• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

...And We're Back

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The two FCs are now one. :peace: We decided to complicate things and import user accounts after all. :)

There is still a lot of housekeeping to do so please excuse the mess. We're working on it. Threads will be opened/merged/etc., in time. For now you can find threads from NFC here.

A good deal of effort was put into merging accounts smoothly, but there are bound to be some hiccups. If you have trouble logging into your account please try your password from each site if they were different. If you need help with your account send me a PM.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I’m lost so I have two accounts here now? Or my posts from NFC have been counted to my post count on herre?

You have 8 accounts, none of them work and here aint even here any more, its over there, somewhere.

As I understand it, your NFC account, and the one here have been merged. You have four butts now.

EDIT: Beaten to it by vtac!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm confused why some vaporizers are in a new FC section separate from the main list? But I guess that is just for now as they are merged? lol thanks for all the hard work! makes sense to get it all on one place before you start putting it together properly...

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I'm confused why some vaporizers are in a new FC section separate from the main list?
As @Abysmal Vapor said it's a manual process. @Stu is bravely going through the list deleting threads one by one. :brow:

You have 8 accounts, none of them work and here aint even here any more, its over there, somewhere.
Excellent summary of how it feels figuring everything out. It ain't perfect, but it's progress. :)

Last edited:

ginolicious

Everyone who had a hand in this transition and bringing everything over was amazing. I know there is still work to do be done and @Stu is deleting and merging things as he goes. Will be a process for sure for these guys. I didn’t see this happening. Let alone the posts being merged. What they have done is beyond exceptional. You guys truly created a fantastic home for us. And I never thought I would see a NFC. I never thought the FC would come back it such a seamless fashion. Well I guess it looks like that for us and stu is pulling hair out as @pakolo laughs. Haha. Thanks again guys. You rock. And this is my home.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Very nice. Old imgur links are no longer blocked and are displaying the image again!

The old thread I just browsed looked so much more complete & much better than it did the last time I looked back through it.

Awesome work!

Magic, mods :tup:

:peace:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Might just be me, but I can't change my avatar photo. This exsited prior to the merge - but now I have my NFC image and want my FC image back :)

Modnote: Avatar deleted. Try now.

Edit: wonderful - thank you so much!

Last edited:
Top Bottom