• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

RedZep

Yes I'm pretty sure it's going to hold heat for atleast twice as long, I'm hoping for a good 3 minutes. I'm super excited to see how it performs!
That would be amazing. Will be able to relax and calmly take multiple long inhales.

RedZep,
Reactions: Whiff

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Shows how little I know :rofl:

That’s gonna be incredible! Can’t wait to try it
Well im not 100% on that but my guess is its going to be twice as big/heavy to accommodate the chamber size needed so it has to hold heat for at least twice as long? I dont know much either but im fairly confident it will hold heat for a nice amount of time, i think its going to have to in order to fully extract it in one heat cycle/session. I know i am going to have to take 5-10 hits to finish it, im thinkin 5+ consecutive 0.1g
+/- hits almost like going back 2 back 2 back 2 back 2 back lmao. Heck maybe even 2-3 0.15-0.2g hits 💨💨💨

That would be amazing. Will be able to relax and calmly take multiple long inhales.

That is what i would like to try and aim for, would be a sweet experience

SillyNotMe

Cleaning.

I’ve been using 190 proof ethanol to clean my anvil every 1.5-2weeks. I do a soak in a small container then wipe with pipe cleaner and cotton swab. I jswitched to 80 proof. The soak isn’t as productive in the short time frame that I allow for cleaning of my device. Scrubbing has replaced wiping. I’m going to try a longer soak next time. FuckISO.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

6-F35-E2-FA-8768-43-A3-AD60-194-A3-DE2301-E.png

FDBF4-B4-A-D5-DB-4-ACD-84-A6-2-EC09-FF138-E2.png

Beautiful sleeve with wooden mouthpiece!

Imagine puffin' on this with that .5 oven attached 🤤

RedZep

The 18mm wpa is available for shipping 14th

I'm tempted to pick one up but with possibly some more accessories around the corner and stores here in EU being kind of slow with picking up stock I might rather buy in one purchase straight from Vestratto.

Also this:

67-E14-CA0-38-CE-4-BA8-A0-A5-C3320-B735392.jpg
I bet John will unveil something spectacular. I love the torch experience, lets just see what he comes out with.

Whiff

Company Rep
Yes the 18mm WPA and 18mm WPA kit will be available for shipment on Sept 14th.

Please note that there are no silver snap rings available at the moment only black.

Whiff

Company Rep
Are the snap rings iso friendly?

I would remove the rubber finger grip that is on the ring itself but the ring and O-ring within it are safe to iso. I haven't seen any reason to soak them though as they don't get dirty, I would just wipe them down with some iso or something. The only thing that really gets dirty is the condenser and bottom of the WPA.

excited about the .5g bowl! will there be a case option that accommodates it + the xl mp?

I'm not sure if there will be a case or not. If it is portable enough i don't see why not or if it is wanted by many of you guys i am sure John would make a travel case for it. It will be a lot easier once we start testing and see how big the oven/chambers are going to be. Like the Anvil we started with a an oven with way more mass and was longer until we chipped away at it and got it to a point where we were happy with the size and heat up times. The trick was to still make it usable with a single flame torch that was still portable, using a big creme brulee torch kinda takes the portability aspect away from it. I used the little honest torch i got with my runt to do the majority of the testing with but i always knew more power would be better.

Greenleaf88

I can't decide between a leather case or a custom futo slim stash
I might be late for this but in case I am not the decision is pretty simple if someone hasn't answered already.

Futo stash can't hold a wood sleeve so depends what u have. I have both even though I have a wood sleeve I use the futo stash as a stand for the house and the leather case to store and take out. Cheers.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I’ve pulled my Dynamag magnets out of my stashes so many times with this bad boy
the high heat and strong magnet combo is just too much match for the dynamag lol.
Just something I’ve noticed. Also glued on ones like on my vaphotbox too. it’s a heat monster.

Top Bottom