djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
Does it/will it have a WPA? Looks nice, like the replaceable battery.

djelibebbi,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Welcome to the forums @aisvapetech ! This one looks pretty interesting. Cute and versatile little device. Can’t wait to hear and see more!

What are the temp presets for dry herb?
Does it also do cbd isolate (the powdery stuff?)

vapen00b,

Adobewan

Hi All,

I've had an opportunity to play with this and like it a lot. Great flavor from the chambers(I'm sensitive to the off-flavor of some new vapes), great form factor, the interchangeable chambers are substantial and easy to use. Uses a replaceable 18350 but can be charged with the wall charger as well, comes with a nice carrying case, has a magnetic chamber/battery compartment cover, and Danny, the company rep, is easy to deal with.

@Ramahs It is very palmable, one of the fun aspects of it.

@FlyingLow Topped off with a slight tamp, the flower chamber holds .06g.
Below are pics of the chambers, sorry for the link, still using unreliable Imgur.
TRIO III Chambers
Being able to remove the chambers makes cleaning easy.
-For flower, remove the chamber and dump. A toothpick may be necessary depending on the stickiness of the material. After a number of bowls, I swab out the chamber with a cotton swab.
-For wax, some ISO on the swab, followed by a brief burn-off, takes a minute or two.

@vapen00b It is cute and versatile, which could verge on gimmicky, but it doesn't.
Temp settings are:
170°C(333°F)
190°C(374°F)
210°C(410°F)

I haven't used a cartridge on it yet, but love the flower and wax chambers. For wax, it's no competition for an e-rig, but this blows away any pen I've ever used. It's very easy to load, use, and dump.
As you can see in the images, the wax chamber has stained(I use very clean concentrates) and I'd like to be able to burn it off. I've brought this to Danny's attention and they are considering another, higher temp setting for this purpose.
I've been told the chambers have long lifespans, but more details are to come.

So far, thumbs up!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hi Ramahs,Thanks for attention,The three chambers,one for dry herb,one for wax,and one for connect with CBD or eliquid Atomizer.
And each chamber work with different mode,For dry herb,wax and CBD are difference.
With the dry herb chamber,it's a small dry herb vaporizer.and Auto heating for one session,3 temperature level setting.
With the wax chamber,it's a portable wax vaporizer. press the button for heating,3 temperature level setting.
Also you can use as a CBD box.Press for heating.

I get that much from your website already, but that wasn't what I was asking about.

I was asking more along the lines of the actual physical differences between the internal structure of the chambers, not what each one is for.

Any chance we could see something like a cross-section of each one?

Ramahs,

vapen00b

Hi All,

I've had an opportunity to play with this and like it a lot. Great flavor from the chambers(I'm sensitive to the off-flavor of some new vapes), great form factor, the interchangeable chambers are substantial and easy to use. Uses a replaceable 18350 but can be charged with the wall charger as well, comes with a nice carrying case, has a magnetic chamber/battery compartment cover, and Danny, the company rep, is easy to deal with.

Below are pics of the chambers, sorry for the link, still using unreliable Imgur.
TRIO III Chambers
-For flower, remove the chamber and dump. A toothpick may be necessary depending on the stickiness of the material. After a number of bowls, I swab out the chamber with a cotton swab.
-For wax, some ISO on the swab, followed by a brief burn-off, takes a minute or two.

@vapen00b It is cute and versatile, which could verge on gimmicky, but it doesn't.
Temp settings are:
170°C(333°F)
190°C(374°F)
210°C(410°F)

I haven't used a cartridge on it yet, but love the flower and wax chambers. For wax, it's no competition for an e-rig, but this blows away any pen I've ever used. It's very easy to load, use, and dump.
As you can see in the images, the wax chamber has stained(I use very clean concentrates) and I'd like to be able to burn it off. I've brought this to Danny's attention and they are considering another, higher temp setting for this purpose.

So far, thumbs up!
Thanks for all the good info. I like the micro dosing capabilities.
How‘s battery life - especially for the dry herb chamber (as this would heat continuously and drain most power?)
Are replacement chambers available too?

Thank you!

vapen00b,
Reactions: Adobewan

Ramahs

Hi All,

TRIO III Chambers

Temp settings are:
170°C(333°F)
190°C(374°F)
210°C(410°F)

So far, thumbs up!

How's it handle insulating the heat so far? Like, how hot is it in the hands during a session, or back to back sessions?

I ask because, in my experience, the smaller the vape the more of a challenge it can be for it not to get quite hot externally.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Adobewan

Adobewan

How‘s battery life - especially for the dry herb chamber (as this would heat continuously and drain most power?)

Thank you!
I'll make a point to measure a fresh battery.
Yes, replacement chambers will be available, still waiting on costs.

How's it handle insulating the heat so far? Like, how hot is it in the hands during a session, or back to back sessions?

I ask because, in my experience, the smaller the vape the more of a challenge it can be for it not to get quite hot externally.
I'm with you on small units getting hot in the hand. It hasn't been an issue with the Trio but I haven't done back-to-back sessions. I'll take note of the heat when I do the battery test.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Yeah I ran about a half oz through it in 7 days, and about 1 g of wax in it. My father in law has been using. He’s coming over this weekend. I told him to write a review up so I could get the point of view from some one who isn’t vape fancy. He has a dynavap of mine and a 510 mod, and the AIS trio is his DD. The ease of use and versatility of it is the winner for him.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
The CBD atomizer is for carts and e liquids the wax is just a little ceramic chamber for wax
Cart atty has threading to attach where mouth piece is

iDRINKBLEACH,

aisvapetech

Company Rep
Hello FC,

Some more information regarding the TRIO III.

With normal use, the chamber's lifespan is quite stable, it should last more than 1000 sessions. They are surrounded by a silicon rubber case, to protect the chamber from damage, and your hand from the heat.

The unit will retail for $119.00 USD but we'll be providing an FC discount to this valued community.

Below are some video links:
TRIO III All-in-one vaporizer 2021

TRIO III vaporizer for dry herb

TRIO III vaporizer for CBD and E-liquid

Best,
Danny at AisVape

aisvapetech

Company Rep

Thank you!
Hi @vapen00b Thanks for your interest.
Replacement chambers are $10USD and our Bubbler attachment is @15USD.

Best,
Danny at AisVape

Ramahs

I get that much from your website already, but that wasn't what I was asking about.

I was asking more along the lines of the actual physical differences between the internal structure of the chambers, not what each one is for.

Any chance we could see something like a cross-section of each one?

No answer?

vapen00b

@Ramahs Might take a while for them to answer as there’re celebrating Chinese Ney Year.

Sadly, I can’t rid of the silicone/flintstoney taste/smell yet - not usable for me like this. Will continue trying, also asked about herb chamber materials and those of the inner body surrounding the chamber. Need to know when it smells funny..

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I got one for testing and a friend at LCV also, we aren't amazed but it's not a bad unit, it needs some improvements and it seems they are planning to improve it before release. There was some smell out of the box but nothing huge although I believe the "funny taste" @vapen00b refers is only due to the silicone cover of the heating chamber, although I don't like that also even if it will fade after the silicone is cured but will not disappear totally for connoisseurs taste and smell. Herb chamber works rather well, lower setting is too low imho but the 2 others are working for me. Wax chamber doesn't reach hot enough t° to be really efficient, they plan to change that. And cart adapter didn't seems to work at all for me... I tried with severals cartridges but it was continuously blinking... idk if my adapter is defective or if I didn't set things properly.

I can see some success to that sort of small vape box but they have to improve it. I told them the cheap housing isn't compatible with the replaceable battery&chambers purpose. If you can replace theses, the rest have to be a solid and durable unit. Aluminium body would be better.

If we remove the chamber's silicone housing it may be possible to still use it..., I least I set my herb chamber like that but I'm hesitant to use it cause the metal housing is very close of the plastic inner walls... don't know how good is it to fire a chamber enclosed in plastic room... I can see now the purpose of the silicone housing but I believe it's only cause this plastic (and maybe if you want to switch chambers very fast). I suggested them to sell it with 2x18350 batteries and primarly as a herb vape with 3 herb chambers ,the wax chamber and cart adapter would be optionnal.

OMGSUS

I got one for testing and a friend at LCV also, we aren't amazed but it's not a bad unit, it needs some improvements and it seems they are planning to improve it before release. There was some smell out of the box but nothing huge although I believe the "funny taste" @vapen00b refers is only due to the silicone cover of the heating chamber, although I don't like that also even if it will fade after the silicone is cured but will not disappear totally for connoisseurs taste and smell. Herb chamber works rather well, lower setting is too low imho but the 2 others are working for me. Wax chamber doesn't reach hot enough t° to be really efficient, they plan to change that. And cart adapter didn't seems to work at all for me... I tried with severals cartridges but it was continuously blinking... idk if my adapter is defective or if I didn't set things properly.

I can see some success to that sort of small vape box but they have to improve it. I told them the cheap housing isn't compatible with the replaceable battery&chambers purpose. If you can replace theses, the rest have to be a solid and durable unit. Aluminium body would be better.

If we remove the chamber's silicone housing it may be possible to still use it..., I least I set my herb chamber like that but I'm hesitant to use it cause the metal housing is very close of the plastic inner walls... don't know how good is it to fire a chamber enclosed in plastic room... I can see now the purpose of the silicone housing but I believe it's only cause this plastic (and maybe if you want to switch chambers very fast). I suggested them to sell it with 2x18350 batteries and primarly as a herb vape with 3 herb chambers ,the wax chamber and cart adapter would be optionnal.
Idk why they would sell it with only three herb chambers. They're trying to appeal to a wider audience not just vape nerds like us.

OMGSUS,

aisvapetech

Company Rep
Hi guys,
Really thanks all of the professional suggestions and reviews,
These days we accepted all of your kindly suggestions and inprovement the device.
At first,for the wax chamber not heat enough problem,we change the ceramic heating element to porous quartz heating elements,Now heating faster and higher temperature.
For the CBD cartridges,Now we change the chamber inner structure,now will be have no the connect problem.
And vape nerds,we release a Lite version-the TRIO III lite,this model just including dry herb chamber and water bubbler,extra battery.
All of your suggestions are the direction of our progess!!!

Best Regards
Danny at AisVape

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks like someone is trying to push those rebranded at 150$ with just a herb chamber,lol...

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom