Anvil by Vestratto

Vapeaction

Well I thought my credit card would make it through a 420 unharmed... I casually watched the development of the Forge but recently thought the pricing would be crazy... however with the Anvil and a Tornado at $420... Once again I'm on it... was late to pick up the Anvil but I was first in line for the Duocore... Looking forward to the new toys...

David Root

YUP
Does anyone know if the Anvil can do lower temp hits well?
Everything ive seen so far has been thick vapour, and one and done heat ups.
Is it possible to heat higher up on the cap(like a DynaVap), and get lower temps. And if so, how is the performance at this level?
Thanks.
Pete.
YES, tried it a few times. Heat the middle to second click. take hit. Its lighter and easier native.
The first time , I took the bowl out and looked at it. It clicked to cool, so I reheated it to second click and got the last of it.

Next time, after the first hit, I drew slowly and could feel the load heating back up. I got a second hit with out pre heat.

Yes it works.
David

David Root,

Kreator87

Just put about $445 of faith in forge and tornado. Vestratto hasn’t failed me yet.
Same! I thought about how happy I am with my Duracores and I am going for it. My big purchase for the year. Since Vestratto said the Tornado is a Thermocore with a turbo charger I am just leapfrogging to the best possible offering. I will likely seek out a used Thermocore down the line to play around with too. Excited to try the Forge with my Duracores and maybe it will make my Dynavap and Dani Fusion experiences better.

Top Bottom