using my Tempest - but instead I had the Anvil in my hand - I pretty much excluively use my Tempest with the Inspire Wand (using it as a timer essentially) so I put my device in the Wand and... I think I zoned out because about 30 seconds later I nearly jumped out of my skin when a click sound came from my wand - from what I through was my Tempest - somehow - only then did I realised it was the Anvil. The second click happened just as I started to move to removed the Anvil from the Wand. It was strange though as I could smell the herbs in the Anvil, it smelt like I was decarbing herbs in the oven in the kitchen, so I figured there had to be a decent amount of heat in it so I took a draw and was surprised at the amount of vapour was actually being produced.

So when my partner brought my the Wand I decided to just go with it, to settle in and spend the day using the wand and the anvil and I have to admit I enjoyed it. It wasn't the same as what I am used to, but the ability to put it down to heat and then be alerted to it being heated by the sound of the click was a winning combination when you don't want to move around a whole bunch...

The Instagram photos of the Forge are such a tease... I expect the Forge to sell out faster than the new oven which looked like it sold out on the Vestratto page in days

I'm still using the ThermoCore I got my hands on and I don't know how else to say this but... I was sort of... I was dissapointed with the Anvil when I first got it and while It was one of the main things I used - I always felt disappointed that it would run out of heat before I felt I was finished.. now however, sometimes when using the ThermoCore/WPA/J-hook combination... there is still more vapour available and the cooldown click hasn't happened yet but the damn J-hook is so damn hot I can't take another breath, and each tiny puff I manage there is still vapor being produced.

I am very curious about the Forge and the new oven together, Whiffs videos are impressive but you never can tell until you have it in your hand.

Jojofernz

Has anybody ever had a bowl clicks be off? Had an XL bowl get stuck last night, and after having to use a hex key to get it out, testing it a couple bowls and now the second click comes almost immediately after first. Probably gonna have to replace it, still works but I felt that delay between first and second click was a great gauge on the roast you wanted.

Jojofernz,
Top Bottom