• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

condition

Can someone please share their experiences on how to best extract an Anvil bowl in a single heat session using the Wand. (or even tag to a previous response that mentions the process)
Do you have the DV adapter for the Wand? If so, insert only the white silicone sleeve.
Load the Anvil and after the double click, start counting flashes from the Wand. For the regular bowl, you should leave it at least 20 flashes, maybe 30 depending on the herbs.

For your convenience you can attach a metal screen to the lower ring of the apapter, like the picture, good luck.

TangibleHangnail

The Dynavap caps can (supposedly) be damaged, or at least become inaccurate, if heated past the clicks. Are there any similar concerns about heating the Anvil this way?

TangibleHangnail,

TonyGazelle

The Dynavap caps can (supposedly) be damaged, or at least become inaccurate, if heated past the clicks. Are there any similar concerns about heating the Anvil this way?

Are you planning to combust? That's the only reason I'd ever go past the second click.

These devices operate differently and the margin of error with clicks are totally different.

TonyGazelle

In what way?

You have some wiggle room with the dyna cap and it's clicks. You will not immediately combust if you heat for a few extra seconds. I used to heat my dynavaps quite a few seconds after the clicks and some people will tell you that it's a best practice to do so.

The amount of wiggle with the Anvil clicks is much lower. I cannot imagine heating my Anvil past the second click and expecting anything but combustion.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
You have some wiggle room with the dyna cap and it's clicks. You will not immediately combust if you heat for a few extra seconds. I used to heat my dynavaps quite a few seconds after the clicks and some people will tell you that it's a best practice to do so.

The amount of wiggle with the Anvil clicks is much lower. I cannot imagine heating my Anvil past the second click and expecting anything but combustion.
This is a plus for me, it takes all the guess work out of trying to get a good hit. easy and consistent. Felt like a natural evolution from my Dyna. Now I just worry about where i point the torch, middle = terpy, thermal battery = space

Baked84

Do you have the DV adapter for the Wand? If so, insert only the white silicone sleeve.
Load the Anvil and after the double click, start counting flashes from the Wand. For the regular bowl, you should leave it at least 20 flashes, maybe 30 depending on the herbs.

For your convenience you can attach a metal screen to the lower ring of the apapter, like the picture, good luck.

Legend, thanks for the tip as I do have the Wand adapter. Saying that, I’m using the silicon cap from the Dynastash to act as an adjustable support at the bottom.
I’ve only been keeping it for about 10secs past the 2nd click with the wand and get an okish roast. Will try going even further next time. Check out the pic of some of the tests I’ve been doing lately - FYI: the lighting was slightly on the darker side.. )

Last edited:
Baked84,

Shorner

I can go.a sec or 2 past the click.on a cold chamber...as soon as the chamber is warm it will combust after 2nd click.

rageweary

Received my anvil a few days ago and I'm digging it but I am having trouble riding the line. I have all three bowls, I'll load them full but not packed and aim the torch right at the thermal battery. Using the pt 4000. Any advice?

Also going a few seconds after second click

Last edited:
rageweary,
Reactions: Whiff

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Received my anvil a few days ago and I'm digging it but I am having trouble riding the line. I have all three bowls, I'll load them full but not packed and aim the torch right at the thermal battery. Using the pt 4000. Any advice?

Welcome to the Family!

The pt4000 isn't strong enough to RTL. As mentioned above the Ronx/cadrim single/dual flame ($20-25 amazon) and blazer Firefox are the most recommended. Another pencil style torch like the pt4000 that is stronger would be the honest 503 pencil torch. The honest torch isn't too bad, I should pull mine out and play with it again. The Ronx is my go to

Knewt

Welcome to the Family!

The pt4000 isn't strong enough to RTL. As mentioned above the Ronx/cadrim single/dual flame ($20-25 amazon) and blazer Firefox are the most recommended. Another pencil style torch like the pt4000 that is stronger would be the honest 503 pencil torch. The honest torch isn't too bad, I should pull mine out and play with it again. The Ronx is my go to
I find that if I use equivalent flame sizes, my Firefox takes less time to double click than my Ronx does. Ultimately though, the Ronx has more power with the dual flame.

Knewt,
Reactions: Duffer

rageweary

Just ordered the firefox and since the ronxs was so cheap I grabbed that too. Thanks to all!

Has anyone tried the blazer big buddy? Would that be too much?

rageweary,

Shorner

I had the same problem when i got mine...
I have a Blazer Firefox but had the flame turned down too low, I get a coffee roast every time now.

Shorner,

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
PXL-20230316-174930206-MP.jpg

I'm all matchy now, the green is very olive/army like, even moreso than the website photo but I dig it!

Top Bottom