Anvil by Vestratto

SillyNotMe

Back to induction heaters! I used my wand as much as I could today. The heating is too evenly spread across the device. I cannot select and pinpoint my heat at the three different copper batteries. The body of the anvil heats up too much too. Unnecessarily. It’s really punishing the wand. It drains the batteries. The heat is too generalized. I’m putting my wand back to the dusty box with the other devices it’s used to.

Vints

The anvil is really tuned in for the torch. You point at the anvil wherever you want and when it clicks you know it is ready. With the wand I had to rely on time rather than the click, because to get comparable levels I had to heat past the click by at least 5 seconds. To be fair to the wand it was never meant to be used with the anvil, but the fact that it can and with decent results is pretty cool.

I'm also finding that when using the wand, the anvil cools quicker and because of this I feel like I may be losing performance on the 2nd hit when using the larger .1g sized bowl. I'm just guessing really, might be a placebo.

I'll still play with the wand but I'll mainly use the torch.

Texus

I want the BT-4000 it looks to be perfect for at home or travel
Fair warning, the BT-4000 will power the Anvil. It will be insanely hot at the end of a duty cycle.
I have a Scorch dual flame that eats fuel, but remains much cooler in service.
It really is great with the Anvil. I used it almost exclusively for weeks. Never once had a problem with it getting too hot. Honestly don't recall it feeling particularly warm. Once I find it I will do a heat test.

SillyNotMe

An induction coil, single loop. Pass through charging on usb connector. That might be my wish list.
Three coils. Each one lined up to the batteries. Then tune the heating cycle. Charge the low batteries for a bit. Then the body. Then the low batteries. Then the body. Then the top battery to get the thing to click already.

SillyNotMe,
Reactions: BigJr48

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I'm psyched about this vape but I do want to give my take on the negative reddit reactions since I've been noticing it too. A major factor imo is that this vape is arguably not fully released yet and is not available for purchase unless you were a part of the founders edition group. So sharing even videos of it's usage comes off as a trailer for an unreleased product in a way lol. It's a different thing than sharing a video of it and then someone being able to consider purchasing it, rather, it comes off as building hype for an unreleased product.
I can't even believe what is being said on Reddit. What a bunch of bullshit!!!!!! Haters are always gonna hate. Let them speculate and have their own opinions on something they don't even own yet.
I so much as mentioned the anvil the other day and I got an army of downvotes for hours. I'm honestly sick and tired of the vaporents subreddit and I only come here for my vape related info because simply giving an honest criticism will get you ignored over there, the mods are waaay too aggressive (I once got a post deleted because people didn't like the vape I was talking about and reported the thread, calling me a paid shill!). It's a lot more comfy over here.

:sherlock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet-vapour-69420

I so much as mentioned the anvil the other day and I got an army of downvotes for hours. I'm honestly sick and tired of the vaporents subreddit and I only come here for my vape related info because simply giving an honest criticism will get you ignored over there, the mods are waaay too aggressive (I once got a post deleted because people didn't like the vape I was talking about and reported the thread, calling me a paid shill!). It's a lot more comfy over here.

:sherlock:
There’s also a mod on there who is corrupt as they come. You get downvoted for pointing it out though. Seriously, watch out for that dude.

They’re trying to frame all the drama as “anvil fanboys” like this didn’t start by them spouting opinions on something they hadn’t even done the required reading on. Oh and their dodgy mod abusing his powers because he felt his little e cig toy was being threatened by Anvil :rofl:

Anyway to throw this ship back on topic, has anyone used those Prof brand single flame torches with Anvil? I was going to import a Firefox but these little £4 monsters are doing a great job with my current gear

Last edited by a moderator:

RedZep

Can we all take a moment to appreciate what John has just pulled off. In a matter of months he has taken feedback, before re designing the device to improve in multiple areas, before shipping out to those who gave the feedback.

I think we need to understand the serious ability of this guy. It would take a competitor years for a turnaround like that. In fact a big competitor seems to go sideways or backwards every year.

I think this bodes well for the future development of this product and company. I'm so glad we have John in the vape space now.

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Can we all take a moment to appreciate what John has just pulled off. In a matter of months he has taken feedback, before re designing the device to improve in multiple areas, before shipping out to those who gave the feedback.

I think we need to understand the serious ability of this guy. It would take a competitor years for a turnaround like that. In fact a big competitor seems to go sideways or backwards every year.

I think this bodes well for the future development of this product and company. I'm so glad we have John in the vape space now.
As someone who's been involved in product design before, rapid changes like this (especially with metal!) is pretty uncommon and it's something John, the commmunity, should be proud of. It shows serious dedication and hard work.

Last edited:

Sweet-vapour-69420

It’s incredible isn’t it? This is the mans passion project as well, he doesn’t even need the money yet he’s still going above and beyond in every way. I’ve joined the waitlist and cancelled my LCV pre order just so I can support him directly :D

Fox

Hello dear people, I am from Germany and do not see any way of getting an anvil in the foreseeable future, so I am looking for someone I can trust and who is generous enough to support me in getting one. Unfortunately, I do not have a credit card that is needed to pay at Vestratto. If there is one of you who takes the trouble to order one for me if we have communicated in advance by email and the business is settled, I would be very happy. Best regards Lars

Fox,

Fox

I am very aware of this and also know that I pre-ordered one in France before Christmas and didn't even get a confirmation email for the pre-order, so I tried again with the same result. Well, I didn't transfer any money to France, which is why I asked this question here after a long time, because it's probably the way I can buy directly from Vestratto and I again want the human help that has been coming more to the fore for quite some time use to try to get a result.

Fox,

Spleeeno

Horsin around
if you didnt transfer any money to france/lacentralvapeur you probably also didnt really preorder it, especially since they raised the preorder amount while it was still active last year from 200€ to 210€.

Spleeeno,

Fox

Would you transfer money if you didn't get confirmation that a deal was made? I am now waiting to see if someone responds to my request.

Fox,

CaptnNFT

I also ordered from lvc and got the confirmation after the payment was accepted. Check your spam, somehow their mail ends up in there. Doesn't seem they get them soon so best way is to sign up for the waitlist on the homepage they hopefully open the store on the weekend and are going through the waitlist. I don't know if you will be able to order more than one unit per person...

hoyo77

I want the BT-4000 it looks to be perfect for at home or travel
I got the BT-4000 and the Firefox both are good. The BT-4000's flame is not intense as the firefox but it will get you ripped. i got the BT-4000 on ebay for 24$ and the firefox off amazon for around 35$

hoyo77,

SillyNotMe

For lighters. I’m in Canada.
I’m very happy with this odd looking torch. It has a large, adjustable flame. It holds enough fuel for about 30 heat cycles (three days). I went to two stores today to purchase backup spares. Store inventory is wrong. I just ordered two online. Hopefully they will fulfill.

https://www.princessauto.com/butane-pocket-torch/product/PA0009032608

As a backup, I have this torch. It holds a lot of butane. I don’t use it much. I find the trigger is a bit tight to hold down. I use two hands to ignite it. The child lock is hard for me with one hand. The flame is more concentrated/hot than I would like. The air mix control is overly loose. Currently on $$ sale. It may be a great primary torch for someone else.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I’m very happy with this odd looking torch. It has a large, adjustable flame. It holds enough fuel for about 30 heat cycles (three days). I went to two stores today to purchase backup spares. Store inventory is wrong. I just ordered two online. Hopefully they will fulfill.

As a backup, I have this torch. It holds a lot of butane. I don’t use it much. I find the trigger is a bit tight to hold down. I use two hands to ignite it. The child lock is hard for me with one hand. The flame is more concentrated/hot than I would like. The air mix control is overly loose. Currently on $$ sale. It may be a great primary torch for someone else.

Thx for idea. I had forgotten about them and ordered one. Cheers!

dman28,

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

That ronson one looks perfect except it doesnt look to have a flame lock on it, we recommend a fine/concentrated flame for more precision. I find you can dial in your heat up more, larger flames tend to swallow and cover too much surface area.

With the more precise flames i find using them on its lower setting and heating with the tip of the inner blue flame works great without wasting too much butane

With a flame slightly larger i find i have to use it on lower settings and heat with the tip of the outter flame in order to avoid heating to wide of an area. It can be done tho i have used a big creme brulee torch on low and heated the middle oven for an 18 sec click with great results

From what im seeing and reading i have a feeling that blazer pencil torch is going to be my fav due to it being slightly less intense than the blazer firefox

I got the BT-4000 and the Firefox both are good. The BT-4000's flame is not intense as the firefox but it will get you ripped. i got the BT-4000 on ebay for 24$ and the firefox off amazon for around 35$

Ya the less intense flame is what im looking for but you can achieve the same hits with both bit just need to heat with different parts of the flame.

Last edited:

SillyNotMe

I’ve been enjoying a wide flame. I find a focused flame gives me too dark of a cook.

Regarding the Ronson specifically, if “flame lock” means it stays lit without holding, then no. It has to be held to stay on.

SillyNotMe,

FROMTHE6IX

Hey guys, I have some pics of the purple anvil on my IG, it's @litgenjutsu if you are interested to see the purple anvil :)

FROMTHE6IX,

hoyo77

That ronson one looks perfect except it doesnt look to have a flame lock on it, we recommend a fine/concentrated flame for more precision. I find you can dial in your heat up more, larger flames tend to swallow and cover too much surface area.

With the more precise flames i find using them on its lower setting and heating with the tip of the inner blue flame works great without wasting too much butane

With a flame slightly larger i find i have to use it on lower settings and heat with the tip of the outter flame in order to avoid heating to wide of an area. It can be done tho i have used a big creme brulee torch on low and heated the middle oven for an 18 sec click with great results

From what im seeing and reading i have a feeling that blazer pencil torch is going to be my fav due to it being slightly less intense than the blazer firefox

Ya the less intense flame is what im looking for but you can achieve the same hits with both bit just need to heat with different parts of the flame.
And the BT4000 has a pretty decent tank as well. kinda reminds me of heating the supreme...with smaller lighters the temp would move in 2 and 3 degree increments when you move to the larger torches it would move in 6 to 7 degree increments, sometimes 10. so i imagine with the bt4000 when you get to the click the firefox is probably still heating at a 6 degree increment and the BT4000 at a 2 degree increment....that could explain the roasting differences...but i am high and i am enjoying the fuck out of this user edition and i have both the blazer firefox and bt4000 and i love them both!!

FROMTHE6IX

And the BT4000 has a pretty decent tank as well. kinda reminds me of heating the supreme...with smaller lighters the temp would move in 2 and 3 degree increments when you move to the larger torches it would move in 6 to 7 degree increments, sometimes 10. so i imagine with the bt4000 when you get to the click the firefox is probably still heating at a 6 degree increment and the BT4000 at a 2 degree increment....that could explain the roasting differences...but i am high and i am enjoying the fuck out of this user edition and i have both the blazer firefox and bt4000 and i love them both!!
Bt4000 vs Firefox vs micro pg207

FROMTHE6IX,
  • Wow
Top Bottom