Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
https://www.reddit.com/r/AirVape/comments/1665v4o
pq9uo87ivelb1.png

Grab the SteamPunk BUNDLE

for ONLY $222

With the CODE:

"HAPPYLABORDAY"

Also, please populate the reddit forum and let people know how great this product is ;)

Come and Like our page and help spread the message of Airvape.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Just checked and not seeing the discount either. I assume they’ll be posting the things bundled together rather than a la carte?

Octavia,
Reactions: seedy53

Dr. G

Old Resident
Agree, the slot was good for that. I'm just turning the ALP upside down to open, so the capsule comes out balanced on the microdosing disc. No prying required. From there, I can tip it off onto a tray to cool enough to handle. For out and about, it does mean i'll need something to pick up the hot capsule with, or something to dump it off into when it's hot.
The slit was awesome with the stir stick in the unit...it fit PERFECTLY. To lift this thing without it burns the hell out of my hands. with the slit you could place it nicely and it also was easy to open using the tool if it got stuck...brilliant. I do LOVE the new capsules...they are sweet.

Also, someone asked me what bong do I use. I use an HEIR bong. They are so beautiful...they also have an adapter that is SUPERB....go to www.smokeheir.com Go to also the PARTS section and look at the adapter. It is $10. This works so well with the ALP and looks really sharp. Especially the dark glass one.

Anyway, that is a nice sale for all of that! Wow...thanks for the heads up Gary!

Update: I tried to go and buy it and it does not show anything...bundle.

Last edited:
Dr. G,

MHL

Try hard noob
Yes, But you can order it from the US store, with the current deal it will be still better than any other option;)
Not sure thats true with our new "Brexit Special" import duties and added VAT. I expect it will add a good 80 onto the price :(

MHL,

Ceez100

Is anyone else having issues with shipping to Canada? I’m just outside of Toronto and placed an order on Aug/21 and my order has been shown to be going all over the place in NY state and is now in Jamaica, NY!

Ceez100,

JustAnotherCritic

Is anyone else having issues with shipping to Canada? I’m just outside of Toronto and placed an order on Aug/21 and my order has been shown to be going all over the place in NY state and is now in Jamaica, NY!

Pretty normal for USPS to Canada transfers. Take your tracking number and put it into Canada Post so you can see when they get ahold of it. Mine's in the same position.

Adobewan

Here is usa link
LABOR DAY Alp Se Bundle Deal

code HAPPYLABORDAY
Not sure if it's confusion, skepticism, or envy but I feel like I'm missing something.
I think my ALP was $369(?), and my pods were almost another $40. Is this Steampunk version a lower-grade ALP?
Otherwise, this appears to be a killer deal that should be jumped on.

Adobewan,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Not sure if it's confusion, skepticism, or envy but I feel like I'm missing something.
I think my ALP was $369(?), and my pods were almost another $40. Is this Steampunk version a lower-grade ALP?
Otherwise, this appears to be a killer deal that should be jumped on.
Afaik the steampunk is the same as the regular AVLP, but with a different color scheme and a gear themed sticker on the inside of the lid. It’s always been slightly more expensive than the regular avlp ($299 instead of $269), but lately has been favored for ~$100 discounts.

Definitely a great deal though, especially with the fixed capsules.

seedy53

Afaik the steampunk is the same as the regular AVLP, but with a different color scheme and a gear themed sticker on the inside of the lid. It’s always been slightly more expensive than the regular avlp ($299 instead of $269), but lately has been favored for ~$100 discounts.

Definitely a great deal though, especially with the fixed capsules.
oh it's a deal and the se is the better on the eyes and personally it is built better too

Adobewan

Thank you all!

Sorry, I was mistaken, it was my Tinymight that was $369. Sorry to mislead or confuse anyone.
But my mistake doesn't change the value of the deal.

Sorry for the back-to-back, I'm posting hours later.

Adobewan,

MHL

Try hard noob
Those are the new ones. The cut out in the bottom part is the quick visual clue
I think I may have been sent the old ones, despite the picture on the product page. Grrrrr.

There is no cut out and they are screw top, with a little screwdriver notch in the lid. Does that sound like the old ones to you?

Also, Is there a way to upload a pic to a post, or can you only link to images hosted elsewhere?

MxMax

I think I may have been sent the old ones, despite the picture on the product page. Grrrrr.

There is no cut out and they are screw top, with a little screwdriver notch in the lid. Does that sound like the old ones to you?

Also, Is there a way to upload a pic to a post, or can you only link to images hosted elsewhere?
That are the old ones, my order from Airvape.eu is also on the way.

I do hope that it will be the new ones.
Where did you order from?

MxMax,

MHL

Try hard noob
That are the old ones, my order from Airvape.eu is also on the way.

I do hope that it will be the new ones.
Where did you order from?

Mine weren't from AV direct. Yours should be fine.

I'm a bit pissed off. Almost 40 notes after shipping. Asked for an exchange or refund.

Top Bottom