AirVape legacy

jbm

I understand your disappointment but it wasn't written like you said, it's written they are waiting a 2nd shipment of 500 units
As of today, we are working with our first 500 batch of the new AirVape Legacy and we will send you an email as soon as your order is shipped out.
I don’t see anything about “waiting” in that sentence. That sentence reads as we have 500 units. Now. That was yesterday. Don’t you think they’d send out emails saying “We’ve got 500 units! We’re working overtime to get these out to you! Thanks for your patience and for supporting us!” I think they don’t have anything and they’re going to disappear. They’re acting like they’re up to something. Or maybe it’s a typo and they’ve only got the 50. In any case, why not tell us?

jbm,
Reactions: Okla68

junny89

I think we need to stop focusing on order numbers. I don’t think they are playing any factor as I wasn’t the first 50 and I ordered 1st April or there abouts. I got the free power bank. (Unless CS have stated they are then I do apologise as CS haven’t confirmed this for me)
I also paid $189 with the shipping as the offer for $99 hd ended. However I see some people still got them later than me for $99.
I’m really not sure but something is off and I just think them order numbers are generic numbers maybe. Who knows.
totally agree if they had 500 units they would be shouting it all over media with newsletters too.
a lot of stuff I had ordered before the lockdown, I have received tracking numbers and some have even arrived this week.

junny89,

Okla68

I think we need to stop focusing on order numbers. I don’t think they are playing any factor as I wasn’t the first 50 and I ordered 1st April or there abouts. I got the free power bank. (Unless CS have stated they are then I do apologise as CS haven’t confirmed this for me)
I also paid $189 with the shipping as the offer for $99 hd ended. However I see some people still got them later than me for $99.
I’m really not sure but something is off and I just think them order numbers are generic numbers maybe. Who knows.
totally agree if they had 500 units they would be shouting it all over media with newsletters too.
a lot of stuff I had ordered before the lockdown, I have received tracking numbers and some have even arrived this week.
My "Order #" is on my Order Conformation Email, March 6th...dont see that as "Generic" !

Okla68,

jbm

The Legacy is now in stock for ordering at full price on Airvape's site with no notice of a shipping delay.
Great! Then where’s my vape? Why isn’t there any mention of it on the front page of the site, or really anywhere on the site besides buried deeply in the menus? You’d think they’d be blaring it all over the front page. It’s at the bottom of the dry herb vaporizers page. Something stinks. Either that, or their CS, which was very good and very responsive for a long time, has suddenly and inexplicably collapsed. I fear Ghost 2.0.

Last edited:

junny89

My "Order #" is on my Order Conformation Email, March 6th...dont see that as "Generic" !
Apologies I was referring to the order number being the actual number in the list over all. They have so many different pricing’s going on so it could be they have phased the shipping in batches or something. Why, I don’t know at all and now since they appear in stock online makes me wonder even more what is going on.

junny89,

Okla68

Great! Then where’s my vape? Why isn’t there any mention of it on the front page of the site, or really anywhere on the site besides buried deeply in the menus? You’d think they’d be blaring it all over the front page. It’s at the bottom of the dry herb vaporizers page. Something stinks. Either that, or their CS, which was very good and very responsive for a long time, has suddenly and inexplicably collapsed. I fear Ghost 2.0.
I wonder if AirVape realizes What they are doing to their "Praised Customer Service"....this IMO is flushing it down the toilet due to the LACK OF HONEST COMMUNICATION about WHAT IS GOING ON !!!

Okla68,

Okla68

Just received this....

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting back to us regarding this matter!

We are hoping to ship every legacy orders by the end of this month. Unfortunately, we cannot give the information as to which batch your order would be included in.

I bet they know which batch my Money is !!!!
Keyword here I Dont Like...."HOPING" !!!!

Okla68,

junny89

Just received this....

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting back to us regarding this matter!

We are hoping to ship every legacy orders by the end of this month. Unfortunately, we cannot give the information as to which batch your order would be included in.

I bet they know which batch my Money is !!!!
Keyword here I Dont Like...."HOPING" !!!!
Basically they have done a Kickstarter style thing but just not informed the customers. Everyone has bought one from the pre order sales at a discounted rate.
They most likely have or will have all units in soon to ship to the pre order customers and then also new customers but at the ‘normal price’. I guess it will be available to everyone quite soon rather than just the people who bought in the pre order stages.
guess we at least got the discount

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
Bingo, and that's kinda what I thought when they were offering it for $99, "It sounds like they don't have the money to order the first run, and are drumming up cash to get the CM to send it to production." For a pre-order, I was a bit surprised when they instantly charged my card rather than charging at shipping.

Oh well, I still love my X and I'm not dying waiting for this thing.

TakoyakiFreeride,

Okla68

Bingo, and that's kinda what I thought when they were offering it for $99, "It sounds like they don't have the money to order the first run, and are drumming up cash to get the CM to send it to production." For a pre-order, I was a bit surprised when they instantly charged my card rather than charging at shipping.

Oh well, I still love my X and I'm not dying waiting for this thing.
Is not that Illegal ?
Yes, mine was charged March 6th, the day I placed my order !!!

Okla68,
Reactions: arb

RxPlorer

Received an extended sale promotion in my inbox today. My response is below. It looks to me like they’re trying to close as many sales as possible before the vape lands in the hands of reviewers. That seems like the best case scenario to me at this point.

Since you have failed to honor your timelines for the Legacy and have failed to provide adequate communication regarding it’s status, these sale emails are extremely troubling.

I will recommend Airvape’s competitors until Legacy preorders and production backlog have been adequately addressed, as verified by your paying customers in the FC community.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Received an extended sale promotion in my inbox today. My response is below. It looks to me like they’re trying to close as many sales as possible before the vape lands in the hands of reviewers. That seems like the best case scenario to me at this point.

They're still willing to push these for only $100?... Not surprised, but open-minded!

Okla68

I just sent this Email expressing the frustration associated with the SO CALLED START OF SHIPPING of the Legacy.....

Your Once Fantastic Reputation is rapidly going into the Ditch...the Stalling, Excuses and possible outright Misinformation about ANY of the Legacys Shipping...if any have shipped...WHERE ARE THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF SUCH ???
Theres a Long and Intense discussion going on in one of the LARGEST VAPE GROUPS...FC.COM....Calling the "PreOrders" a "Kickstart" Conspiracy...Offering something that HASN'T EVEN BEEN MADE YET !!!
All it will take is PROOF...A CURRENT REVIEW FROM A LEGACY RECEIVING CUSTOMER THAT CAN BE VERIFIED !!!
Your Reputation is going IN THE TOILET, QUICKLY, although 4 MONTHS WAITING, ISNT QUICKLY !!!
I ordered March 6th, its now 15 days since we were told shipping would start June 25th, Someone Should have received a unit BY NOW if the 25th statement is TRUE and Not a BS STORY to put people off !!!
Post a pic of one of these New Units against a Todays Date Newspaper in an Email...Let us SEE these new units.
FC is a LARGE VAPE GROUP and BS STALLING EXCUSES is Rapidly DESTROYING YOUR CREDIBILITY. I DONT THINK AIRVAPE CAN AFFORD THAT !
EVERYONE IS COMPARING THIS BEHAVIOR THE THE ONCE BELOVED "GHOST"....!!!!

Okla68,

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
Yeah...I don't care all that much. If it goes to the end of the summer I'll probably cancel my order on principal, but I ordered it on a drunken whim anyway and I've long since forgotten the $103.98 they charged me for it.

Okla68

Yeah...I don't care all that much. If it goes to the end of the summer I'll probably cancel my order on principal, but I ordered it on a drunken whim anyway and I've long since forgotten the $103.98 they charged me for it.
Actually so have I Takoy...its the PRINCIPAL....NOT THE $100 !!!

Okla68,

Okla68

This is the reply i just received.....

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting back to us regarding this matter and we are very sorry if you feel that way.

The demand for AirVape Legacy is has exceeded our expectations, and we are still in the process of shipping the first batch of preorders. However, we will receive a new shipment of AirVape Legacies by two weeks from now, which we will surely the next back as soon as possible.

We understand that as a loyal customer when you make a purchase you expect to receive your product in a timely manner. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we greatly apologize.

Please advise us on whether you would like to cancel your order or have us ship the vape once it becomes available. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

My reply was....I WANT THE DAMN VAPE that I Faithfully PAID FOR 4 MONTHS AGO !

Okla68,

jbm

The demand for AirVape Legacy is has exceeded our expectations, and we are still in the process of shipping the first batch of preorders. However, we will receive a new shipment of AirVape Legacies by two weeks from now, which we will surely the next back as soon as possible.
Holy crap, how can it take them over a week to ship 50 units? And it's 2 more weeks to get the next batch? How many? Why are they taking orders without having fulfilled the pre-orders that their loyal customers paid for months ago? For a product that they're listing as in stock on their website, and sending out sale emails about? And still not saying anything without being asked? "Once it becomes available?" And nobody has one. No reviewers, nobody here, nobody anywhere. One of us HAD to be in that first 50. They're flailing and buying time while they figure out their exit strategy.

Or they're trying to raise as much cash as possible before they turn off the lights and leave in the middle of the night.
Mods: sorry, back to back posted. Can you combine and delete?

junny89

Most likely it’s going to be that they got the first 50 and found some issue with the units. They have had to go back and revise the issue and produce them again hence the 2 week delay.

it could also be they have had such increase demand they can’t keep up.
It could also be the opposite because of the Covid situation they have sold the allotted units from the factory and drumming up more sales.
It has to be one of these scenarios above. I don’t think they will ditch us and leave us all hanging. If it is the first scenario I’d rather them take extra time to ensure it is perfect. Rather than getting a defected unit and having to wait a lot longer for new units.
(Ghost did that and had to send new units out to all first backers like me, in my case twice!)

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
Most likely it’s going to be that they got the first 50 and found some issue with the units. They have had to go back and revise the issue and produce them again hence the 2 week delay.

it could also be they have had such increase demand they can’t keep up.
It could also be the opposite because of the Covid situation they have sold the allotted units from the factory and drumming up more sales.
It has to be one of these scenarios above. I don’t think they will ditch us and leave us all hanging. If it is the first scenario I’d rather them take extra time to ensure it is perfect. Rather than getting a defected unit and having to wait a lot longer for new units.
(Ghost did that and had to send new units out to all first backers like me, in my case twice!)

Agreed, I am assuming there are typical issues compounded by 'rona. I'm not tripping, have other vapes.

TakoyakiFreeride,

junny89

Agreed, I am assuming there are typical issues compounded by 'rona. I'm not tripping, have other vapes.
Would rather wait but extra just to be on the safe side and receive a fully functioning unit. Don’t want another issue like the ghost. Took 2 months since I got my vape and was replaced twice!

Okla68

Would rather wait but extra just to be on the safe side and receive a fully functioning unit. Don’t want another issue like the ghost. Took 2 months since I got my vape and was replaced twice!
I luckily got one of the 1st Ghost units from the Vape Critic, never have had a problem with it. One of 2 batteries quit working, contacted Ghost, they sent me 2 AT NO CHARGE...(this was the week Before the Closed their doors) ! They were being Overwhelmed with Returns of the Stealth Model, door latch breaking.
As stated, I just WANT WHAT I PAID FOR !
Have Always had Great CS from Apollo until this...!!!

Okla68,

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
we are now 3 weeks from when shipping supposedly started and yet not one sign of the vape out in the wild. I just received another email response assuring that they have "begun shipping the next batch of orders" after being told they have shipped the first 50 units, and then the next 500 units.

Really feels like they are blatantly lying to our faces.

Ubiquito

There was a recent Instagram post from someone who said they ordered minutes after the preorder started and still had not received a shipping notification. I am certainly concerned.

Top Bottom