AirVape Legacy Pro

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Gotta commend the durability of the ALP

Dropped it 7 feet onto hard concrete. I was mortified

Open it up - everything is great but a little dent on the side and the door didnt fully close.

Just bent it back with my hands and bingo - good as new! Even the glass inner was unphased

Scuffed and scratched to hell and back but still hitting like brand new. My favourite mountain companion!

Airvape-legacy-pro-reivew.jpg

JustAnotherCritic

Man, it was $42 USD to buy the capsules and get them shipped to Canada even after the discount. I really hope they turn out to be worth it. I was tempted to get the dosing tool as well, but I just couldn't spend another $30 on top of that when I can just scoop the weed out of the grinder with the capsules themselves and save a step.

Almost wondering if I should have ordered two packs to make the shipping more worth it...

Flow

Hi @Pinte
Do you tamp your bowl when you fill it with grinded bud ?
I guess higher airflow might be a factor for that flavor enhancement ?

Flow,
Reactions: seedy53

Finessseee

Open it up - everything is great but a little dent on the side and the door didnt fully close.

Just bent it back with my hands and bingo - good as new! Even the glass inner was unphased

Scuffed and scratched to hell and back but still hitting like brand new. My favourite mountain companion!

Hey, I follow your blog! How do you connect the legacy pro to a water pipe these days? Silicone, glass adapter or just strictly use it dry?

Finessseee,

Sue Narmy

Hi @everybody

There will be an email to existing customers (capsule owners only) with a one-time upgrade of 50%. I will give this code to any forum members as they actively participated in perfecting the new version.

Refunds are difficult, so please wait a few hours with your order!

BRB
Gary

so for the forum members :
CAPSULEFEVER

This is not a public offer, we will check the participants;)
Please respect it!

We have amazing offers for the public, like:

Get both perks at an awesome price;)

Best,
Placed order. Thank you Gary 👍💚

Last edited:

JustAnotherCritic

Man, it was $42 USD to buy the capsules and get them shipped to Canada even after the discount. I really hope they turn out to be worth it. I was tempted to get the dosing tool as well, but I just couldn't spend another $30 on top of that when I can just scoop the weed out of the grinder with the capsules themselves and save a step.

Almost wondering if I should have ordered two packs to make the shipping more worth it...

Well, I sent in an email right after this message about cancelling the order so I could buy two instead but just got the notification that it shipped. At least they're quick to ship it.

RxPlorer

Hi @everybody

There will be an email to existing customers (capsule owners only) with a one-time upgrade of 50%. I will give this code to any forum members as they actively participated in perfecting the new version.

Refunds are difficult, so please wait a few hours with your order!

BRB
Gary

so for the forum members :
CAPSULEFEVER

This is not a public offer, we will check the participants;)
Please respect it!

We have amazing offers for the public, like:

Get both perks at an awesome price;)

Best,
This link says it's already sold out. Is that accurate? When can I order?

RxPlorer,

stocky

Yea I panic bought the min I saw them go live than got the email about the bundle and promo code so rip I guess. Just didn't want to miss on these caps

stocky,

stocky

I keep a rubber band around mine just in case of that lol. Having it

stocky,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Mine started out wobbly and I emailed about it and was told it's normal
I have always complained about this because I am on my fourth ALP...they are all being used by my family...ALL of the doors except the SE version has door problems. I am wondering if the LIFE LONG warranty applies to this? My SE is perfect...it also has better air flow. I also have asked about this...but, was told that the SE is the same as the reg. ALP. Nope. Not mine! LOL...I am using my SE strictly now. It is amazing. I carry it with me everywhere...

PS When you first get the ALP its perfect. Nice and sturdy...eventually getting wobbly and sometimes not closing correctly. So, that is NORMAL? Nope. Do not believe this. My SE is perfect...same design?

stocky

I have always complained about this because I am on my fourth ALP...they are all being used by my family...ALL of the doors except the SE version has door problems. I am wondering if the LIFE LONG warranty applies to this? My SE is perfect...it also has better air flow. I also have asked about this...but, was told that the SE is the same as the reg. ALP. Nope. Not mine! LOL...I am using my SE strictly now. It is amazing. I carry it with me everywhere...

PS When you first get the ALP its perfect. Nice and sturdy...eventually getting wobbly and sometimes not closing correctly. So, that is NORMAL? Nope. Do not believe this. My SE is perfect...same design?
I came to this conclusion myself. When i shut the door, it sticks out on the bottom and doesn't fully seal. That's why I started wrapping a rubber band around the bottom to get it closed as much as possible. I'm in this brand for the long haul so I hope this gets addressed in future models. And a removable ceramic elbow joint as well please and thank you 🙏

Kinda wished I got the se now I was debating it when I first made my purchase. I love the color scheme

stocky,

seedy53

I came to this conclusion myself. When i shut the door, it sticks out on the bottom and doesn't fully seal. That's why I started wrapping a rubber band around the bottom to get it closed as much as possible. I'm in this brand for the long haul so I hope this gets addressed in future models. And a removable ceramic elbow joint as well please and thank you 🙏

Kinda wished I got the se now I was debating it when I first made my purchase. I love the color scheme
contact gary at airvape in this fc forum for help or dm him

seedy53,
Top Bottom