AirVape Legacy Pro

Dr. G

Old Resident
Has anyone else run into draw restriction issues? Even after a full cleaning I’ve got super restricted airflow. I’ve isolated it at the intake to the oven meaning even with the lid wide open, if I blow in through the intake vent, the air going to the over is very restricted, difficult to blow.

xplorer is bummed :(
Yes, I have and it was as simple as aligning the glass inside properly...the slightest misalignment was affecting it.

huskiness

Is the ALP good for short draws (<3 sec)? Like the mighty? Also looking to control the effects by temp so I would rather avoid running at max temp everytime.
Long draws give me chest problems so 10 sec draws arent possible for me.
Looking to buy a new vape and ALP looks like a great option and this is the last bit of info I need before I can pull the trigger.

RxPlorer

Is the ALP good for short draws (<3 sec)? Like the mighty? Also looking to control the effects by temp so I would rather avoid running at max temp everytime.
Long draws give me chest problems so 10 sec draws arent possible for me.
Looking to buy a new vape and ALP looks like a great option and this is the last bit of info I need before I can pull the trigger.
It works great for 3-5 second draws in my experience, as long as it’s running session mode. Especially true if it’s a full bowl.

seedy53

I've noticed the holes in the bottom will get clogged with reclaim even though I always use the caps in the new one. My 1st one has gotten discolored from too much cleaning and high temp burning off a lose bowl till it's really dark. I've taken to always cleaning the bowl with an iso wipe holding upside down so any dissolved reclaim flows into the rag and/or brush instead of into the oven. it takes a tiny wire to clear those holes.
acetone cleans better brings it back to a golden beauty-then burn-off

seedy53,
Reactions: budski

Okla68

I dont know where to put this.....
If I were Airvape, I would be Very Embarrassed to charge customers who purchased the OG Capsules (SERIOUSLY?) ANYTHING to replace them with V2....Should have been this way to begin with IMO ! Ill Never use the old ones again!!!
I finally broke down and purchased the new version, OMG, the Difference!
Guess I shouldn't be so quick to jump on New Tech....Even from Airvape !
I Really didnt have another $40 to replace something I had faith in because of its Brand !!

HOW ABOUT IT GARY......?

Okla68,

Chaudepeace

Hi everyone!
I need help please.
I bought a used ALP (May 2023, with airvape invoice, little used according to the seller).
The problem is that when I inhale I don't feel any flavor, as if I were using the ALP turned off.
I tried different temperatures, gentle or strong suction, I cleaned it completely, did empty heating in session, nothing worked.
Does this mean anything to you?
Thank you very much in advance

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
https://www.reddit.com/r/AirVape/comments/17febt3 The Halloween deal is ON!

30% off
Use code:
Halloween30

At checkout

Or Bundle deal for a unit price only!
Use "TrickorTreat"- at check out

Happy Airvaping!

Happy Trick Or Treat GIF by Kennysgifs

Last edited:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
I dont know where to put this.....
If I were Airvape, I would be Very Embarrassed to charge customers who purchased the OG Capsules (SERIOUSLY?) ANYTHING to replace them with V2....Should have been this way to begin with IMO ! Ill Never use the old ones again!!!
I finally broke down and purchased the new version, OMG, the Difference!
Guess I shouldn't be so quick to jump on New Tech....Even from Airvape !
I Really didnt have another $40 to replace something I had faith in because of its Brand !!

HOW ABOUT IT GARY......?
You know you could message me and I sort this out for you!

Not every user bought the new version, So it was not an option to change for free to all... I sent out a bunch for those who came and asked for it back then.

We made a design that was unsuccessful, so we made a better version. We gave 50% discount right away for prev. Users, or add it for free with the next purchase.

We do our best to help everyone.

Dr. G

Old Resident
You know you could message me and I sort this out for you!

Not every user bought the new version, So it was not an option to change for free to all... I sent out a bunch for those who came and asked for it back then.

We made a design that was unsuccessful, so we made a better version. We gave 50% discount right away for prev. Users, or add it for free with the next purchase.

We do our best to help everyone.
Yes, this is true. But, if I remember correctly (mine even though it was the first bad batch)...I did write and was refused new ones...I forgot why. I sent photos that were requested. I have the emails somewhere. I have to agree that a complete refund should have been given to those who bought something useless...(in a way.) Shit happens. I get it. It does not matter now because I have the new ones. I am just mentioning this because I rate your customer service as number one. The product is amazing...and everything is cool...and Gary, you do lots for us here...all the heads up you give us. Thank you.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Yes, this is true. But, if I remember correctly (mine even though it was the first bad batch)...I did write and was refused new ones...I forgot why. I sent photos that were requested. I have the emails somewhere. I have to agree that a complete refund should have been given to those who bought something useless...(in a way.) Shit happens. I get it. It does not matter now because I have the new ones. I am just mentioning this because I rate your customer service as number one. The product is amazing...and everything is cool...and Gary, you do lots for us here...all the heads up you give us. Thank you.
refused? it must be a misunderstanding. We honored every member who asked here. It was my personal mission for all the help I got here. Please DM me if you feel mistreated, and I will find a way to compensate.

Dr. G

Old Resident
refused? it must be a misunderstanding. We honored every member who asked here. It was my personal mission for all the help I got here. Please DM me if you feel mistreated, and I will find a way to compensate.
I will find the emails and post....but, please let me clarify I was NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER mistreated. NEVER. On the contrary...I do not remember the reason it was...let me check.

Update: I sent you a private message with the email...take care Gary....thank you. Basically, I was not entitled because some of the capsules did open even though the design lid was completely wrong...if the capsule opened that was considered ok. If you were someone that did not get to open any of them...you got the new batch. I think this is basically the idea of the refusal. Its valid I suppose, I went ahead long long ago and purchased the right ones and they ROCK! Love them...they work amazing.

Last edited:

Okla68

And I didn't mean to gripe....late night, very medicated and very pleased with the New ones. And I'm sure there was a code or something for those early buyers like myself to replace at a discount, but, didn't bother to look (Thank you GARY !!).
Griping at myself for not getting on board.
The difference between the two types is Hilarious !! Quite the Attempt at Watchmaking !

Okla68,

budski

cantre member
What is this code applicable to?

bundle for the full vape price or vape itself 30% off with codes

budski,

yohonomo

can you link me to the bundle? I can't find it on their site.
In the EU store you can add the accessories you want (like bumbag, capsules and some parts). You have to get stuff for more than 375 Euros and receive a discount of 106 Euros, if I recall correctly.

yohonomo,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
yes! Here is the 2 code again:
30% off
Use code:
Halloween30

At checkout

Or Bundle deal for a unit price only!
Use "TrickorTreat"- at checkout

All code works at checkout!

At the EU order, you need to get your vape and accessories first and go to checkout to enter the code for the discount.

Thanks!

StringTheorista

bottom of underside oven is caked up with resin build up i'll bet
I've gotten in the habit of holding my AVLP upside down, door towards the floor, on the theory that resin will tend to collect more on the microdose disc that way, rather than on or under the oven floor. Can't say whether it works, but gives me peace of mind 😉

stocky

So I'm curious. The little corner by the oven, when I push a q tip into it it goes past the small oval hole and into another hole on the backside. Where does that path lead to? The vent at the bottom? Because I'm wondering if I'm doing nothing but pushing resin somewhere I can't reach when cleaning.

stocky,
Reactions: seedy53

stocky

it leads to the glass tube next to the battery, take the tube out and use the tiny qtip or pipe cleaner w/iso to get under the vape intake next to the bowl.
Yea that's what I'm doing. Going in from the glass tube side but it will go by the oven bowl into the back and under a ledge. I'm curious where that goes

budski

cantre member
Yea that's what I'm doing. Going in from the glass tube side but it will go by the oven bowl into the back and under a ledge. I'm curious where that goes
I just tried it w/paper clip from the cooling tube and it bottoms out just past the inlet hole,found it rather gooey so I just now cleaned mine out to check, can see the metal of the tool from the intake hole and barely goes past the hole.

budski,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

I just tried it w/paper clip from the cooling tube and it bottoms out just past the inlet hole,found it rather gooey so I just now cleaned mine out to check, can see the metal of the tool from the intake hole and barely goes past the hole.
yep just barley.
use a dental prox. bush or Japanese baby q-tips on a wood stick.
they are small diameter and tightly-wound and cotton doesn't come off easily, when cleaning with iso. i use loading/cleaning tool from airvape now i got one.
i buy mine from amazon 100pc at a time.
very good for tight places

btw- the new dose caps are easier to cap but still very difficult for people with hand and eyesight problems.

seedy53,
Reactions: budski
Top Bottom