...And We're Back

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but @vtac @Stu @pakalolo would it be possible to get the page numbers at the top of the page as well as the bottom like old FC? Kind of annoying to have to scroll all the way down when you know you need to get to another page (especially since the first unread thing is a little wonky now with the merger and old threads) also now it doesn't show page numbers so you can't even choose a specific page to go to? You can only click next page or go to the last page...

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Hurrah!!

edit: So happy to have FC back secured (HTTPS) and now it's not going anywhere! Not to get all sappy, but having this family and the connection to it stable and secure is important to me. Now that it is secure, time to change the password again. Bless up!

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
BROKEN LINK... an original thread not moved to the new FC;

@vtac - @Stu

TommyDee,
Reactions: Ramahs

TommyDee

Vaporitor

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thanks so much to @Stu , @pakalolo , and of course our recently returned @vtac .

I am so happy to see the merge, the improvements, and everything working out. I know that this is all a massive amount of work. Thank you. :clap:

Y'all should set up a Patreon, or something similar...or some kind of VIP section here on FC that requires a subscription to be able to participate in, or whatever (like Reddit does with their Reddit Gold). I know servers and paying for bandwidth can get expensive. Plus, I have no doubt that there are many of us who would like to help reimburse you for all of the work you do to keep everything going here.

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
The two FCs are now one. :peace: We decided to complicate things and import user accounts after all. :)

There is still a lot of housekeeping to do so please excuse the mess. We're working on it. Threads will be opened/merged/etc., in time. For now you can find threads from NFC here.

A good deal of effort was put into merging accounts smoothly, but there are bound to be some hiccups. If you have trouble logging into your account please try your password from each site if they were different. If you need help with your account send me a PM.
Thank You!

C No Ego

looking for any Fury vape threds ... they were merged to new FC and unable to find where to post now for Fury vapes ... ther is Fury2 / Fury Edge / Fury Fierce . could be on one thread really I guess but where they ? anyone ?

C No Ego,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@C No Ego here you go:

C No Ego

@C No Ego here you go:

thank you so much ... looked for them but could not find where ...

C No Ego,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom