AirVape Legacy Pro

stocky

I just tried it w/paper clip from the cooling tube and it bottoms out just past the inlet hole,found it rather gooey so I just now cleaned mine out to check, can see the metal of the tool from the intake hole and barely goes past the hole.
Wish I could just see a visual schematic of it

budski

cantre member
btw- the new dose caps are easier to cap but still very difficult for people with hand and eyesight problems.
a guitarpick/grinder scraper/dime works great in the slot on the edge on the capsule to pop off the lid, I use a thumb nail or a spare lid.

budski,

budski

cantre member
I'm loving those capsules too, and the loader. The gold tastes better than stainless and sheds AVB like a teflon pan, and they work in the Tinymight2 also!:rockon::clap:
:science:
53306351909_0b290389ae_c.jpg

stocky

I'm loving those capsules too, and the loader. The gold tastes better than stainless and sheds AVB like a teflon pan, and they work in the Tinymight2 also!:rockon::clap:
:science:
53306351909_0b290389ae_c.jpg
That's actually cool as I just bought me a tiny yesterday. Gotta try this

stocky,
Reactions: budski

seedy53

There's much to love about the AVLP. However, cleaning "satans' anus" isn't one of them.
geez, it takes me 5-10 min, tops. esp. if you have the correct q-tips and prox. dental brush or airvape's new load/clean tool. i don't mind it cause i only clean it, maybe once every week or two

seedy53,

Rodney

guys please put a link to these dosing caps that also work in Tinymight2

is it these

seedy53

is it these

do know eu site

Last edited:

budski

cantre member

is it these

yep that's it, they slip in past the o-ring easily, fit loose in the oven, might have to settle it in. I sometimes have to loosen the o-ring to get it to drop out. get the loading tool too, works a treat.

Literally made an account just to ask:

Anybody know of any active or upcoming black Friday deals? I am chomping at the bit to buy one of these suckers and I'm not sure how long I should hold out... would it be realistic to expect sub-$200?

spaghetti enthusiast 7000,

budski

cantre member
I got my steampunk $100 off on the laborday sale. so occasionally there's a great deal, current BF deal is 10% off vapes, and accessories, which seldom go on sale.
tools 420 has the black pro for 215 right now, worth it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom