AirVape legacy

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
I was supposed to receive my unit today according to my USPS tracking, however today my tracking updating saying it will be delivered late. No update on ETA, but looks like I will be waiting another day at the least.

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
20813450: I guess it will be a while, hopefully only a few weeks. My bet: a high rejection rate in US QC is causing these shipment delays.
It is consistent with AirvapeUS corporate culture to ensure that the launch is not tainted with poor reviews of their flagship product.
Many X and Xs sales over many years has great influence on the stakeholders. Product launches with ill-fitting seals, poorly designed chamber closures and inaccurate temp displays can negate years of R&D and many thousands of investment dollars as well as sink the ship. Just as we cannot enjoy a wine before its time, we cannot expect to receive our prototypical Legacy vapes before the OEM has confidence in both supply chain and QC of the product.

After all this it's really going to suck if it's just an Airvape X with a removable battery and fake leather.
Ha! What are you expecting, a nuclear reactor? actually, the Legacy heats 4x faster to temp than the X, so that is the major dif.
The removable battery IS a big deal: this is a tremendous step for a formerly proprietary player.

The unit should also run much cooler, as the load is far from the mouthpiece now.
This has been a major complaint. Frankly, I recommend the bubbler. It is well-made and does an effective job of removing harshness and adding humidity.

Okla68

Just received this after sending another scathing email expressing my FRUSTRATION !!!
ps..I Had received a Tracking #, stating USPS was Waiting on the Item, but, had assigned a # !
My order # was 20813590

Hi Ron,

It's Mary again!

I completely understand that you'd believe this is just another excuse with USPS, I'm so sorry that our past mistakes with this release have caused our AirVape Family to lose trust in us, but I promise you that USPS picked up your order Wednesday evening, July 29th, 2020. I have a confirmation email from USPS that the packages were picked up from our warehouse and dropped off at their facility. I talked with another supervisor at USPS continuously trying to figure out what is going on with these packages, if they may have been lost or stolen, if you could imagine how devastating that would be for our company as we had shipped out many orders the same day as yours, which none of them have been showing any further online updates... USPS informed me that it could take 8-10 business days at this time for the online system to show any further updates because it's very likely that all of those packages that were picked up Wednesday evening are currently in transit, but were just never scanned in at the facility. I'll continue to monitor your tracking every day, we will figure this out and you will have the Legacy in your hands very soon!!

Thank you so much for all your time regarding this.

All our best,
Mary and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
Show more

Im wondering if the Senate passing S 1253, banning USPS from shipping ecig devices might be affecting anything.
Its Not Law Yet !
If it passes gonna cost a lot of Artisian shops Lots of Extra money to use UPS, etc !

Last edited:
Okla68,
Reactions: Slade

Slade

I guess that my package was not among those that are missing since I never got a tracking number via email. I ordered on 3/5, Order #20813565. I wonder how many packages were actually shipped...

The saga continues...

Slade,

elykpeace

exVASted
Just received this after sending another scathing email expressing my FRUSTRATION !!!
ps..I Had received a Tracking #, stating USPS was Waiting on the Item, but, had assigned a # !
My order # was 20813590

Hi Ron,

It's Mary again!

I completely understand that you'd believe this is just another excuse with USPS, I'm so sorry that our past mistakes with this release have caused our AirVape Family to lose trust in us, but I promise you that USPS picked up your order Wednesday evening, July 29th, 2020. I have a confirmation email from USPS that the packages were picked up from our warehouse and dropped off at their facility. I talked with another supervisor at USPS continuously trying to figure out what is going on with these packages, if they may have been lost or stolen, if you could imagine how devastating that would be for our company as we had shipped out many orders the same day as yours, which none of them have been showing any further online updates... USPS informed me that it could take 8-10 business days at this time for the online system to show any further updates because it's very likely that all of those packages that were picked up Wednesday evening are currently in transit, but were just never scanned in at the facility. I'll continue to monitor your tracking every day, we will figure this out and you will have the Legacy in your hands very soon!!

Thank you so much for all your time regarding this.

All our best,
Mary and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
Show more

Im wondering if the Senate passing S 1253, banning USPS from shipping ecig devices might be affecting anything.
Its Not Law Yet !
If it passes gonna cost a lot of Artisian shops Lots of Extra money to use UPS, etc !
USPS is hurting. It just so happens to have happened to your package but it's happening to everyone's not just vapor related.

Cancelled my order way back when but interested to see what you guys/gals think before possibly reordering

elykpeace,
Reactions: Okla68
I'm not in on this issue. But shipping around North America is crazy right now. I've had packages that say, Waiting on item for 3+days and shows up doorstep on the next day. I don't know, or say this is what's going on here. But it's happening to lot us on a variety of items. So, excuse or not, it is plausible. Everything non amazon has been +2 days when my shipping expects on average. Good luck, I have 2 different orders non related in limbo currently.

GrumpyOldMan,
Reactions: Okla68

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Direct from a usps worker in nj. Packages taken from any person/ retailer are scanned upon receipt. You cannot leave a package at usps without it or the lot being scanned. USPS will not take a package into possession without doing such. Kinda upset cause I was in the first few preorders with the free wireless charger and have not received mine. Got the charger months ago. Liked it and got a 2nd. I understand stuff gets trapped for a bit after landing in the US. if they weren't giving false hope and giving customers expectations it wouldn't be as bad but they digging a deeper hole w these stories. Sorry for my disappointed rant

willy510

USPS is having issues but the previous info that Airvape kept putting out that was either not true, or a bit sketchy or their standard "I'm not gonna give you any real information so I'll type a lot of words saying nothing except that I understand your frustration" funny thing is that I don't know one person that doesn't get more mad and frustrated when they get those fluffy non-answers Putting out the fake review website and probably fake youtube video review doesn't help their credibility either.

jbm

They’re lying. Postal backlogs or no, this just doesn’t make any sense. They also sent an odd little email today offering a ccell battery for 5 bucks. I put in a cart which I then couldn’t get to go to checkout. I don’t trust them anymore.

willy510

That was awhile ago, though, IIRC. Has anyone recently gotten a refund?

I'm sure that that they would be more than happy to give out refunds because they are really sorry for all of the frustration but unfortunately the refunds are issued at the fulfillment center and are mailed out USPS and it appears that there might be a slight issue at the present time :lol: :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I'm sure that that they would be more than happy to give out refunds because they are really sorry for all of the frustration but unfortunately the refunds are issued at the fulfillment center and are mailed out USPS and it appears that there might be a slight issue at the present time :lol: :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:
and here's your tracking number........lolz.

arb,
Reactions: Slade

Slade

Given their recent history of providing minimal information, blowing past estimated shipping dates without comment (only to update - misleadingly - weeks later), claiming that the post office is sitting on packages without tracking numbers (I don't believe it), etc., how can they be believed? And it seems that the only folks who got tracking numbers were those who pushed for information...I suspect that they only provided those numbers to delay and pacify the masses...

The way that Airvape has mismanaged this would make an ideal case study in how to not handle a supply problem, how to not provide good customer service and communications...in short, how a company with a good reputation for its products and customer service blew it all through poor messaging. Their credibility, in my opinion, is close to nil.

What astounds me is that they continue to bs us! Their ineptitude is unbelievable! They must think that we're stupid.

If I didn't have 5 months tied up waiting for this, as well as having had positive experiences in the past, I'd give up...I may ultimately be disappointed, but I still have a sliver of hope that someday I'll receive it...that sliver, sadly, gets smaller day by day.

Okla68

Given their recent history of providing minimal information, blowing past estimated shipping dates without comment (only to update - misleadingly - weeks later), claiming that the post office is sitting on packages without tracking numbers (I don't believe it), etc., how can they be believed? And it seems that the only folks who got tracking numbers were those who pushed for information...I suspect that they only provided those numbers to delay and pacify the masses...

The way that Airvape has mismanaged this would make an ideal case study in how to not handle a supply problem, how to not provide good customer service and communications...in short, how a company with a good reputation for its products and customer service blew it all through poor messaging. Their credibility, in my opinion, is close to nil.

What astounds me is that they continue to bs us! Their ineptitude is unbelievable! They must think that we're stupid.

If I didn't have 5 months tied up waiting for this, as well as having had positive experiences in the past, I'd give up...I may ultimately be disappointed, but I still have a sliver of hope that someday I'll receive it...that sliver, sadly, gets smaller day by day.
EXACTLY !!!

Okla68

Hope you dont mind..I copied and pasted your above response(without names) to Airvape !
Well see the response to a Well Written complaint !

Slade

Hope you dont mind..I copied and pasted your above response(without names) to Airvape !

I don't mind at all! They've handled this so idiotically that they need to be shamed...however, my expectations that they may come clean are minimal...

willy510

I'm sure that you will get a very well written and long response that will express their understanding of your frustration and it will contain absolutely no actual real information as to when you will receive your package or its whereabouts . Also in the 4 business days since they said the first shipment went out, did they stop shipping or only have the one shipment 'cause I don't see anyone else saying that they have received even a tracking # beside the 2 or 3 that have posted here. Only thing new that I have found is another fake review that is just a reprint of a press release

Slade

Yes, they will tell us that we can rest assured that they are working around the clock shipping these....for folks that work around the clock, they don't get much done. Perhaps they could take a moment or two out of their busy schedules to let us know what is going on....

jbm

Yes, they will tell us that we can rest assured that they are working around the clock shipping these....for folks that work around the clock, they don't get much done. Perhaps they could take a moment or two out of their busy schedules to let us know what is going on....
No, now they'll be telling us that they're searching far and wide for the purloined shipment (CLUE: they're in the haunted fulfillment center!)

Top Bottom