Anvil by Vestratto

On the Vestratto Discord, @Whiff said it was in response to customers complaining about the durability of the copper core. I’ve never seen anyone here complain about a damaged oven. Mine seems to be holding up just fine.

I was also a bit confused by this statement. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but the anvil has a big price tag. I would be rather mad when it starts to fall apart...

Petetbay

I was also a bit confused by this statement. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but the anvil has a big price tag. I would be rather mad when it starts to fall apart...
Curiously I tried to look up what the warranty of the Anvil is and apparently there isn’t one. All I found was in the many terms of service it implied a few times that they have protected themselves and offer no warranties.
Unless the company rep can explain different, it is a very expensive device with no warranty and you would have to rely on their goodwill to replace faulty units or parts, even though they have replaced some parts as updates or in the case of the 2023 USA at discount.

from terms of service Section 13 Disclaimer of Warranties - Limitation of Liability
“The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.”

Last edited:

Knewt

Curiously I tried to look up what the warranty of the Anvil is and apparently there isn’t one. All I found was in the many terms of service it implied a few times that they have protected themselves and offer no warranties.
Unless the company rep can explain different, it is a very expensive device with no warranty and you would have to rely on their goodwill to replace faulty units or parts, even though they have replaced some parts as updates or in the case of the 2023 USA at discount.

from terms of service Section 13 Disclaimer of Warranties - Limitation of Liability
“The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.”
I’m going to be really pissed when my Anvil no longer takes a charge.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Only issue I get with the oven is sometimes the bowl gets stuck and hard to unthread.
It can be a pain when trying to hot swap. The stem assembly will turn with lid

leanpubpackage

Only issue I get with the oven is sometimes the bowl gets stuck and hard to unthread.
It can be a pain when trying to hot swap. The stem assembly will turn with lid
Are you able to back it off slightly before you heat? That’s what I do with the fusion so I can hot swap much easier

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: whatitdew

Petetbay

bought around this time last year, it was a difficult process.
on their website the anvil appears to be sold out.
any idea on how to order one?
yeah they are sold out till sometime in May and I think the new Duo-Core version oven will be oven on all their products from then on.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
A week ago I bought an Anvil to a friend with the xl mouthpiece and 3 chambers (normal, xl, half bowl). I am extremely surprised by Anvil´s performance!!

The thing that has fascinated me is that it abruptly ends producing vapor, it doesnt go weaker and weaker. You just get clouds or you don´t. Its insane!.

I am also surprised about how my herbs come out lightish brown from an empty bowl, but if i try to heat it a second time it doesnt produce any vapor. This thing has taken vaporizer thermodynamics to higher standards and as a science guy i just love it.

leanpubpackage

I have a V1 U.S.A. and it has adjustable air flow. The WPA doesn’t have adjustable air flow.
How do you adjust yours? I rotate the oven so that the vertical slots are centered in the oval window. But whether these slots are centered or hidden, the airflow seems to be the same

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: Old_muel

Knewt

How do you adjust yours? I rotate the oven so that the vertical slots are centered in the oval window. But whether these slots are centered or hidden, the airflow seems to be the same
The most restricted is with the vertical slots hidden behind the pillars that are between the oval windows. On my USA I will immediately notice the difference between open and closed. I prefer fully closed (or as closed as is possible). However, I have no problem using the WPA as it is, fully open.

Top Bottom