American Glass

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
There's a lot of nice Canadian glass
Take it to the Canadialand Glass Thread, ya Hoser...!

IMG_8226_1000x1000.progressive.jpg

(of course I say this only cuz I'm super jelly to the MAX :bowdown::nod:😊:tup::peace:)

Edit:

The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly [Official Music Video]
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20240611-121730.png

These function really well, look like 10 mm, pretty great value and perfect for dabbing...
(Oh I'm always happy to help be middleman for those who won't use Instagram too btw)

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
These look pretty sweet and not too crazy expensive:

This is (on sale but) pricey... looks like the one Dabbing Warehouse must've (poorly) copied that I own and like... but way waaay waaaaay nicer:
Only piece I've seen of iladelph that I'd ever consider purchasing....:tup::peace:

Spider-420

That's a weird design imo. I'm a total newbie when it comes to glass but I think that the function is strange.

When he stops pulling, there's water trapped over the restriction and an air pocket underneath. The water then slowly "bloop" back down in the bottom chamber. The air is released slowly in the form of big bubbles. IMO it makes impossible to fully clear the vapor. Or maybe that's the point and I'm missing it ?
I also think that’s a terrible design with bad function saw it on Insta the other day and was like I would not wanna rip something that big that functions like that. And I like big tubes for flower. I also like most of the artist work but that one no thank you haha

Spider-420,
Reactions: LotV

Shit Snacks

I also think that’s a terrible design with bad function saw it on Insta the other day and was like I would not wanna rip something that big that functions like that. And I like big tubes for flower. I also like most of the artist work but that one no thank you haha

The XL blooper bong tube style are interesting and probably too much airflow and volume for me personally though I don't think there is anything wrong with them functionally if you have the lung power?

Spider-420

The XL blooper bong tube style are interesting and probably too much airflow and volume for me personally though I don't think there is anything wrong with them functionally if you have the lung power?
I love tall but I don’t think that’s a good option for anyone’s lungs to actually clear it completely it’s just too big for that style in my opinion. I would however love to actually see someone smoking or vaping a ballvape out of it. I also think like many glass option that one is probably gonna be better for combusting then vaping. But honestly the only larger blooper type pieces I’ve personally seen and liked and would personally buy are from Gobs and generally have much more going on then just the blooper function.

Spider-420,

Shit Snacks

I love tall but I don’t think that’s a good option for anyone’s lungs to actually clear it completely it’s just too big for that style in my opinion. I would however love to actually see someone smoking or vaping a ballvape out of it. I also think like many glass option that one is probably gonna be better for combusting then vaping. But honestly the only larger blooper type pieces I’ve personally seen and liked and would personally buy are from Gobs and generally have much more going on then just the blooper function.

I don't think the bloop has anything to do with ease of clearing, certainly doesn't in my experience with them, so it is specifically the tall size and large volume that make it tricky to clear... Anyway funkler does have omega to vape with although pieces for sale are not used unless the new owner okays it (as I did with mine before I paid and he sent it out)

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Why don't I recall ever hearing about these guys? From Michigan? Relatively reasonably priced stuff? Anyone know anything?:
Their rig on sale here looks pretty interesting for $135:
18mm male tho.. They say it's "easy to clean"....? Huh?
Edit: Even a little cheaper:

This doesn't look bad for $120:

Last edited:
Bologna,

Spider-420

I don't think the bloop has anything to do with ease of clearing, certainly doesn't in my experience with them, so it is specifically the tall size and large volume that make it tricky to clear... Anyway funkler does have omega to vape with although pieces for sale are not used unless the new owner okays it (as I did with mine before I paid and he sent it out)
For me it’s definitely the perc. Bloop whatever you wanna call it. I have tubes that tall maybe taller that I clear perfectly fine but know I’d have issues with that one. I dunno exactly how to put what I’m saying into words that make sense 🤣so I’ll say it like this that bloop perc is far to slow for me

Spider-420,

Shit Snacks

For me it’s definitely the perc. Bloop whatever you wanna call it. I have tubes that tall maybe taller that I clear perfectly fine but know I’d have issues with that one. I dunno exactly how to put what I’m saying into words that make sense 🤣so I’ll say it like this that bloop perc is far to slow for me

It does offer restriction, so you would want to use something with wide open flow and a clean screen, as they are primarily designed for dabbing originally yes, so I guess I can see what you're trying to say now, although I'm still not sure I entirely agree, but yes it is a personal thing for sure of course in general

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Jeeeez....only $100? What would you call it, a "Handheld Swiss Bottle Blooper"...?
I only wish he'd do more 14 (& 18mm!)...🙏🏻 Sure, he'd happily make ya one w/it, but then you gotta pay top price....and I'm much too "thrifty" for such nonsense (read: cheap-ass mofo)...🙄

I'll get a real Nameless (bottle rig) someday for sure...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'll get a real Nameless (bottle rig) someday for sure...
Exactly like one of these, but w/14mm intake and 18mm mp capped ends, ya dig? No need for fuming or color (tho I wouldn't mind it) or anything special, just the basic necessities/requirements....:brow::
Oh yeah, and I wanna pay $100, not $250...🙏🤔🙄😜😍✌️:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Soooo anyway, I was just surfing around (shocker, I'm sure) Instagram and I happened upon a Zob piece that particularly interested me (for many reasons) posted by a local shop:
But it's outta stock and kinda expensive, imo... I plugged it into google and this was like the 5th hit, of course:
Like $150 off, for REAL? FUCK ME!

Lotsa other nice pieces there, too.... heavily discounted...

Edit: scratch all that... there's no way to create an account. Apologies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom