AirVape legacy

willy510

Not sure if anyone else received the email last night, but they wanted a review of the Legacy in exchange for a $40 coupon on a future purchase 🙃

Oh that should get them some interesting emails :lol: The only emails I've received from them were the 2 different ones trying to sell me a cheap oil cart battery

Slade

The only emails I've received are for the $4.99 battery.

Maybe the boxes in the earlier photo which allegedly contained Legacies were filled with these batteries...

Now, requesting a review of something that hasn't shipped...what are they thinking?

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
My USPS tracking keeps getting delayed further and further. The original ETA was Monday the 3rd, but now I have no ETA and the only remark is that my package is arriving late. Pretty frustrating

ginolicious

Very interesting device. No reviews out for it yet on YouTube that I can find. Looks like an interesting design. Seems like a lot of people having issues getting theirs. Not good.

willy510

Very interesting device. No reviews out for it yet on YouTube that I can find. Looks like an interesting design. Seems like a lot of people having issues getting theirs. Not good.

Nobody has one outside of the company, they put out a fake review site and the only other video of it from a "customer" that posted a video of it before shipping even started. It's probably a real product but their handling of the delays and poor information is not going well

Slade

Apparently, there are "reviews"...found this on a site that I've never heard of:

It's also listed for sale at the VapeLife Store, not familiar with this company. Do they have this actually in stock? If the Legacy is a mirage, why list it for sale?

Something ain't right....

Slade,
Reactions: arb

Saltysusej69

Apparently, there are "reviews"...found this on a site that I've never heard of:

It's also listed for sale at the VapeLife Store, not familiar with this company. Do they have this actually in stock? If the Legacy is a mirage, why list it for sale?

Something ain't right....

Those are the same "reviews" that show up on airvape's website listing for the Legacy. Most definitely are fake filler reviews by the company.

Not sure about VapeLife store..

Slade

Those are the same "reviews" that show up on airvape's website listing for the Legacy. Most definitely are fake filler reviews by the company.

Not sure about VapeLife store..
There are 2 negative "reviews" referring to not having received it...still, it's a very fishy site.

Slade,

Saltysusej69

There are 2 negative "reviews" referring to not having received it...still, it's a very fishy site.

Right the two one star reviews are obviously by annoyed customers like us who have not received their units yet. I was referring to the two 5-star glowing reviews; those are quite clearly fake

willy510

Right the two one star reviews are obviously by annoyed customers like us who have not received their units yet. I was referring to the two 5-star glowing reviews; those are quite clearly fake

If you take a look at the reviews, the ones with check marks are verified customers and the ones without are usually ones from people that control the feed. The way that their reviews work makes it so unless you are invited you can't leave a review unless you control the content.

yogurtsauce

I don’t get why they can’t just post a video of its usage. Even a 1 minute video is better than nothing.

yogurtsauce,

willy510

I don’t get why they can’t just post a video of its usage. Even a 1 minute video is better than nothing.

This just in from the customer service team
"We understand your frustration Mr. Yogurtsauce and we are doing everything we can to fulfill and ship out your orders so we'd rather not take valuable time away from that process and we are very thankful that you understand and we really hope that you enjoy your Legacy when you get it, hell may freeze over first but enjoy and have a great day"

willy510

So I emailed TheVapelifestore.com and they said that they have them in stock and ready to go --- WTF :rolleyes:
How the hell do you stock a reseller before you even send out the unit that have been paid for for months

Slade

So I emailed TheVapelifestore.com and they said that they have them in stock and ready to go --- WTF :rolleyes:
How the hell do you stock a reseller before you even send out the unit that have been paid for for months
Wow! The saga continues...

Slade,

Pur3inity

Pretty sure thats the exact same voice in the "reveiw" video. Also noticed the 2 on the site are of 2 diff color units one of which isn't an avail option.
That guy is the new bond villain. In cinematic wealth (that view tho), not in terms of nefarious shenannigans (i like my shenanigans with two Ns).

At the end of the day, this airvape x with herb of peerless potency has me feeling like Effit! I'll wait, the legacy arrives when it arrives

Pur3inity,

willy510

That guy is the new bond villain. In cinematic wealth (that view tho), not in terms of nefarious shenannigans (i like my shenanigans with two Ns).

At the end of the day, this airvape x with herb of peerless potency has me feeling like Effit! I'll wait, the legacy arrives when it arrives

The guy in the video is probably Roland Szegi, the owner of Airvape and it's parent co. Apollo design & tech

And for those of you that have been following along he is also the person that wrote a bunch of the blog entries on the shady website Marysvapes.com. The one with the fake legacy review.

willy510

For those of you that received the email that said order # 20813098 to #20816858 and were expecting a tracking # soon it looks like it may be a bit longer.
I got this from them when I asked about my order # that's somewhere in the middle of the range.

" your order has not yet been shipped because we are still working on the second and third batch of Legacy orders. The remaining shipment of the Legacy should be arriving next week to our warehouse and we will have the rest of the pre-orders shipped out right away. "

It also turns out that thevapelifestore.com DOESN'T have any Legacy's in stock or a valid license to do business in California.

This has been comical to say the least

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I remember the wait and disappointment over the MiVape!! I waited forever for the vape and when it came in it was terrible! I am trying to keep my cool about this situation. I know there is a problem with USPS, we barely get our mail, at this point! I just want some clarity. If they cannot rely on the USPS, use UPS or Federal Express! It is not proper to expect us to wait this long when they have the product. The onus is on them to deliver in an expedited manner. I will try to keep calm.....what else can we do?

Okla68

I Just got this message from my USPS notification app...
USPS 940551020207XXXXXXXXXX, Arrived at USPS Origin Facility 08/05/2020 11:52pm LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER Reply STOP to cancel

This is Not from Airvape ! Either they(USPS) Found them or the delaying BS emails from Airvape bought them time to do whatever !
Going to the App, states the item is on its way to Final destination

The Saga Continues !!!!

Just got another notification that expected delivery is Saturday 8th by 8 pm CDT !

Holy Shamoli !!!

I remember the wait and disappointment over the MiVape!! I waited forever for the vape and when it came in it was terrible! I am trying to keep my cool about this situation. I know there is a problem with USPS, we barely get our mail, at this point! I just want some clarity. If they cannot rely on the USPS, use UPS or Federal Express! It is not proper to expect us to wait this long when they have the product. The onus is on them to deliver in an expedited manner. I will try to keep calm.....what else can we do?
For One, you can raise hell with your state representatives to DEFEAT S.1253 !!!
"Bans All Vapor related items from being shipped USPS" ! Big Money is pushing this, UPS, FEDEX, etc. are salivating. The # of individual Artisans it will put Out of Business is Stagering...UPS, FEDEX IS EXPENSIVE in comparison to USPS.
Its supposedly to quell Teenage Ecig Vape use(which the Idea is good), but, if you read the Small Print, itll cover Any and All Vape related Products ! Nicotine related or NOT...VAPE is the Keyword.....VERBOTEN !!!

mod note: political content removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom