AirVape Legacy Pro

Andjoe

Just want to say that now with the colder weather here in the NE United States, the air in my home is much dryer due to my heating system working so much. The Airvape bubbler accessory (that I have been critical of on this forum) has made a big difference in my ability to take strong hits without irritating my through. I even really like the bubbling sound itself. Sound is not a sense that gets discussed much when consuming cannabis. It's not a large volume of water obviously, but like all of Airvape's current accessories, it is really well thought out and executed.
As a hobby, (like most folks here) I like reading reviews of all the other vapes out there and staying on top of the latest tech in vaping, but it seems like the Legacy Pro has just stood out so nicely amongst the competition, even when not getting the amount of attention it deserves.
I appreciate Gary and the rest of his team's work and look forward to enjoying this product for a long time and I'm excited to see what they do next.

*** Forgive all the positivity, it's just been a bit a rough year personally so I thought I would share some good vibes when possible.

budski

cantre member
NICE, I use Tm2, various Dynas, sometimes Angus, and Steampunks daily, I have 2 and if I was flush right now I'd buy a 3rd black one for $170.

budski,
Reactions: seedy53

g3intel

Just want to say that now with the colder weather here in the NE United States, the air in my home is much dryer due to my heating system working so much. The Airvape bubbler accessory (that I have been critical of on this forum) has made a big difference in my ability to take strong hits without irritating my through. I even really like the bubbling sound itself. Sound is not a sense that gets discussed much when consuming cannabis. It's not a large volume of water obviously, but like all of Airvape's current accessories, it is really well thought out and executed.
As a hobby, (like most folks here) I like reading reviews of all the other vapes out there and staying on top of the latest tech in vaping, but it seems like the Legacy Pro has just stood out so nicely amongst the competition, even when not getting the amount of attention it deserves.
I appreciate Gary and the rest of his team's work and look forward to enjoying this product for a long time and I'm excited to see what they do next.

*** Forgive all the positivity, it's just been a bit a rough year personally so I thought I would share some good vibes when possible.
Oddly enough, I've enjoyed the Airvape quite a bit running it through water, as the adapter they included is versatile and durable enough to still be entirely functional after some pretty harsh drops and bangs, but I didn't enjoy the function of the water pipe they included with it (which has not been through any drops or bangs) even with the little bit of percolation they gave it; it certainly seems well-designed and like there was a significant amount of thought put into it, but it just never quite hit the way I wanted to

budski

cantre member
I think a mouthpiece replacement WPA is glaringly missing from the line up. I used a starry 3 wpa and although the fit isn't perfect (a proprietary mouthpiece replacement would be more secure) it works great.

53345946929_90c3572ba3_b.jpg

Andjoe

I think a mouthpiece replacement WPA is glaringly missing from the line up. I used a starry 3 wpa and although the fit isn't perfect (a proprietary mouthpiece replacement would be more secure) it works great.

Strongly agreed.

Andjoe,

Ariwe

How does this compare to their glass WPA?
I tried the silicon one but it was way too restrictive. The glass one works well but it is not stable at all… wondering if a Starry 4 ceramic would be better.

Ariwe,

budski

cantre member
never bought the glass one from airvape, , it just looked fragile and unstable to me. The starry 3 wpa has enough room for some borobeads to cool w/out a water piece. not sure the starry 4 filter allows that.

budski,

seedy53

never bought the glass one from airvape, , it just looked fragile and unstable to me. The starry 3 wpa has enough room for some borobeads to cool w/out a water piece. not sure the starry 4 filter allows that.
if too restrictive cut off the little 10mm top piece for a larger hole
Legacy & PRO Accessories – Apollo

Silicone Adapter for the Legacy PRO & airvape X *only*

PRODUCT TYPE:
The Water Bong Adapter is perfect for those who want to upgrade their vaping experience without having to invest in a whole new setup. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to take on-the-go! Crafted from high-quality materials, our...
$ 7.99

seedy53,

MislavKO

if too restrictive cut off the little 10mm top piece for a larger hole
Legacy & PRO Accessories – Apollo

Silicone Adapter for the Legacy PRO & airvape X *only*

PRODUCT TYPE:
The Water Bong Adapter is perfect for those who want to upgrade their vaping experience without having to invest in a whole new setup. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to take on-the-go! Crafted from high-quality materials, our...
$ 7.99
Do you think drilling it would work? I would like to be able to use the original bubbler that fits on that section

MislavKO,

Pukka

Do you think drilling it would work? I would like to be able to use the original bubbler that fits on that section
Do you have a drill press? The 10mm end could be drilled out to an ~8mm but you might need mechanical assistence because of squishiness and tight tolerences ...

MislavKO

Do you have a drill press? The 10mm end could be drilled out to an ~8mm but you might need mechanical assistence because of squishiness and tight tolerences ...
I dont have it... yes it's squishy so drilling would probably not be a good idea. But I managed to stick a dynavap m condenser trough the hole. It is much looser now. I will leave it in for a while, hope it stretches a bit

seedy53

I dont have it... yes it's squishy so drilling would probably not be a good idea. But I managed to stick a dynavap m condenser trough the hole. It is much looser now. I will leave it in for a while, hope it stretches a bit
you might get a second silicone wpa and chop-mod the old one or something like that.

seedy53,

MislavKO

Yeah i might since it is so cheap, but for now i put some dynavap o rings and M stem body on it, as well as a dynavap cooling spiral. Now it is kinda like haveing a long dynavap cooling straw with no draw restriction. I used it last night, it was very cool and plesant.

MislavKO,

imor jones

Came here to volunteer this observation to no one in particular: AVLP broke my VAS. I've not bought another device since getting comfy with the AVLP, which marks my longest no-buy period since I started vaping. Everything is good.
Happy New Year :tup:
So, since how long is this period lasting now?

imor jones,

budski

cantre member
Came here to volunteer this observation to no one in particular: AVLP broke my VAS. I've not bought another device since getting comfy with the AVLP, which marks my longest no-buy period since I started vaping. Everything is good.
Happy New Year :tup:
My VAS is mightier than any one vape!!
AVLP is back on top of the heap now that Tm2 is off for warranty replacement. I loved my steampunk so much I bought a back up and will pick up a black one on the next sale. Tm2 is an amazing heater and will always share the podium and the dose caps with avlp.

RxPlorer

AVLP is back on top of the heap now that Tm2 is off for warranty replacement. I loved my steampunk so much I bought a back up and will pick up a black one on the next sale. Tm2 is an amazing heater and will always share the podium and the dose caps with avlp.
How well do the avlp dosing caps work for the tm2? Poor performance with dosing caps (I tried them all - at the time, mighty caps were the best) was one of the major reasons I gave up on the TM. I doubt I’ll get another TM considering that I’ll have the Toad in hand soon, but I am curious if the capsule experience is much better for TM2 these days.

I’ve been perfectly happy with capsules in AVLP

RxPlorer,

budski

cantre member
the gold AVLP caps taste better than ss or alu, and work at least as well as the s & b in the TM2 oven trapped w/ any stem, and the gold sheds avb like teflon, and way easier to clean and reload w/tool than caps w/more cylindrical shape. Wider thinner puck of herb extracts better.

stocky

Now that the honey moon phase with my tm2 is over ive went back to the avlp to hit it for old times sake and ive been taking it out with me over the tm2

Basically when i wanna hit a bong i pull out the tm2 if i wanna smoke a joint i bring out the avlp

Been using both ever since

Adobewan

Not sure if the ALP's battery management has been mentioned. My ALP gets more out of my batteries than my TM or my Angus. In regular usage, I have to change the batts in the TM and Angus daily if not more. A battery in the ALP lasts for a couple of days.
I don't hate that!

Top Bottom