AirVape Legacy Pro

Sue Narmy

Is the silicone adapter supposed to fit 18mm bubblers?.
Mine fits snugly on my 14mm bubbler but it wobbles and doesn’t stay put on my 18mm bubbler 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sue Narmy,
Reactions: seedy53

RxPlorer

i'm confused as what i'm seeing and how you're doing it. can you explain.
I load up the Vapman concentrate sieve with loose hash or kief. That goes in the bottom of the dosing cap, with the ALP conentrate pad on top.

This puts the hash closer to the hybrid heat source than if I put it on top of the ALP concentrate pad. I get great results at a lower temperature, without having to waste the first 1 or 2 pulls on heat-soaking the steel pad.

Another way to think about it, is that I'm TOPPING the steel pad and hash with a little vapman tophat, and then lowering the capsule onto the that sandwiched load.

flip it over and drop it in the ALP. Super efficient hash method, super easy cleaning.

Cheers

Last edited:

seedy53

I load up the Vapman concentrate sieve with loose hash or kief. That goes in the bottom of the dosing cap, with the ALP conentrate pad on top.

This puts the hash closer to the hybrid heat source than if I put it on top of the ALP concentrate pad. I get great results at a lower temperature, without having to waste the first 1 or 2 pulls on heat-soaking the steel pad.

Another way to think about it, is that I'm TOPPING the steel pad and hash with a little vapman tophat, and then lowering the capsule onto the that sandwiched load.

flip it over and drop it in the ALP. Super efficient hash method, super easy cleaning.

Cheers
so no bottom of the dose cap used?

seedy53,

UhuM

Started creating a prototype version of a capsule tray for different capsule sizes:

Its not finished and I have already seen some room for improvement, but the base layer works with the be AVLP caps and the adapterplates for the others sizes are held with tiny magnets.
While the size of the avlp capsules are a pain for finding a small on the go tube, it really working well for this project, because they are larger in diameter but not as big in heigt, as the caps for the TM and V3Pro.
Now working on a second version and trying to get my head around a carrying solution that fits the AVLP and the firedog case.

budski

cantre member
If anyone's on the fence, the airvape"s gold coated dose cap and bowl shed AVB like no other, far easier to clean and reload than any of the stainless one's for V3, One, or Starry who's oval caps are more fiddly.
2nd way cooler vapor path = cooler mouthpiece even at higher temps.
side note I think the gold tastes better than stainless, if you draw on each of them dry/empty you'll notice it.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
it's just a code. but putting a picture here is impossible :)
zi1f75e8hyrb1.jpg

So is posting the code in the AirVape sub 🧐😉
FLASH SALE is ON for Steampunk!

Discount code for a few days:
FLASHSALE100

Last edited:

greenpager

Took me a week to catch up on summer's posts from summer. In other words, this is just how comfycozyhappysatisfied I have felt pretty much since receiving the very first capsule/air bubbles.

ALVP kilt my VAS ded. 💀 👍🏾 No Steampunk for me but I'll be ready for that "AVLP 2.0."

Last edited:

budski

cantre member
I do think it's the best cap system out there for ease of use and taste!
My VAS aint ded yet, a black ALP , lobo to replace the One and maybe tinymight2 in my future, anybody wanna buy a new starry4?

budski

cantre member
I love the size and feel in the hand of my One the rubberized coating for nonslip I like. If my one had a replaceable battery I wouldn't even consider the lobo. The ALP has a luxury feel in the hand that I love too, (not a fan of the brushed aluminum finishes other than looks), but it can't beat the discreetness of the smaller One.

Top Bottom