American Glass

geoff_45

Any recommendations for an American glass blower that makes bongs or bubblers that work well with a vape?

I have been looking at Texas Tubes beakers but not sure that is the best style for a vape.

I already have a small sneaky Pete globe that I use but looking for something with a fixed mouthpiece.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are a ton if you check the other glass threads you will find many suggestions, depending on what you are looking for exactly, you could check out fire within glass for starters? Texas hot glass too since you did mention Texas lol GooRoo glass is another common one now, there are a lot you will see in the other threads and even good Chinese options too... Plus headier options of course as well, too many!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I like to recommend the Goo Roo Designs 3-Piece bubbler as a great all around option to have on hand:
They are great to work with and very flexible/accommodating so don't be afraid to ask questions. I highly recommend having them produce a drop-down to fit your needs too, at the same. Unfortunately this mouthpiece isn't fixed (obviously) but this is perhaps my favorite feature, as I often enjoy the relaxed feel of using a whip.... ✌️

Edit to add: if any y'all are looking for an amazing injector bowl, I absolutely adore my new Goo Roo Designs one..! They'll swap it out with their free banger or bowl included with a piece for $25 more and the 3" drop-down they made for me was only $20 and BEEFY... Sweet deals!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’ve bought several Custom Creations “C2”, water rigs, from resellers sites, and a drop down directly from them.
Reasonably priced, great quality.

FROM the “about me page”:

“We are making unique and in function, form and quality that not many other companies can compete with. C2 only uses German Schott tubing and Schott or Lenze joints for their clear line while making everything in house by their skilled employees.”

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I like to recommend the Goo Roo Designs 3-Piece bubbler as a great all around option to have on hand:
They are great to work with and very flexible/accommodating so don't be afraid to ask questions. I highly recommend having them produce a drop-down to fit your needs too, at the same. Unfortunately this mouthpiece isn't fixed (obviously) but this is perhaps my favorite feature, as I often enjoy the relaxed feel of using a whip.... ✌️

Edit to add: if any y'all are looking for an amazing injector bowl, I absolutely adore my new Goo Roo Designs one..! They'll swap it out with their free banger or bowl included with a piece for $25 more and the 3" drop-down they made for me was only $20 and BEEFY... Sweet deals!

I second this. Only piece I own and have in my possession at the present. It is a wonderful bubbler. Works perfectly with my minivap, dynavap m+, and phase3 ZX.

That and it being modular makes cleaning easy enough I do it every 3 or 4 sessions. And I am not normally one to be so fastidious

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Also, I don't own this and have never even touched a piece of Sky Glass but their "scientific" aesthetics really floats my boat! If a fixed mouthpiece is an absolute requirement, might I offer up this, too, for a look-see...??:
Only one left....! and I'm diggin' it HAAAARD RN!!! ;)

In fact, tons of amazing looking stuff available and on sale for 20% off!:
What's your budget...? :rofl::peace:

Edit:
WOAH. is THIS right up MY alley, or WHAT...!? :o:love::
SpacestationSetResize1.jpg

only $520.....:uhoh:

Last edited:

Texus

Sky is a high volume shop but their stuff is on point and those bubbles are beautiful.

Surprised no one has mentioned Rick Bird Barry. His Milkball is perhaps my favorite piece for ball vapes.

Or if you are looking for pricier options, that scientific glass from Evol Empire is tough to beat.

It's different, but I also like Avant Garde glass a lot too, but really need to pay attention to cleaning and upkeep with their designs.

LordOfTheVapes

Last edited:

jbm

Sparkpug

I have a few pieces of Sky Glass myself. I've got their Neutron Recycler with a custom color downstem in Northstar's Siriusly and a 14mm female on top and I've got an older removable downstem "Starter Rig", a more recent Lunar Bubbler and the orbital Perc add-on percolator. All of the glass is thick and quality, the Lunar Bubbler is my fave of the pieces. The add-on perc really kills the flavor but it cools super well.

I'd recommend them. They do customs as well and the prices aren't too bad. I really like the circle perc they use. It hits really smooth and bubbles like a mofo. Plus, on my pieces all of the slits fire evenly.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
These are all "on sale" and US made and look pretty nice. I kinda like this little one, in particular:
image_92a9cb96-6db0-46e0-9bfa-2974090511e8_2000x.heic

Last edited:

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
These are all "on sale" and US made and look pretty nice. Kinda like little this one, in particular:

I think we might just get high and look at the same glass shops online :spliff:.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I think we might just get high and look at the same glass shops online :spliff:.
Indeed! And If by "same" you mean ALL, ha...! No shop is safe from OUR forum's eagle eyes 👀! Which I only credited you in the recycler thread and should have here, as well... So, sorrynotsorry! :razz:🙏🏻:peace:

Nice find! :brow::tup:

Last edited:

Ariwe

These are all "on sale" and US made and look pretty nice. I kinda like this little one, in particular:

I was close to buying this the other day! And almost went ahead today, but it looks super crooked in the second photo on their site :-(
This one looks nice too. I prefer the duotone logo: https://artdogsandgrace.com/product...er-bubbler-by-us-tubes?variant=45428129890585

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
These look pretty nice... I don't know much about Chameleon Glass but it says they're all made in the US. Hopefully they have a 420 sale:

This, too, and should be cheaper if you can locate one... (note: prolly not US made):

I'm not too big on either mouthpieces but I have others...

Last edited:

Garysfriend

Hey guys, I’m looking at getting the sky stellar or lunar bubbler. Does the shower head make that much of a difference over the stellar downstem? This will be my first nice glass piece to go with my underdog log.

Garysfriend

Top Bottom