• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Did I miss thc code can someine send me it
Edit: got it and got one!! txt a bunch!

Last edited:
Xclerk,
Reactions: Whiff

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

ConvectCode1

🤔

Edit: This type of stuff kills me. To good to be true? Where’s my email😢 I don’t want to be the first sucker!
I’m not random. Not at all. Just stealth like that.

No, not from PH. That guy was right that it would not be from them.
WordZ

Just got the email. That random poster was right. Vestratto.com
Nothing random about me. Just know what’s up. And like I said FOR A FACT, Jill from NY, PH was NOT where to get it first.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cool Cool Cool, I'm just wondering though if @PlanetHaze are also doing their own launch day pre-order special?? Because all the info previously was on their website, from them, like I think I signed up for that email notification but not vestratto, either way didn't get any email, I also thought it was going to be announced here before the emails went out, AND it was also said it would be announced in advance instead of a sudden drop scramble... Planet Haze has also mentioned the possibility of Helix Chambers being available to add to order at launch and possibly other colors available? Though I also recall it being said that the first production run would not be able to swap the heat shield, for another color, looks like they are black on vestratto site, does not say if they are going to be swappable... Planet Haze listing said that it would be just brushed metal available at launch with possibility of black??? Mixed info :rofl:

Comfortably Numb

My order wont go thru...was told by PH that their website would not accept debit cards...only credit cards...dont understand whats going on....but the new website will not take my card.

Comfortably Numb,

Cannabliss*420

Cool Cool Cool, I'm just wondering though if @PlanetHaze are also doing their own launch day pre-order special?? Because all the info previously was on their website, from them, like I think I signed up for that email notification but not vestratto, either way didn't get any email, I also thought it was going to be announced here before the emails went out, AND it was also said it would be announced in advance instead of a sudden drop scramble... Planet Haze has also mentioned the possibility of Helix Chambers being available to add to order at launch and possibly other colors available? Though I also recall it being said that the first production run would not be able to swap the heat shield, for another color, looks like they are black on vestratto site, does not say if they are going to be swappable... Planet Haze listing said that it would be just brushed metal available at launch with possibility of black??? Mixed info :rofl:
Yeah I was waiting for email from planethaze too. My buddy texted me about vestratto preorder. I wanted black too. Reminds me of a rifle barrel. Sick af

My order wont go thru...was told by PH that their website would not accept debit cards...only credit cards...dont understand whats going on....but the new website will not take my card.
It took my debit card

Comfortably Numb

I am just SOL......have tried a dozen times...my card wont go thru...guess I am waiting for other retailers to sell this...

Comfortably Numb,

Gdash

When I first tried my bank declined the order multiple times until I got the fraud text message. Let me finally place my order.

Gdash,
Top Bottom