Angus Enhanced

sickmanfraud

Did you guys get instructions with your AE?

Mine finally came today. Not even an indication of battery orientation.

No Dosing Capsules

No plugs for the stems

This is after waiting nearly 4 months.

I just went to their website looking for Support. There are no instructions, no FAQ, nothing.

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

No Dosing Capsules

No plugs for the stems

I just went to their website looking for Support. There are no instructions, no FAQ, nothing.

Mine came with a little card with a QR with all the instructions. The battery orientation is in the device.

In the website there are instructions on the angus enhanced page. And, in the blog, there are instructions to customize the temps. The FAQ are in the bottom of the website. I dont know the web you saw

What do you mean with ā€œplugsā€ for the stems? The stems are plug in the cap of the device

sickmanfraud

Mine came with a little card with a QR with all the instructions. The battery orientation is in the device.

In the website there are instructions on the angus enhanced page. And, in the blog, there are instructions to customize the temps. The FAQ are in the bottom of the website. I dont know the web you saw

What do you mean with ā€œplugsā€ for the stems? The stems are plug in the cap of the device

to put rubies in the stem and have them not go into your mouth!

I found the instructions to customize temps but NO FAQ, No support and no instructions. Could you please provide links?

No warranty, no QR. I feel like someone took an open AE and sent it without making sure it was complete.

kokolokokolokon

to put rubies in the stem and have them not go into your mouth!

I found the instructions to customize temps but NO FAQ, No support and no instructions. Could you please provide links?
In page there are a orange words ā€œangus enhanced user guideā€ with this link:

The FAQ is in the bottom of the web. And you can send them an email clicking the mail envelope symbol in the bottom of the web next to the social media symbols (if you miss any part i would suggest you to contact them)

sickmanfraud

In page there are a orange words ā€œangus enhanced user guideā€ with this link:

The FAQ is in the bottom of the web. And you can send them an email clicking the mail envelope symbol in the bottom of the web next to the social media symbols (if you miss any part i would suggest you to contact them)

Thank you, I found the instructions. I can not get the FAQ to open?

Hopefully, I will hear from YLL. I already sent them a message.

buttervap

No Dosing Capsules

No plugs for the stems

I just got my AE 2 days ago, and I was disappointed to not find dosing capsules. I would have added some during checkout to save on shipping.

buttervap,
Reactions: seedy53

imor jones

Yeah that is exactly what happened, I think lol
Aahh...here the same. I also thought the glass dosing capsules would be included. But just checked in shop where i ordered. (Lacentralevapeur.com) the dosing capsules are not listet as i included šŸ˜„
Actually i also thought there would be a wpa included

imor jones,

kokolokokolokon

No wpa in the final version?
(Maybe he had to quit them to offer the pack for 179 in the official websiteā€¦and 170 in la centrale without coupon)

kokolokokolokon,

Texus

Pretty clear in the listing what is and isn't included. Both those nice lil glass capsules and the cord needed to adjust the temp settings not on that list.

But dang there is a lot they do include tho:

Whats in the box:
  • 1* Angus Enhanced Device
  • 3* Different length of glass stems
  • 1*Loading Funnel
  • 1*Glass water pipe adapter
  • 5* Filter screens
  • 2*Silicone O Rings
  • 1*User manual Card
  • 1*USB C cable
  • 1*Side Bubbler
  • 1*Carry Case

And I think that they probably want to stay as close to a $200 MSRP as possible to really win against the Mighty/Crafty/Vent on price.

seedy53

No wpa in the final version?
(Maybe he had to quit them to offer the pack for 179 in the official websiteā€¦and 170 in la centrale without coupon)
so is the glass dose cap that good and easy to use and clean. would you recommend them? i'd like to get the unit and accessory for us price of $169 but cannot find that deal anywhere. should have got it in the beginning damn it

seedy53,

kokolokokolokon

so is the glass dose cap that good and easy to use and clean. would you recommend them? i'd like to get the unit and accessory for us price of $169 but cannot find that deal anywhere. should have got it in the beginning damn it
Well. They reduce the amount of herb and they give you great flavor, but the vapor production is being affected obviously. Right now, if you need to buy it from the official web and pay the shipping i would tell you to wait (but you can do what you want of course šŸ¤£).
I will try again the capsules but with different filling methods

Oh! Recently i tried two mods!

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: LesPlenty

buttervap

I am nearly positive that the first offering for the AE included a dosing capsule.

Considering that others expected a capsule too reinforces that belief.
Yeah I was watching Lee's video at TableTop Bong and he got a dosing cap in his AE. That's what I went by.

Just dropped my shortest glass mouthpiece and it cracked. Anyone know where to get replacements? I don't see them on the YLL site.

buttervap,

sickmanfraud

Pretty clear in the listing what is and isn't included.

On the current offering, you may be correct, I purchased it in December, and as stated previously I do remember a dosing capsule being included.

Considering that they make money on accessories (at least many companies do) it would also be logical to include one so people could try and buy them.

I did not hit the print screen while the ad was up so, only my memory. So, no capsule, no instructions, and no warranty card. The capsule may very well be my mistake and at this point, it does not matter. Let's let the thread continue.
Yeah I was watching Lee's video at TableTop Bong and he got a dosing cap in his AE. That's what I went by.
exactly

Just dropped my shortest glass mouthpiece and it cracked. Anyone know where to get replacements? I don't see them on the YLL site.

the mouthpiece holder will hold any POTV glass. The short black dimpled mouthpiece that comes with any POTV-compatible silicone will work and be very short.

buttervap

On the current offering, you may be correct, I purchased it in December, and as stated previously I do remember a dosing capsule being included.

Considering that they make money on accessories (at least many companies do) it would also be logical to include one so people could try and buy them.

I did not hit the print screen while the ad was up so, only my memory. So, no capsule, no instructions, and no warranty card. The capsule may very well be my mistake and at this point, it does not matter. Let's let the thread continue.

exactly

the mouthpiece holder will hold any POTV glass. The short black dimpled mouthpiece that comes with any POTV-compatible silicone will work and be very short.
Thank you.

bomatt

Few hundred threads on wooden vapes and accessories in this forum that would tend to disagree with this overreaching false statement.

Also material safety is not allowed in device threads.

Yeah, thatā€™s what I was also thinking. Where are all the Woodwynd users at?

bomatt,

sickmanfraud

Considering the AE can use the POTV glass and other readily available glass stems, why use the provided stems and rubies for cooling?

Why risk dealing with hot rubies? Do they cool better?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: BigJr48

kokolokokolokon

Considering the AE can use the POTV glass and other readily available glass stems, why use the provided stems and rubies for cooling?

Why risk dealing with hot rubies? Do they cool better?
The balls cool better, and, if you use 3mm balls instead 6mm...the difference is huuuge. But if you want to keep it simple you can use any 12mm OD glass stem with peaks. Even you can use a revolve+glass sleeve.
The point about the new mouthpiece is simple: use whatever you want. Yllvape provides you with 3 stems, a wpa and a bubbler, you just need the balls if you want, but they include that pieces to avoid the need of buying more stems if the user doesnĀ“t want to

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom