American Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a MATHEMATIX glass gumball machine rig. I can’t find a heap of info about the brand but I was told made in USA. Does anyone know about this company?

Never heard of them, do you have photos? (post to imgbb/ imgur then share that here)

Shit Snacks,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Shit Snacks

Well shit according to the Instagram apparently the sales rep running it passed away a while ago? Seems like other people were not able to get a hold of the actual artists or manufacturers either...

Shit Snacks,

Choker

Ahh that sucks. It’s a beautiful piece. I wanted to source more glass gumballs from the maker.

I think I’ll like this piece even more now.
Cheers to the makers

thx138

Ahh that sucks. It’s a beautiful piece. I wanted to source more glass gumballs from the maker.

I think I’ll like this piece even more now.
Cheers to the makers
I have never bought from them before but this site might be what you are looking for.

thx138,

coolbreeze

Good Vibes Boro/Eric Duyette h2ook:
IMG-9066.jpg

With some Swiss/UK glass, the FLAM V2.

Shit Snacks

Very modular RBR design:
Screenshot-20240806-163708.png

coolbreeze

Very modular RBR design:
Screenshot-20240806-163708.png

Amazing!

Shit Snacks

Even more amazing, that dude is running giveaways, trying to bolster the IG community for glass, buying pieces from other artists to then give to winners for free, he had a couple on his page where people guessed the artist, but he is doing other giveaways, like I just won InnerG fumed scalloped dumper, just for having commented on posts, totally random raffle it seems, he reached out telling me I won, and everything checked out legit... so I had to let everyone here know, I already have a different dumper from InnerG and will probably be paying this one forward as a result? Reach out if you've had your eye on one of these 10 mm functional beauties but could never afford one yet or maybe ever

Shit Snacks

Another mimzy auction, this one is a 14 mm clear! bidding is in Canadian dollars...

Shit Snacks

Another mimzy auction, this one is a 14 mm clear! bidding is in Canadian dollars...
Another one!

Shit Snacks

Another one!
That one didn't last long, but this new one up is pretty wild!

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Another new one today, he is crushing it with these 14 mm clears going for steels at auction like under 150-250 Canadian dollars:

Also check this out, dude mostly has bong tubes, nice perc in them though, not too cheap, this one better for vaping maybe:

coolbreeze

Top Bottom