• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Thought they were limited to 420 sales. Just ordered from EU, shipping is about 10 bucks. No reseller has them over here. Looks stunning on your freshly cleaned unit
Me too! So I had to jump I really like the shade, it's a lot more low key than the purple but just as beautiful! I clean my oven on a bi weekly basis, cleaning time is coming up soon!
PXL-20230316-174617890.jpg

AVB shot from Ronxs torch single flame, inner blue flame same length as oven pointed at the bottom of the thermal battery, right to the second click. Perfect one hit extraction
PXL-20230316-192857603.jpg

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I’m looking for 10mm anvil connection
like I’m looking to buy this 10mm glass minitube but all my stuff is 14mm
I want to use USA or WPA

I can’t find any of the glass dynavap WPA in 10mm anywhere ATM?

SillyNotMe

rageweary

The firefox I ordered was at the door when I got home from work this morning. After unboxing and filling it up I finally got to RTL and hot damn what an experience. I have all 3 bowls so I started with the full bowl first and I almost couldn't handle all the vapor it was pouring out. Ten minutes or so after I got my bearings I filled the half bowl and rtl again. I couldn't believe how much vapor I was getting from it. I have a few vapes and quite a few that I really enjoy and the anvil has put itself among the top. I'm going to rtl with the xl bowl in an hour or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get up for work

Admin at Vestratto

Company Rep
I wish someone would make little stainless steel caps to screw on to the Anvil bowls. That would basically make them into airtight preloaded capsules. I'd definitely buy a couple more bowls for quick convenient switching if that happened.
ooo this is interesting, let me check to see what we have in the works :)

Vape_Or_Die420

ooo this is interesting, let me check to see what we have in the works :)
This would be great! One of the reasons my Anvil stays at home and not traveling with me is the lack of an easy way to load the herb on the go. Caps on the bowl is a great idea. I look forward to what you come up with.

Vape_Or_Die420,

Duffer

This is the lighter that I use. I purchased mine retail from Princess Auto in Canada. It doesn’t care that I don’t use premium butane. There’s a sale on the 330g big can of 7x for $6.99 at Princess Auto. I’ve been using this torch for about a year. Easy to adjust flame size while lit. Works well outside too.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/62170298603/Portable-kitchen-windproof-cooking-butane-gas.html?__sceneInfo={"type":"appDetailShare","data":{"filterKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}&from=IOS
I have one of those lighters and it worked pretty well for a couple months and then the igniter stopped working:-(

Shorner

You can't beat the Firefox blazer for the Anvil
I bought mine 2nd hand and it still works a dream, its a workhorse of a torch🤣

This would be great! One of the reasons my Anvil stays at home and not traveling with me is the lack of an easy way to load the herb on the go. Caps on the bowl is a great idea. I look forward to what you come up with.
Yeah i agree , a little caddy to put them in too😆

SillyNotMe

I have one of those lighters and it worked pretty well for a couple months and then the igniter stopped working:-(
That sucks. I have two. One has a looser flame adjustment than the other. I carry the loose one. The other is my backup. I have a third spare NIB. I’ve been filling it with garbage fuel and it just eats it. Maybe the igniter can be replaced?

caliganja420

Here you go ladies and gentleman, portable induction heater for Anvil :clap:

Greenleaf88

I've tried to travel with it but at restaurants it's hard I went and bought a tm2 for those but man I'd love to bring my anvil it's so sexy, and a conversation piece that changes smokers minds.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I've tried to travel with it but at restaurants it's hard I went and bought a tm2 for those but man I'd love to bring my anvil it's so sexy, and a conversation piece that changes smokers minds.
I know they have been playing catch up with stock and orders on the copper cores. But I still hope that this radio silence Sunday post wise means some good things are coming!

Still really needing a wooden/metal combination heatshield/mouthpiece.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Haha...I own those two vapes precisely the same reason. I would like some means of extending the body a little to add some imagination between the mouth piece and the oven.

dman28,
Top Bottom