• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape legacy

Okla68

Man, I must be WAY back because I’m still getting the “only our fulfillment center knows for sure” runaround. They won’t even tell me where I am in line. #20813510
You are 80 #'s in Front of me !
Supposedly, the starting # was 20813198....Im 20813590 !
And I like you, just show the Label has been Made, Awaiting On Product !
At least that is the beginning batch # that Bernadette stated as copied earlier in this thread !
So, Lauri from above post was the 81st one ordered, by my hillbilly math.

Last edited:
Okla68,
Reactions: jbm

jbm

You are 80 #'s in Front of me !
Supposedly, the starting # was 20813198....Im 20813590 !
And I like you, just show the Label has been Made, Awaiting On Product !
At least that is the beginning batch # that Bernadette stated as copied earlier in this thread !
I don’t have a tracking number. They just keep telling me they don’t know anything because the fulfillment center won’t tell them.

jbm,

Okla68

At Least Someone has Concrete Proof from USPS that things are Indeed in the works !
Been a Long Road !

Okla68,

junny89

I don’t have a tracking number. They just keep telling me they don’t know anything because the fulfillment center won’t tell them.
Same here. I’m in the 14000’s :disgust:
Been told if no tracking email by now you won’t be batch one which contradicts the email they sent out. All so confusing. It looking forward to hearing the initial impressions. By the sounds of it pretty much in a few days time.

junny89,

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
You guys are real troopers. I would never preorder anything like this, or any electronic device period, I don't care how awesome the Legacy is, or what sort of preorder incentives they offer.. Maybe it's my innate pessimism but I always assume that this type of delay/runaround problem will happen with a new vape rollout, especially when it looks SO good on paper. Y'all crazy for having your money (and peace of mind) tied up for that long, especially for a 1st batch that could have problems, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for doing all of the hard leg work and informing me that it would be best to wait another 6 months or whatever before even considering ordering one :)

Based on recent events, I'll be giving it a year...

Okla68

Just sent this message to CS.....Was told to email if by the weekend I had No News....aka Mary AirVape CS !

Well, its the Weekend and Ive been gettin this Same Message since the 29th..a Tracking # is supposedly assigned, but, device NOT AT USPS....
Beginning to feel like a CHIMNEY....SMOKE BEING BLOW UP ME !!!!
Order #20813590

"
Additional Information
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 3:34 pm on July 29, 2020 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90034. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.".....!!!!!

Okla68,
Reactions: arb

jbm

Just sent this message to CS.....Was told to email if by the weekend I had No News....aka Mary AirVape CS !

Well, its the Weekend and Ive been gettin this Same Message since the 29th..a Tracking # is supposedly assigned, but, device NOT AT USPS....
Order #20813590

"
Additional Information
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 3:34 pm on July 29, 2020 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90034. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.".....!!!!!
Yeah the new line seems to be “they’ve arrived but they’re being held hostage in the fulfillment center. “ Time to get a new fulfillment center. I pushed them on it a bit yesterday and their only response was “we can’t tell you anything because we don’t know anything.” I’ve probably been pushed back to Christmas shipping at this point.

willy510

Order #20813590

"
Additional Information
You're either gonna get the "USPS sometimes takes a long time to update their system , We are very sorry and understand you frustration" response or the " Our fulfillment center is the only place that has that info but we don't know where the center is or who works there and pretty sure they don't have phones or internet"

warren0728

interesting ... in the video he shows how to activate the "on demand" setting ... i like that it can be used as on demand

warren0728,

jbm

An actual video of it but it still seems odd since it was posted on the day that they were said to arrive in customs<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That review is weird. I couldn’t see anything on the vape screen. The box looks like the X box with that scripty Legacy logo pasted over the pic of the X. When he hits it you can’t see the mouthpiece or the reviewer’s face and those odd small clouds look like they’re coming from off to the side off-camera. And why are all the “reviews” so far from unknowns in the field?
And why the HELL didn’t they mention that there indeed IS AN on demand MODE all those times I wrote them? If the thing actually exists of course.

Last edited:

Okla68

Looks Sweet...reminds me of the Firefly in appearance.
I do have a question/observation, Whats with the High Tech Graphics in Boxing these devices? Cant imagine the amount of $ that is being spent just on Packing Design.

Would a Fancy Package Sway your Purchase of a device ?
A $10,000 paint job on a Pinto dosent make it a Alfa !

Okla68,
Reactions: arb

Okla68

That review is weird. I couldn’t see anything on the vape screen. The box looks like the X box with that scripty Legacy on it. When he hits it it’s almost offscreen and those little puffs look weird. And why are all the “reviews” so far from Rita unknowns in the field?
And why the HELL didn’t they mention an on demand MODE all those times I wrote them? If the thing actually exists of course.
The "On Demand" mode is The Reason I purchased it. I vape by myself and the X is Cooking whether your sucking or not...gives me a Hotbox feeling !
Ill Agree with ALL your other points !!

Okla68,

Okla68

Thursday the 6th will be 5 Months since I Paid for this device, that I Still Don't Have.
Ive ordered New Cars that Didn't take this long to get.
SAD !!

Sorry to make B2B posts...moderator, please fix. Ill Refrain from such in the future.

Okla68,

willy510

Looks Sweet...reminds me of the Firefly in appearance.
I do have a question/observation, Whats with the High Tech Graphics in Boxing these devices? Cant imagine the amount of $ that is being spent just on Packing Design.

Would a Fancy Package Sway your Purchase of a device ?
A $10,000 paint job on a Pinto dosent make it a Alfa !

I've done lots of prototyping work over the years for various industries and it seems to be a thing with some industries that believes that they must have amazing packaging but I have never understood it, especially they always seem to be products that you never see or have presented to you in person before purchase. A few that I worked with even ultimately failed due to excessive product costs that were directly tied to the packaging. A motorcycle dashcam that I prototyped and tested had a packaging cost that was 22% of the final cost, they failed after the first initial run due to the lower profit margin. I understand that people like nice things and can be led to believe that a product is great because of the box but I haven't ever run into anyone , beside youtube reviewers, that care about fancy multi tier packaging.
I much prefer a plain brown box and $10 cheaper and better for environment is good also and I'm always happy to see when businesses finally figure this out and use it as a marketing tool.

jbm

The "On Demand" mode is The Reason I purchased it. I vape by myself and the X is Cooking whether your sucking or not...gives me a Hotbox feeling !
Ill Agree with ALL your other points !!
No, I agree with you there as well. I kept asking them if the Legacy had an on demand mode, and they kept pasting the same thing over and over, that it was "pure convection" but that it kept cooking the herb even when you weren't hitting it, i.e. session (like the X) mode. I was very happy to hear that it actually has an on demand mode. I'm actually glad I bought it now. That is, if they ever ship me one.

junny89

No, I agree with you there as well. I kept asking them if the Legacy had an on demand mode, and they kept pasting the same thing over and over, that it was "pure convection" but that it kept cooking the herb even when you weren't hitting it, i.e. session (like the X) mode. I was very happy to hear that it actually has an on demand mode. I'm actually glad I bought it now. That is, if they ever ship me one.
I got the same responses. Glad to hear it has that function as I only initially got this because of the on demand mode.
I assume you keep hold of the button to engage the heater and when you let go it stops heating? Similar to the ghost.

RxPlorer

An actual video of it but it still seems odd since it was posted on the day that they were said to arrive in customs<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is Scammy AF. What is that cloud, oil? Glad I requested refund but have yet to receive.

Okla68

Just got this.....

Hi Ron,

It's Mary again! Thank you for following up with me - I went down to the post office to see what's going on because your order and hundreds of other orders that had been picked up from our warehouse hadn't been scanned in yet at the post office. The post office workers advised us that they are understaffed due to the pandemic and their overtime funding had been cut. Many Legacy orders are still at our local post office just waiting there to be scanned in, but we are doing everything in our control to be in constant communication with USPS to try and speed this up.

I'm so so sorry, I completely feel your frustration, if I could go in there and help scan them in myself, I absolutely would. I'll continue to keep a constant eye on this, and please know that your patience and understanding means so much to us.

All our best,
The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
Show more

willy510

Just got this.....

Hi Ron,

It's Mary again! Thank you for following up with me - I went down to the post office to see what's going on because your order and hundreds of other orders that had been picked up from our warehouse hadn't been scanned in yet at the post office. The post office workers advised us that they are understaffed due to the pandemic and their overtime funding had been cut. Many Legacy orders are still at our local post office just waiting there to be scanned in, but we are doing everything in our control to be in constant communication with USPS to try and speed this up.

I'm so so sorry, I completely feel your frustration, if I could go in there and help scan them in myself, I absolutely would. I'll continue to keep a constant eye on this, and please know that your patience and understanding means so much to us.

All our best,
The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
Show more

There are so many similarities with this whole thing and several ill fated kickstarters I had the misfortune to be part of :lol:
While I am not saying that anyone is lying here, I got messages just like this when one project I bought in on wanted to buy some more time but didn't want to admit a mistake on their part so they blamed the USPS and then said that they were doing everything they could but USPS told them it would be 21 days before they could call it lost. So I had an old acquaintance of a friend who is some sort of upper management with USPS check for me and it turned out that they had not shipped anything to anyone but had bought the shipping labels to buy some more time.
I guess we'll find out soon enough which way this one is going :rolleyes:

Pur3inity

There are so many similarities with this whole thing and several ill fated kickstarters -- So I had an old acquaintance of a friend who is some sort of upper management with USPS check for me and it turned out that they had not shipped anything to anyone but had bought the shipping labels to buy some more time.
I guess we'll find out soon enough which way this one is going :rolleyes:
There's some plausibility there willy510. My line in the sand on a sandy shore is the applephone 12 launch. If I'm still waiting after apple launches then I'll join Sally in selling seashells by the seashore.

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Actually, the Postal Service is suffering under Trump. He is trying to get rid of it so a private entity can take over. The new Postmaster General has stock in this company. Meanwhile, they are cutting costs at our post offices. So there may be some truth to that. I know in my area SE PA, we are not getting regular delivery of our mail for the last couple of weeks.

Top Bottom