AirVape Legacy Pro

stocky

Ok so I've used the original caps since release and received the V2 caps yesterday.

Improvements for V2.

1. Bigger bowl, I'd say 15 to 25 % bigger.
2. Bigger holes = better air flow
3. Snap on

Also received the new silicone bong adaptor. Bought a nice US Tube bong and man oh man does that thing hit like a dream. I was able to move so much vapor I almost had a panic attack thinking I inhaled too much. Hitting this with a bong takes it to another level for sure.
I got the new caps and silicone adapter as well. Just need a glass for it

Crescendo

I got the new caps and silicone adapter as well. Just need a glass for it
You may wanna look into sneaky pete vape bongs, I spend 200 on a bong when I could have spent 90. Table top bongs is 130 I believe, have a little buyers remorse to be honest :(

Crescendo,
Reactions: Adobewan

stocky

How are you liking the new capsules? Do they work?
I am very happy with them. I've broken my hands multiple times and it's easy enough for me to pop them on and off. I use a doob tube to load them and I haven't had to clean my device since lol

Kinda doing a test now to see how long it goes before needing cleaning. I tried with and without the screw cap thing and don't feel that much of a difference.

I did haft to change my session time from 5 minutes to 3 as 3 mins basically extracts everything from the cap.

Crescendo

It certainly is working splendidly...my son took it! It is a very good product. I am using the Airvape one...and its on sale too...I saw yesterday it was $10 cheaper with the bundle...but, yes...I forgot to thank you. I am sorry. I have not been feeling too great lately and not on very often here...but, thank you kindly.
Glad it worked out for you and the family! No need to apologize, life is busy, and time is fleeting. Hope you're feeling better, have a great Sunday.

StringTheorista

I like mcgyvering solutions to my vaping dilemmas. Today I discovered that the wide end of the silicone part of this grav glass blunt (which I already had) can be easily slipped over the ALP's mouthpiece, and makes an airtight seal. Then, you can either insert the thinner tube for a glass mouthpiece, or it fits a 14mm joint on a water piece. You have to hold the device, but even with the stock WPA I would hold the device since the connection between mouthpiece and body of the device is not secure enough to just park it.

ondemander

Ok so I've used the original caps since release and received the V2 caps yesterday.

Improvements for V2.

1. Bigger bowl, I'd say 15 to 25 % bigger.
2. Bigger holes = better air flow
3. Snap on

Also received the new silicone bong adaptor. Bought a nice US Tube bong and man oh man does that thing hit like a dream. I was able to move so much vapor I almost had a panic attack thinking I inhaled too much. Hitting this with a bong takes it to another level for sure.
I agree on the dosing caps. These should have come with the vape upon release. They are more flavorful than the old caps due to the increased capacity too.

stocky

I like mcgyvering solutions to my vaping dilemmas. Today I discovered that the wide end of the silicone part of this grav glass blunt (which I already had) can be easily slipped over the ALP's mouthpiece, and makes an airtight seal. Then, you can either insert the thinner tube for a glass mouthpiece, or it fits a 14mm joint on a water piece. You have to hold the device, but even with the stock WPA I would hold the device since the connection between mouthpiece and body of the device is not secure enough to just park it.
This is something like what I want. Just wanting a bubbler tonhelp cool down big hits

stocky,

yohonomo

Hi @everybody

There will be an email to existing customers (capsule owners only) with a one-time upgrade of 50%. I will give this code to any forum members as they actively participated in perfecting the new version.

Refunds are difficult, so please wait a few hours with your order!

BRB
Gary

so for the forum members :
CAPSULEFEVER

This is not a public offer, we will check the participants;)
Please respect it!

We have amazing offers for the public, like:

Get both perks at an awesome price;)

Best,

The code works in the EU shop now. :) Thank you for your special offer for forum members! I have just placed my order for the new caps, dosing tool and some other accessories. :D

MxMax

The code works in the EU shop now. :) Thank you for your special offer for forum members! I have just placed my order for the new caps, dosing tool and some other accessories. :D
Only hoping that the capsules are the new ones, the picture on the site tels different.

MxMax,

yohonomo

Only hoping that the capsules are the new ones, the picture on the site tels different.
That should be the new ones. Gary said that they will be in stock last week and the code would work after that happened. The code took a little longer because of technical difficulties. So I'm feeling confident about the caps. :lol: (And since the new dosing tool is in stock, the caps probably are as well.)

StringTheorista

If you page over to the second pic, you can see that they look different. First pic does look just like the original ones...
mine are out for delivery today, so I'll report if they aren't the new ones

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, I just received my NEW capsules I purchased a couple of days ago. I have to say....WOW! Now this is night and day from the first batch. If you do not have the NEW version...it is a MUST to have. These are probably the nicest capsules I have ever seen and they function like a breeze. They snap on and have this nice place where you put your nail and the lid pops off like a piece of cake. Easy. I am disabled and this has been a new blessing for me. Thank you Airvape for engineering new ones that are just the bomb. I appreciate them very much. Thank you so much Gary for being that liaison...

MHL

Try hard noob
Does anybody know if these are the old or the new dosing capsules? I'm having trouble finding them in the UK and AirVape EU don't seem to ship here.

MHL,

MHL

Try hard noob
I bought these today. They're the only uk stockist I could find, but I didn't look very hard so there might be more.

StringTheorista

Here's a brief review. I have the original dosing caps and the new ones. The new caps are a serious improvement. Because the lid snaps into the bowl of the capsule, the capsule base itself is larger. This makes it, a small part, easier to handle and manipulate than the originals. Likewise, because you don't have to line up threads in two small fiddley parts, ease of use is vastly improved. There's more base to hold, and you just snap the lid in.

I was initially concerned that it would take a tool to pry open the capsules; mine when new did not yield to prying with a fingernail. But that was only for the first time opening each one from factory packing. Once the "seal is broken", they easily open with a fingernail.

The holes in the lid are slightly larger, but fewer, than in the original capsules. The holes in the bottom portion look about the same as the OGs. I don't notice any difference in airflow. They do seem to deposit less reclaim on the gold microdose disc than with the original caps, maybe because there isn't a wide slit in the lid like the OGs have. This is an unexpected bonus. (I know many have just removed that disc, but I like airflow better with it.)

Aesthetically, the new ones look a bit less refined. But they work really well. I'm extremely happy with my purchase (especially at 50% discount).

Dr. G

Old Resident
What I liked about the old capsules was the opening slit on the lid...I use to take the tool on the ALP and it fit perfectly to take it out of the chamber. The new pod does not have that slit. I still use my tool to take it out....just do a side pry. Like I have said before...I use these pods when I am out and about...when I cannot load in front of people, etc. When I am home...the herb goes directly into the chamber and I love the mess. Its ok. I love the ALP in raw form. Taste better, flows better for me. I do not mind cleaning. I just love my units...it perfectly satisfies me. It is definitely the most used product in my house...

StringTheorista

Agree, the slot was good for that. I'm just turning the ALP upside down to open, so the capsule comes out balanced on the microdosing disc. No prying required. From there, I can tip it off onto a tray to cool enough to handle. For out and about, it does mean i'll need something to pick up the hot capsule with, or something to dump it off into when it's hot.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
We do the best we can with the UK supplier, but it is on him to order the new stuff. I think he will stock it soon. The best is to ask any retailer you find there to order it ASAP.

Top Bottom