AirVape Legacy Pro

Hello @Gary-Airvape

any chance that the deals you’re reffering to will concern The ALP accessories ?
would love to get my hands on all main accessories but some are only available on the usa shop (im from europe) and the bill gets a bump with the shipping fees

thanks !

Zboomba Man,

seedy53

Hello @Gary-Airvape

any chance that the deals you’re reffering to will concern The ALP accessories ?
would love to get my hands on all main accessories but some are only available on the usa shop (im from europe) and the bill gets a bump with the shipping fees

thanks !
drum roll please, let the @Gary-Airvape present the Black Friday Discounts and Deals!
got in my email today
mail
G

Last edited:

ABVGoodies!

1. Thank you.
2. Shook, bc I prefer to leave device in session mode all the time and neither recall nor mean to change to on-demand mode. Gotta memorize that (finger) step, if only to prevent changing mode accidentally...unless a battery change automatically resets device to on-demand mode?
3. Duh (feeling dim). So very tempted to delete this whole exchange, but I won't. Leaving all this for posterity will may keep me humble and perhaps help the similarly addlebrained (or me, if I manage to forget).
4. Thanks again.
Thanks for not deleting this. I’m sure I’ll need it someday

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So the other day, I stumbled across a video of the dude at tabletopbong.com where he explored using a brickmaker to make compact pucks for the AVLP. I remember that's been discussed in this thread before but never got around to trying it.

So I did. And I think it might be my preferred pack now! Crazy. I guess because I prefer session mode on the AVLP over on-demand, the heated bowl also does well with a tight pack. I've never owned a vape that took me so long to find my favorite packing method. Loose pack, nugs... they've all been great up until now but a super tight pack!?

I didn't buy a special tool but I used the golf tee tool from my Couchlog to compress the flower in the bowl as much as I could, all the way to the top. Then I start a 5min session at 330F (the AVLP temps are crazy understated I find) and just puff away until the bowl is done.

I find by using this temp, I get the maximum number of tasty hits until the bowl is done. Nice big clouds and lots of flavor virtually to the end. The dense pack at this low temp just seems to ooze flavor and prolong your session.

I know it seems strange but I find the longer you run session mode, the hotter the bowl gets - without temp stepping required. Maybe that's just me 🤷‍♂️. My ABV comes out dark caramel colored and perfectly even.

The AVLP continues to surprise me after all this time. Super versatile vape.

Last edited:

Andjoe

@TigoleBitties I think this is the video you are referencing. I’m excited to try this method. I also learned in the comments section about the auto temp step ability in the SE which I wasn’t aware of. Thanks!

seedy53

I just ordered my AVLP and it was $80 off in my shopping cart. So I bought it 😽. Let the deals begin!
@Gary-Airvape looking for your avlp discount for bf

2 alp se for $299 thats $150 each but you must buy the double pak to get it a $150
code bf241se

ALP OG or SE $100 off for 1 unit bf100pro

and many for discounts under Black Friday Sales

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

@Gary-Airvape looking for your avlp discount for bf

2 alp se for $299 thats $150 each but you must buy the double pak to get it a $150
code bf241se

ALP OG or SE $100 off for 1 unit bf100pro

There is a code for $100 off AVLP BF100PRO.

I am trying to buy the two-pack of dosing caps and it is telling me I need to spend $150 for the code to work. What the heck? I did not see where that was only available if you spent $150. @Gary-Airvape ?

sickmanfraud,

budski

cantre member
I tried to set the 100 off pro and 2pack dose caps I won't let me do both in the same cart wtf, guess I don;t need a backup alp

budski,

MislavKO

Are these discount codes going to be available in Eu store? The main site doesent ship to my country...
I've been waiting for this day to come for weeks

MislavKO,

Finessseee

Are the dosing caps a must have for this unit? What about the WPA? Would y’all say it’s unwieldy to use when connected to a water pipe?

Finessseee,

seedy53

Caps are a must. The bubbler isn’t unwieldy but not necessary. The cooling is kind of the most impressive part of the vape.
i run mine without dose caps it's not a must but it helps a lot if you don't like cleaning. i do not mind cleaning cause i have proper airvapes new loading/cleaning tool or prox wide dental brush and Japanese baby q-tips and 91% ISO.

seedy53,

budski

cantre member
caps are a must for me! Keeps the oven and bowl area much cleaner but I'm lazy and only do a deep clean when absolutely necessary. Just ordered 2 more sets because I use them in the TM2 also and am wearing off some gold coating on the bottom of my original sets from 6 months of daily use. I wore the coating off the adjuster disc from cleaning it so much so took it out, don't need it w/caps and it clogs quickly.
Also these caps are by far and away the easiest to dump and fill!:rockon:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
yes, a
Are these discount codes going to be available in Eu store? The main site doesent ship to my country...
I've been waiting for this day to come for weeks
All the same!

You just need to put 2 pro to cart and enter the code to get the deal.

Gary-Airvape,
Reactions: seedy53

Syncourt

I already have an ALP and I have a love-hate relationship with it but I recognize part of the hate is because I have the horrible V1 capsules and I love how the SE looks. I tried checking out with two BF bundles (SE and caps) and they don't work together. Is this meant to be or is it a bug?

Syncourt,

budski

cantre member
I could only get
I already have an ALP and I have a love-hate relationship with it but I recognize part of the hate is because I have the horrible V1 capsules and I love how the SE looks. I tried checking out with two BF bundles (SE and caps) and they don't work together. Is this meant to be or is it a bug?

1 code at a time in the cart for me too

budski,
Reactions: seedy53

Vapeaction

Will say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't jump on labor day sale with the bundles...I thought this one would be the best sale of the year... Still tried to check out with the $100 off the Steam Punk Edition then added the capsules and accessories and tried to add the 25% off... same issue as I've read above... excitement over and now I've looked and it is over price point considering exchange and shipping to Canada.
humm... now what to buy for Black Friday. Tried for the Inductor and that didn't happen & now this buy one get one free doesn't work for me right now either...
Dam VAS is scratching and i gotta itch! LOL

Vapeaction,
Top Bottom