Angus Enhanced

dudeguy

Alright, thanks. I usually prefer a more stony high so the Angus is probably not for me.

dudeguy,

Maschine

Alright, thanks. I usually prefer a more stony high so the Angus is probably not for me.
Could someone please explain what you mean by heady or stony when it comes to vaporizers?
My experience is this is almost solely determined by the flower I use. The only crucial thing that changes with different vaporizers is the extraction speed and amount of vapour I can inhale thus I get a different flash / hit when first effects start to show.

Long story short if I not get you all wrong here, I'd say get an Angus if you like the design. Maybe you can do a test run with a strain you like before purchase if possible :leaf:

Mischa

@dudeguy Only depends on temperature. 210° C and up wil get you more aand more stony.
@Maschine Ask google for temperature settings to extract certain terpenes. 180° C will give you all until 180°. 230° C. all including 230° terpenes.
Low temps let you feel "higher" than high temps, although you are more stoned.
Check it out yourself by only using 190° and later another bowl with 220 or so.

MrBaked.co

Could someone please explain what you mean by heady or stony when it comes to vaporizers?
My experience is this is almost solely determined by the flower I use. The only crucial thing that changes with different vaporizers is the extraction speed and amount of vapour I can inhale thus I get a different flash / hit when first effects start to show.

Long story short if I not get you all wrong here, I'd say get an Angus if you like the design. Maybe you can do a test run with a strain you like before purchase if possible :leaf:
Yeah, it's definitely nonsense talk. Temp and type of weed effects the stone. I can get heady or stony with any vape I've owned and that's pretty much most vapes 🤣

dudeguy

I definitely get a much more pronounced body high from my Dynavap than my TM1 with the same strain (Afghan Kush)... maybe Halogen vapes are an exception; but conduction vs convection makes a difference.

Mischa

Info for all with an adress in Europe: check for yllvape on lacentralevapeur.com for two very special offers.
I don´t know why this discounts are given. Maybe Mike needs money fast. Maybe the Fr.Central wants to become market leader in europe.
Great offer. Can I still say no?:hmm:

imor jones

Info for all with an adress in Europe: check for yllvape on lacentralevapeur.com for two very special offers.
I don´t know why this discounts are given. Maybe Mike needs money fast. Maybe the Fr.Central wants to become market leader in europe.
Indeed, thats a good deal from lacentralvapeur.com. but only the angus is discounted there right now.
I was writing to Mike (yllvape)a few days ago to ask for an 420 deal. Or an upgrade deal grom 50w angus to enhanced angus.
All he offered was a 15% Deal for 420. So it does not seem, that Mike needs the money that urgent....

imor jones,

sickmanfraud

I paid $219 on the 29th of December and I still don't have anything to show for it. The first one had a customs problem, but the shipper and Mike did not follow up or communicate with me.

The second one was supposed to be sent last week, but the package has still not been handed to the shipper.

At this point, I am interested in the Angus Enhanced, but I have no further interest/faith in Mike or Yll.

Texus

The second one was supposed to be sent last week, but the package has still not been handed to the shipper.
Note that this could also be due to the shipper not updating the progress in their system. You might be placing too much blame on Mike and YLL for this and the customs situation. It seems that a lot of this is out of thier hands.

And for reference, the Angus Enhanced I ordered on 4/3 or 4/4 was showing up as In Transit by 4/6. So I'd be surprised if yours wasn't picked up at the same time if it hadn't been picked up earlier.

Based on the link below, next notification if everthing goes well looks like it will be Out for Delivery or Delivered. Not a lot of intermediate updates it seems. "In Transit" covers a lot.

But sucks about the wait for sure.

Last edited:

Mischa

Indeed, thats a good deal from lacentralvapeur.com. but only the angus is discounted there right now.
I was writing to Mike (yllvape)a few days ago to ask for an 420 deal. Or an upgrade deal grom 50w angus to enhanced angus.
All he offered was a 15% Deal for 420. So it does not seem, that Mike needs the money that urgent....
Discounted also the induction heater including dynavape pcs.

Mike probably just doesn't have the time (anymore) to answer many inquiries, otherwise he would just be texting. ;)
He just wants to deliver!
People who want a conversion of the OG to Ruby can go to YouTube...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, it's definitely nonsense talk. Temp and type of weed effects the stone. I can get heady or stony with any vape I've owned and that's pretty much most vapes 🤣
I definitely get a much more pronounced body high from my Dynavap than my TM1 with the same strain (Afghan Kush)... maybe Halogen vapes are an exception; but conduction vs convection makes a difference.

Yes there are more variables than these, including the people using, but also what herbs exactly are being used... And many different vapes with different tech deeper than simply conduction versus convection or temp that yields different vapor signatures

dudeguy

Yes there are more variables than these, including the people using, but also what herbs exactly are being used... And many different vapes with different tech deeper than simply conduction versus convection or temp that yields different vapor signatures

True. I don't even know what to believe anymore :ko:

MrBaked.co

And for reference, the Angus Enhanced I ordered on 4/3 or 4/4 was showing up as In Transit by 4/6. So I'd be surprised if yours wasn't picked up at the same time if it hadn't been picked up earlier.
You ordered on 4th of April and its shipped already?
Mine hasn't and I ordered in March.

MrBaked.co,

Mischa

... love the stems upgrade but really not my aesthetic! I'll pick up a ruby 100w woody on clearance,
Get the WPA for OG. Lots of stems, dry and for water, will fit.
Diameter of OG glass stem is 9 mm.

.... it has everything, all in one kit, except extra 6mm rubies for the stem cooling. a lot of nice detail thought, went into this version. ...
Zirconium balls should work too. Way less expensive - check AliEx.

Wooden battery covers maybe? Looks better than expected on these hands on pics while I still prefer the OG look.
Such wooden pieces would be quite expensive to produce. A lot of handwork on every single piece. And tolerances cannot always be maintained. Wood is just wood. Still, wood is nicer.

OT warning, sorry.
i cannot find a low prices on 6mm boro glass balls for stem cooling.
any one know where i can find them, cheaply?
aliEx: e.g. Zirconium balls, rubies etc.

Maschine

@Maschine Ask google for temperature settings to extract certain terpenes. 180° C will give you all until 180°. 230° C. all including 230° terpenes.
Low temps let you feel "higher" than high temps, although you are more stoned.
Check it out yourself by only using 190° and later another bowl with 220 or so.
Sorry for let you down but this is just a marketing myth. We discussed this at FC for example here.
indeed, thats a good deal from lacentralvapeur.com. but only the angus is discounted there right now.
That's a nice offer, saw it in the local head shop for 180€ this weekend! If you don't mind the longer heat up time I'd pull the trigger, still a nice vape. You can do full bowl in a single draw with a whip or bong at max temp :rockon:

@sickmanfraud Thank you for asking Yllvape for an upgrade deal though I dislike the answer a bit :)

Maschine,
Reactions: dimmusp

Mischa

Do the Angus Enhanced Glass Dosing Capsules fit in the OG/Ruby?

If yes, it should be said on the website.
If not, :(

Mischa,

MrBaked.co

Anyone had shipping from yllvape to the UK and know how long it usually takes from the time its picked up from yanwen?

Cheers..

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: Wozz
Top Bottom